It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB are actually 2 factions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Concluded based on the current techniques being portrayed from a globalized bipartisan rule. Actually, this is a personal conclusion that I thought I'd share. We all experiment with a fair amount of assumptions. I'll state initially that is what this thread is, and should be construed in every manner as an idea & opinion I've formulated on my own; there is no reference link.

Essentially what I'm saying is that based on all the speculations we've seen over the last few years, and some being well-founded, it's hard to not consider why we haven't seen the heads of our unseen leaders rear their heads and just get it over with. We all experienced 9/11 in one form or another, we've felt the wrath of economic collapse brought on by 'idiocracy', and we're all sure as sheet distracted by the election at hand; so it's obvious we can see the 'Powers' at work.

The main reason I ask is simple, "The world will keep spinning on and after 12/21/2012". Plain and simple, so why is the timing so important? The masses are subjugated, they've got the arsenal, why wait?

[Keep that in mind.]

So we've seen some contradictory events that have happened which would seem that the plan isn't so cut and dry (I'll let you do the assuming, if you've been following along in current events I'm sure you see them as well). Most of the people who come out to "warn" us of the plans, are in the plainest of words: looney. But one phrase that is almost always repeated, which may be subconscious transference or something akin, is, "If everything goes according to the plan..." Now when I look at ideas. or more accurately: problems, when you hear something repeated or see the data accumulating in a certain area, you know your answer is somewhere in the vicinity.

Okay, so three things:

1. We know they are there (if they aren't, best joke ever)
  2. Why are they waiting?
  3. We know there is a plan.

I believe that the 'tug-and-pull' we've seen generating friction at the top is a 'split in power'. I mean, it would make sense, that or just shear dumb luck. While there could be a multi-verse of complicated answers that would dumbfound the mind. When you boil something down and are left with the simplest answer, that's usually what you're looking for. While the human mind can form vast and complex idea's (relatively.) it's still guided by basic urges. We can look for intelligence to guide our lives, but feelings end up dictating most of it. I had an epiphany were I saw the elite in a civil war, maybe even more than 2 sides, possibly factions. I'm sure some of the elder's who've been running it had to die off. Just like every empire in history, after the last strong leader falls, territories get split up. Why couldn't the same be true here?

No mater you beliefs, we can all consider this a time of changes. I pray for humanity.

Personally: I like it when people bring linkage to specifics. There is nothing here that is overly specific so I won't expect too much.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Okay, so three things:

We know they are there (if they aren't, best joke ever)
Why are they waiting?
We know there is a plan.

1. Who?
2. For?
3. We do?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

1. The obscure definition of our 'puppet masters'
  2. If I knew I'd tell you, speculatively though, either more genocide on a larger scale in 'sovereign nations' (it's kinda their pattern in the rest of the world, why not here too? I know I'm sick of the rest of you. XD ) or another pyramid so they need slave labor?
    .... Seriously, I have no idea what for, but I'm sure they could tell you, if I figure it out, I'll let you know.
  3. Personally, I say let them do what they want, but I know that'll bite me in the ass. Over-throw them I guess? Every solution I ever come up with is always vetoed by a dumb and incompetent populace. Power in numbers works, but most are so involved with consumerism that leaving their homes means leaving their shallow lives. I'd like to see a level playing field before I die. So I can say that much. Maybe we could put our 1% in Guantanamo? I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to get a list of the self-absorbed.

edit on 2-11-2012 by wishful1gnorance because: editing

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wishful1gnorance

Doesn't sound like you are sure of anything even though you've reached a "conclusion".

edit on 2-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by wishful1gnorance
Every solution I ever come up with is always vetoed by a dumb and incompetent populace.

This is where any sympathy for your worldview goes to pot because you assume that you have some acute understanding which the rest of ignorant masses do not. Not only is this patronising in the extreme, it is also crass arrogance and intellectually sterile.

When you have the evidence (note the word “evidence”) to back up your theories, then I am sure the “dumb and incompetent” will take note. Methinks it is time to produce to compelling facts from which you can shoot your proverbial arrow. Until then, the “dumb and incompetent” will take what you say as just more dumb incompetence.

Regards

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I'm sorry you two have concluded that my light-heartedness is a form of sterile mental functions.

Most of my jovial dissidence is just a ploy. Yes I am presenting an idea. I tried to back that idea with a thought process to prevent your kind of heavy-handed response most on ATS are likely to incur.

It's called a thought/opinion/idea for a reason, which was clearly stated, My conclusion there was merely a topic description that might be seen on the ATS forums and be helped to lead a user to read what I have to say, sorry for misleading you in such a detrimental manner.

Hell, I even posted it in General Conspiracies. Should that not say everything? mod please move this topic to general discussion, obviously there has been some confusion.

Evening being blunt, people cannot take any kind of generalization, you choose not to accept that someone intentionally did it for a reason and see it as a mis-tep, just try and simplify for a second. I had intended not to be overly specific because that kind of long an drawn out process is retaliated against even more so. I'm sorry I did not provide a link to a blog or MSM website that proves what I'm talking about. Maybe you can look past the threatening personal attacks and just try and conceive that it's a possibility. The possibilities of the future are what cause us to prepare for events in one form or another, real or imagined.

I thank you for the responses, but please move along, or at least run with an idea instead of meeting it with a brick wall and not trying to comprehend the possibilities of concealed gatherings among a wealthy and enormously powerful industry. If you can't understand a populations reliance on industry then we aren't speaking on the same terms. You should try getting out more often, the world's changing and you may wake up one day and find yourself not needed, and it will be no fault of the observer.

edit on 2-11-2012 by wishful1gnorance because: editing

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wishful1gnorance

I see your thought process and yes things do seem to have been pointing in that general direction since the "end of the cold war" cough,cough.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
They are two factions of TPTB...

One is Asian and controls China....the other is European and controls the rest.

What bothers me is what they say about Kings........There can be ONLY ONE

new topics

top topics

join