It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Days of Darkness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
OMG I can't believe I did not think about this!! We are 1 month from December and we just had 3 days of darkness. Hurrican Sandy took out the lights for 3 days!! Is this coincidence? Does it mean the prophecy is coming true??

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Yes.
Yes it is...

Seriously, you may have lost lights for 3 days, the other 98% of the worlds population did not, ergo, its the end of the world for your neighbourhood.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Back in 2007, a helicopter in the Netherlands crashed into power lines leaving tens of thousands of homes without power for three days.

In my opinion...

Yes it's coincidence and no, the "prophecy" as you call it, ain't happenin'.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The Davidians (the Seven Seals Sect) thought their end would come via a fiery death... sadly, it did.

This life is what YOU make of it - if you want it to end, it will and usually by the terms set by you.

When it is your time to go - nothing you can do to stop it. If the 3 days of darkness is your sign, then prepare...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
When you experience 3 days of darkness with no sun visible even during clear skies...then come back and report your prophecy experience on ATS....all the best..and be safe

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Biblical interpretation.Who say's the three days are back to back,who say's it is not just 3 day's of dark human nature.Something like 3 days of nuclears launches before a truce or something like that?An event like that would also be called dark day's for humanity.Nothing point's to litteral darkness,not saying it's not either.Just saying, keep your mind open.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

oooooooooooooo spooky

2nd line :-)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qumulys

Yes.
Yes it is...

Seriously, you may have lost lights for 3 days, the other 98% of the worlds population did not, ergo, its the end of the world for your neighbourhood.

More like 99.99999%

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Upon contact from the OP it appears I completely missed his point.
Sorry about that OR4!
I was thinking you were demented for a while there!

edit:-

Originally posted by Logman

Originally posted by Qumulys

Yes.
Yes it is...

More like 99.99999%

They say 95% of stats are made up on the fly

edit on 2-11-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The OP may be right. After all, if you torture the data long enough you can make it confess to anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
OMG I can't believe I did not think about this!! We are 1 month from December and we just had 3 days of darkness. Hurrican Sandy took out the lights for 3 days!! Is this coincidence? Does it mean the prophecy is coming true??

Ohhh I'm sorry, I never realized the world evolves around New York!?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
when aprils fury hit ( over 100 tornados in a day) North alabama in 2011 i had 7 or 8 days or darkness and the world aint over yet
that was a crazy day april 27 2011 ill never forget it

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Biblical interpretation.Who say's the three days are back to back,who say's it is not just 3 day's of dark human nature.Something like 3 days of nuclears launches before a truce or something like that?An event like that would also be called dark day's for humanity.Nothing point's to litteral darkness,not saying it's not either.Just saying, keep your mind open.

Because when you add into the equation "I will make the Sun set at noon in Jerusalem", you tend to think that maybe this phenomena is astrological and could be also connected.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I belive the three days of darknees refers to the end of this year. It is supposed to take three days for our planet to cross the "dark rift" aka galactic plane.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

In some ways this could be correct. The "three days of darkness" is as seen from another point in time. One of the hopi observations is the concrete spiders, which are not spiders or worldwide, they are not in the sahara, but highways. Many interpret things in their own way, which is all fine, but one needs to clue into what one might see when peering into something from another realm or another point in time, one in which "spiders" might be the only word available for the unknown highway.

The NY area is a major focal point, the event itself has ritual written all over it, and the event has garnered world wide attention and focus, much like "911." So, if you were peering into our reality from say "100 years ago" you might get a "sense" of a great focus of attention and think, hmmm, seems people are in darkness in an area, an important area for commerce, money, life etc. and following this trying time in that area xxx.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What/which prophecy are you referring to?
Got a link?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

welp if your gonna take the bible into consideration.. then doesn't 1 day = 1000 years.. or is this just 3 earth days we're talking here.. and no i'm sure just because some ppl on the east coast are without power does not qualify for the world to be in darkness for 3 days.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Wonderful spoof of the prophecy. Loving people making fun of these silly claims.

I lost power for 3 days due to the June wind storm that struck the eastern US.

PS. Did Staten Island avoid the prophecy by being without power for a longer period of time?
edit on 3-11-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
Wonderful spoof of the prophecy. Loving people making fun of these silly claims.

I lost power for 3 days due to the June wind storm that struck the eastern US.

PS. Did Staten Island avoid the prophecy by being without power for a longer period of time?
edit on 3-11-2012 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

You are seriously the only one who got it.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Isn't 3 days of darkness means things will start disappearing, and not just electricity going out, i would think 3 days of darkness would also include the sun going out as well.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join