posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
At this point does anybody think we would not be better off than we were 4 years ago?? Did people think we were just going to let the economy sink
farther down the drain? Of course things are better now, ANY President would have made moves to improve things, though different presidents would
have done different things.
Obama did a job, and a bad one at that. Plently of people go to work everyday and do a so-so job, Obama is one of them. He was there, someone had to
do it, so if it works out, he gets the credit. Why are people happy with a job, and not concerned about him walking all over the Constitution?
Consumer confidence is at a 5 year high
- People have gotten used to the idea of living like this.
U.S. unemployment claims are at a 4.5 year low
- You can't stay on unemployment forever, wether or not you find a job.
U.S. Growth is better than all major Western powers
- As it's always been, so this should not be suprise.
Manufacturing in the U.S is growing while China's manufacturing industry has shrunk 11 months straight.
- Well, it couldn't stay so low forever, right? Things can grow, but they need to grow faster to reduce unemployment.
Under President Obama the U.S. has experienced "the longest stretch of employment gains in manufacturing in almost two decades".
- Also, "longest stretch of employment losses in manufacturing"
Automobile sales are the best they've been in over 4 years
- So what? Obama sells cars now?
The S&P 500 up 81% since Obama took office.
- It was also in the gutter when he took office.
Corporate profits are at an all time high
- In any other thread, this would be a topic of disgust, but because Obama is the man, this is good news?
The Congressional Budget Office projects 9.6 million jobs will be created in the next 4 years under the current path.
- This is not important. Show me other paths that show different gains. Can't we do better? Show me an idea where everyone that wants a job can