It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I didnt BELIEVE in ZOMBIES til i met SANDY

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
We've seen them in MOVIES

We've seen them on Television
(Conspiracy note: "The Walking Dead" was released on Oct. 31st Halloween)

We've even seen them in [color=WHITE]REAL LIFE

And, we've seen them all over the INTERNET

'Zombie apocalypse’ trending as bad news spreads quickly

A man in Miami happens upon a homeless man on the sidewalk and chews off 75% of his face in an 18-minute attack. The attacker's mother later says her son is not a zombie as portrayed in the media.
But....that couldn't happen, right? It's all make believe. Dead people, don't come back to life!!! Or, DOOOOO THEEEEEYYY?
Let's see, if SANDY had any influence in "WAKING THE DEAD", as authorities have claimed!

Sandy Unearths Mysterious Skeleton

New Haven police say superstorm Sandy has revealed a skeleton beneath the town green that may have been there since Colonial times.
This.....is....SANDY

SANDY formed into a depression over the southwestern Caribbean Sea Monday morning, October 22nd. It was named that afternoon when it strengthened into a Tropical Storm.
She blew over the Bahamas, Jamaica & Cuba; causing major damage, while destroying lives, families and EVERYTHING IN HER PATH.
As she chugged her way through the Atlantic, feeling sorry for what she had done...something began to IRITATE SANDY, and SANDY began to anger!
The more her field became DISTURBED , the more she RAGGED WITH FURY!!!
She tried and tried to do, what she would normally do...
...but, SANDY was no longer acting in her natural elements.
She had a MIND OF HER OWN!!! HER OWN AGENDA!!!

HER FURY RAGED!!!

HER SEAS ROARED!!!

Everyone in her path...TREMBLED WITH FEAR!!!

She poured out her vengeance, on anything in her way; and all of the elements, were under her control! They were no match for SANDY's STRENGTH!!!

SNOWcouldn't STOPher!!!

FIREcouldn't STOPher!!!

SANDYwas out of CONTROL

FUBARingEVERYTHING in herWAY

DESTROYING LIVES

RIPPING THEM APART

TOTAL [color=WHITE]DE-VA-STA-TION

The"City that Never Sleeps" had been put to rest
by SANDY's sheer POW -EEEEERR!!!

--------------------------[[[[[LIGHTS OUT!!!]]]]]----------------------

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
When citizens arose the next morning, they found their city crippled...by 13 FOOT STORM SURGES, SHUTTING DOWN one of the world's busiest transportation systems; Slicing the veins of New York, in 2!

New York's sister state, NEW JERSEY also had it's ISSUES

As night drew near, and utilities companies worked vigorously, at RESTORING POWER to millions of customers, living in the dark; people couldn't help but wonder, now what? They couldn't help but feel in DESPAIR; having lost all they owned; all they worked hard for!
Fortunately, for the citizens affected by this HISTORIC storm...

...HELP WAS ON THE WAY!...

"I want to just let you know that your governor is working overtime to make sure that as soon as possible everybody can get back to normal," said Obama. "We are going to be here for the long haul. We're going to not tolerate any red tape. We're not going to tolerate any bureaucracy."

"I just want to tell all of you exactly what the president just said. I know he means it," Christie said. "I want to thank the president for coming here today. It's really important to have the president of the United States acknowledge all the suffering that's going on here in New Jersey, and I appreciate it very much. We're going to work together to make sure we get ourselves through this crisis and get everything back to normal. Thank you for coming, sir."

...On their way, to fix this CATASTROPHE OF ENORMOUS PROPORTIONS...

9:56AM EDT October 30. 2012 - President Obama has already declared New York and New Jersey major disaster areas, an unusually early action reflecting the massive damage wrought by Hurricane Sandy.

...On their way to...RESCUE HALLOWEEN

2:01PM EDT October 31. 2012 - Gov. Chris Christie wants Halloween trick-or-treaters to hold off making the rounds until next week and has signed an executive order urging families to postpone today's celebration. Christie wants Halloween postponed to Monday, Nov. 5.

To giveHOPEto their citizens!

JUST IN TIME FOR THE ELECTIONS

Still, with election day less than a week away, Mr. Obama’s visit was layered with political implications. The deadly storm has given Mr. Obama an opportunity to project presidential leadership in the final days of the tightly contested White House race. And Mr. Obama’s tour guide in New Jersey was the state’s Republican Gov. Chris Christie, a big supporter of GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney.

(Conspiracy Note: New Jersey is the 10th wealthiest state in the nation.)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Early the following day, Day 2, as the sun beamed brightly upon NY/NJ, citizens woke up feeling relieved; that their "mighty leaders" had the situation "under control". They were ready to get BACK TO THEIR NORMAL LIVES; as if nothing had happened. Those that received electricity and had their lights turned back on, hopped in their ride; and headed to the local gas station to: "Fill 'er up!". Little did they know, others had the same idea; and a 5 minute trip; turned into HOURS. The lines were extensive; people were getting impatient.

Shortages were already affecting all types of stations. In New Hyde Park on Long Island, N.Y., CNBC found several stations already out of fuel, while two others in the center of town were dealing with huge lines and thin patience.

Tempers were starting to flare (extreme language)

NEW YORK (AP) — Frustration — and in some cases fear — mounted in New York City on Thursday, three days after Superstorm Sandy. Traffic backed up for miles at bridges, large crowds waited impatiently for buses into Manhattan, and tempers flared in gas lines.LINK
Not only did they have to deal with: Power outages and gas shortages; they now have to deal with the withdraws of not having:

TELEVISION

ALCOHOL

Alcohol is the number one drug problem in America. There are more than 12 million alcoholics in the U.S. Three-fourths of all adults drink alcohol, and 6% of them are alcoholics. Americans spend $197 million each day on alcohol. In the United States, a person is killed in an alcohol-related car accident every 30 minutes. A 2000 study found nearly 7 million persons age 12 to 20 were binge drinkers. Three-fourths of all high school seniors report being drunk at least once. Adolescents who begin drinking before the age of 15 are four times more likely to become alcoholics than their counterparts who do not begin drinking until the age of 21. People with a higher education are more likely to drink. Higher income people are more likely to drink.

FAST FOOD

A survey by the Pew Research Center (2006) reports that almost 20 percent of Americans eat at fast food restaurants at least twice a week. Fast food companies vie with each other to attract customers with bigger and bigger portions (the expression "super-size me" was unknown until a few years ago). Food advertising is intended to stimulate the appetite, and fast food is, for most urban families, within easy walking distance or can even be delivered. Fast food is everywhere in modern society, and the link between fast food and obesity is only now being explored.

PRESCRIPTION DRUGS

Opioids (such as the pain relievers OxyContin and Vicodin), central nervous system depressants (e.g., Xanax, Valium), and stimulants (e.g., Concerta, Adderall) are the most commonly abused prescription drugs. Drugs available without a prescription—also known as over-the-counter drugs—can also be abused. DXM (dextromethorphan), the active cough suppressant found in many over-the-counter cough and cold medications, is one example. It is sometimes abused to get high, which requires large doses (more than what is on the package instructions) that can be dangerous.

SPORTS

And last, but not least.....not having enough
FOOD

According to the Huffington Post, thousands of food distribution trucks have been disrupted as a result of Sandy. However, food shortages should not be an issue. Wired reports that large-scale distribution companies such as Sysco and Walmart know how to prepare for natural disasters. They sent nonperishable goods in higher number before the storm and are now trying get perishable goods where they need to go.

Unfortunately, what the unsuspecting people also didn't know or realize, is that there was no easy fix, for this state of emergency. A fact that had yet to sink into their zombified minds. They were used to having, what they were accustomed to having;
and they WOULD NOT BE DENIED.
But, DENIED they SHALL BE!!!

Those "mighty leaders", that created these mindless ZOMBIES, with their PROPAGANDA machines; we're just telling the naive, what they wanted to hear. They needed to keep them under-control, until "ORDER" was restored. Their leaders were buying time...while the ZOMBIE MERCENARIES were finishing up with their training, for the
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

The scenario is part of a counterterrorism summit held this week. A zombie invasion would have characteristics similar to other catastrophic events and would be 'a federal incident,' a summit organizer says.
The ZOMBIESareRISINGfrom their GRAVES!!!

Run to your UNDERGROUND BUNKERS...while you still have...HOPE!!!

Genetically modified humans is the next venture for biotechnology companies working with the United States military, with the admitted goal of producing a ‘super soldier’ that does not require food or sleep to perform Olympic-style physical feats
-----------------------------------[[[SAVE YOURSELF]]]-----------------------------------
Now....arent you glad you met SANDY?
edit on 2-11-2012 by SpittinTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Needs more pictures.

the more she RAGGED WITH FURY!!!

And that gave me the worst mental image imaginable. LOL Like a menstruating hurricane!

Our last line of defense is this drunken frat boy!
edit on 2-11-2012 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The mighty wildwood island thumped her amazon chest in defiance and scared that b*tch straight up to sea side.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

what he said

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Wow .. one of your picture the water is bloody red
where the cars float

soon it will be the zombie rats
saw an article on CNN saying the population of rats in NYC
have a bigger population then the new yorkers
those rat know how to swim .. they will come to the surface after Sandy
protect your babies at all cost especially when they sleep
heard nasty stories that when they are hungry .. they attack humans like a swarm

just made a thread about zombies

Here’s How the Zombie Apocalypse Is ‘Hypothetically’ Possible !
edit on 11/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Wow .. one of your picture the water is bloody red
where the cars float

[/url]
edit on 11/2/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

In all likeliness it's probably transmission fluid from the cars.

Just Sayin'.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

So you're saying that in the event of a SHTF scenario all the people who are already asleep will basically become zombies because they have no coping skills and it would turn into a major trauma for there brain that they can't handle and they'd go nuts so to speak? I could see that happening and I never really thought about it. Buy some pepper spray now while you can!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Ummm... so if people eat junk food (or don't eat enough junk food), watch sports (or don't watch enough sports), buy gas (or don't buy enough gas), then they become "Zombies"? Now, explain to me how does that work again?

Cool pics, I dig the work you put into showing me a tour of "Sandy"...

Unfortunately, what the unsuspecting people also didn't know or realize, is that there was no easy fix, for this state of emergency. A fact that had yet to sink into their zombified minds. They were used to having, what they were accustomed to having;

You jumped from "Sandy" to "Zombified" minds without connecting the two...
edit on 2-11-2012 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I appreciate the work, creativity, and sense of theatrics you've put into your thread. You deserve a star and flag for that alone.

Down in New Orleans we are used to these disasters enough times we kinda know what to expect, how to behave. Many people who went through Sandy never thought for one moment they would ever be in the situation they are in now. I don't have cable TV or the time to sit in front of CNN but I bet since the storm you can get updates of the effected areas every few minutes and Sandy is still major headline news. It's a shock. It can be a very dark depressing time for anyone living through it.

Depending on how long the cleanup takes and life gains some since of normalcy some people will continue to act zombiefied.Beware of New Yorkers known for their rudeness. In time, people will learn to live together again.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246

So you're saying that in the event of a SHTF scenario all the people who are already asleep will basically become zombies because they have no coping skills and it would turn into a major trauma for there brain that they can't handle and they'd go nuts so to speak? I could see that happening and I never really thought about it. Buy some pepper spray now while you can!

That's EXACTLY what i'm saying. It's gonna be equivalent to a drug addict in recovery. People are already talking about missing television and missing facebook. The people are sleeping now...from all the things i mentioned...and as they start to slowly awake, they're gonna turn on each other....because their brains have not deciphered the difference between "fiction and reality". This generation hasn't experienced ANYTHING like this before. And the party is just getting started. Some people call this "fearmongering"...and i call it "REALITY". We all KNEW it was coming, just didn't know when. It was just a "matter of time".

I'll also let you know this....I'm from Jersey. Most of my childhood friends are still there...telling me how bad it is. How long the lines for gas are. How impatient they are becoming. It's only been a few days...and people are already actin' a fool...wait 2 more days...and 2 more days after that.

1st the gas...next the food.

I also have a friend working for the V.A., and he told me his sources have said: "they have NEVER seen anything like it before". (not new news, but a reliable source. i wanna know wha'sup from people i trust!)

I'll go out on a limb...and say this...i think we're witnessing the sinking of the Titanic! Get your life preservers ready....the ship is going DOWN! The destruction of Atlantis has begun!

Someone asked....what does this have to do with Sandy? Well, what if Sandy was the trigger? What if this was PLANNED? Click on some of the links i provided, within the story and you'll understand a little bit more. Don't just read through this thread, i placed some important pieces to the puzzle, within it! I highlighted words and linked up other words, for a reason.

There's MANY things about this...that DON'T MAKE SENSE.
1. Why reschedule Halloween, during such a crisis?
2. Why have a marathon, when people have died...and lives have been destroyed

Also, a few years ago....i remember Alex Jones (hahahah i know), talking about, there would be no Christmas. i think it was back in 2009/2010. It was another one of his failed "prophecies"....or was it? We are AWFULLY close, to the most WONDERFUL time of the year...and NYC has been SHUT DOWN! How long will it take to rebuild and restart that engine??? This is a LIVE VIEW snapshot of Times Square, from today.

See those buildings? People actually live there. 100's of people per building. Now, multiply that by...PFFT... wouldn't even know....and you got millions of people....in a small confined area. Think.....JAIL!

December 21, 2012....just might be "the end of the world"

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Woah.... Coincidence..... or all seeing eye.......

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Ummm... so if people eat junk food (or don't eat enough junk food), watch sports (or don't watch enough sports), buy gas (or don't buy enough gas), then they become "Zombies"? Now, explain to me how does that work again?

Cool pics, I dig the work you put into showing me a tour of "Sandy"...

You jumped from "Sandy" to "Zombified" minds without connecting the two...
edit on 2-11-2012 by intrptr because: spelling

If you look at my title...you'll see, it says..."I didnt BELIEVE in ZOMBIES til i met SANDY (key point: til i met Sandy). The disaster Sandy caused has made me realize, how mindless people are. Zombies, if i'm not mistaken, don't think because they don't have brains.

People these days are awake (physically), but their minds are in a trance. They're aimlessly walking around the planet. Now, when their mind starts playing "tricks on them"...as they suffer from the effects of withdraw...they're going to begin to act irrationally...because they simply can't THINK CLEARLY.

In other words...all that bombardment of negativity...mixed with a poor lifestyle...equals a recipe for disaster. I liken it to a Manchurian Candidate. These people....have been BRAINWASHED. Remember: sh!t happens, in the blink of an eye. People are on death row, for 1 second of rage. One moment where their brains were no longer functioning properly.

Meeting Sandy has made me realize, how BRAINLESS and UNPREPARED people are; especially those that are "in control of the situation!" Yeah! How many times have i heard that before?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Great thread! I was trying to put peices together about all that is happeing with this superstorm, and this helped alot! Now we just wait and watch as more disater stikes the area, interesting time period with all this as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If this were any other place in the US that had an extended power outage ..... hey wait.... same region last year, just not NYC.. WOW.................

Did the people in Connecticut faced with no fuel, no power, no facebook and mounting repairs and cleanup costs turn to looting, dumpster diving, and violence? NO.

Did the people in Connecticut act like a bunch of people going through drug withdrawl? NO

Did the people in CT have to deal with an extended bit of time, with limited resources, in the freezing cold, a few scattered stores open here or there, and the inability to even make a simple phone call for two weeks? YES

So lets try to rethink this whole thing.. The people in New England that were without power for up to two weeks (or longer in some areas) in freezing cold weather, with inability to pump gas, get to the store, heat their homes, cook, or get medicine, went about their business, tried like hell to help each other out, clean up the mess and move on. But the people in New York City can't? They have to act like savage zombies? There is no excuse for this, there's something else here and it's even more sinister than people being without services for THREE DAYS..

I haven't figured it out yet....

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
you took a really long time to get to a crappy point

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The OP is spot on.

As for people in Connecticut and the NE. yes last year they had a large storm that left flooding and wide spread power outages.
This is different.
The flooding was localized to low river and creek areas and not as wide spread as this damage.
For the most part the people in the NE are preparded for power outages for a few days.
This will last more than a few days. The folks in Jersey and NYC are not prepared.
Ask yourself why its been three days since this happened and they are already out of food and going hungry?
Many lost any storage food they had and many didnt have any to begin with.
The damage is more widespread than the storms last year.

I am guessing by Sunday we will begin to see more violence and even more looting than is already happening and going unreported.

Yes they are zombies because they did not prepare. they did not bug out when they had the chance or if they did they did not have a long term plan to sustain themselves for more than a day or so. These zombies expected the government to rush to their aid and help them and did not take more than the most basic steps to help themselves. They did not think this was important and this will be a shock to their systems. They are not thinking straight even now and when confronted with more stress they will begin to lash out.
This could get ugly real fast.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragoon01

Who mentioned flooding or a "few days" of no power last year, try up to 3 weeks and tons of property damage and impassible roads... Floods are not the only thing that causes damage, we are STILL recovering some systems from last year when Sandy hit..

And the damage in New England was VERY VERY widespread, to the point that two to three months after the incident some major roads were still closed and some buildings and services (AT&T I think was hit hard) were still out of commission, hell we JUST got cable service restored 11 months later..

Don't downplay the dual storm whammy we got last year... It's not right and we didn't even get FEMA help.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join