It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

certain people used for breeding programs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
this is gonna be quick since i already posted the headline by accident. my bro from out of town claims he has been used in a breeding program that he just realized since he was able to father children(which was at a young age) after he realized he started asking his elders, and his elders just kept saying he was someone special. he has yet to get a straight answer, two family members from different sides has told him a similar story of a baby surviving a car crash but used different.details, it gets weired in all this. and he goes back to his home town and meeting his old girl friends and they all have kids that look like him, he also is saying he has woken up many times knowing he had sex but dosent remember. so he believes in his hard parting times he has been druged and used. i dont know what to think of this, but why would he telling me this. let me know if he and or i is insane and pariniod. and for the record i have seen his two children in my area and they have his look even though he made the kids with a half black and half native girl(he is irish norweigen/white as hell)and by being of mixed race i understand how darker featurs are more likley to be apparent. i have also noticed this in other famileys ive met and read about dark genes being dominate
edit on 2-11-2012 by DocHolidaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

Dang! Interesting title, but nothing here! You tricked me!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Where do I sign up?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Katharos62191

he has been told by his elders that he is special and always took care of him despite his ner do well ways, has been called a white tiger by his elders and the eldest has a den that done up with white tiger statues and paintings, i dont know what to think.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
He is obviously a hybrid, and probably RH-, possibly AB. He probably wakes up in the night with a woman and blanks out again, and has some bodily sign it was there, hair, or other details, and more tired than he should. He may also, wake up with wounds and has missing time whether he knows it or not.

Certain people can provide a lot of DNA, to both black ops and ETs. Someone I know has many groups involved, including greys and his own Family watching over none the less.

It was due to his sharing, waking up with a young women in the night, only to blank out again and wake in the morning with hair and signs of it being real that I stood under the stars in July 09, and gave them all crapola and asked for them to come in and rescue all the women and children who were being sexually abused by the black ops and greys in underground bases, to please come in now, as in before further abuse takes place, as in prevention of abuse taking place, not after as in, everything goes and its all a test because after abuse takes place is WAY TOO LATE! I was furious. I told the universe that if they like running things this way, why not just step the heck down, and let real women and grandmothers run all the shows because we'd ensure every single family in this universe was happy.

I think every single person should start to make it a habit to go out under the stars and start asking for SANITY AND HELP in this world!!!

There are lots of brothers in black operations, not just the brotherhood. They tend to use certain genetics alot.

That night, after doing this, I had an experience while meditating and then a craft materialized, huge white sci fi shuttle/jet, I can't even find words for it. The shape was like a huge slightly jet shaped at front fanning out in the body, with giant platoons hugging both sides of the wedged triangle type body, but all rounded and smooth, and molded together. And that was after contact in my meditation, where I was told "this was a cultural exchange and permission was given by the sirius-pleiadian council" This was directly after demanding help for the women and children in the bases and programs.

Every thought, every word is heard. And we have to stop those ugly despicable abuses of women, children and good men in this world and stop Black Operations and Shadow Governments. They are illegal.

All those contracts they make people sign, they're illegal. If the operations is not standing on the backbone of the constitution with a line of command to the elected officials, it is highly illegal and has no weight in court.

So everyone should speak up and stop this.
edit on 3-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
What people don't understand is, they may be powerless seemingly in their lives, but every single person is monitored completely monitored so stomp your feet and really start demanding changes. The time to rescue isn't afterwards with many victims who suffered things that no soul should ever go through, its before hand, its preventing it. This planet is in the hands of this psychotic bullying satanists and it has to stop. But in order to even start getting that going, people have to come unglued, recognize there is help around, and they have to stop being apathetic and silently giving permission to this by saying NO WAY. And even under the stars. Everyone is heard. Every voice is heard. So stand up and shout hell no. And ask for all good people to come in and stop this now.

edit on 3-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Agree why not report a rape case?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by paranoidfreak

i dont know, i have been questioning this guys testomoney, but as he tells it, i can see he doesnt have all the answers, and it seems he is just trying to figure it out. i told him i would post his story here in order to maybe find answers. i dont think he has anybody to accuse of rape, and i dont think he is the type of person that woud accuse someone of rape unless it was a guy doing the raping and if it was a guy rapping him im sure him and his familey would have taken care of it on there own.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

can u give some more details about how his familey is involved, cause it seems like his familey is involved but wont be clear about what is going on.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Lets take this one step at a time, an interesting story to be certain. I hope the good members here can come up with some solid questions and together we can look at this from various angles.

You know we love a good ALIEN Hybrid theory, but before we move in that direction it may be better to take a look at the people involved and how you can connect those dots first.

It is certain that your friend is clean and clear of all manner of drugs that could impair his ability to see reality as it is? That is important because otherwise even he would never really know if it was made up or real.

Sounds like you come from a small town? Think about getting a piece of paper and writing down all the women you suspect may have been impregnated and how they connect to your friend and his family. Are they all single? Are they supported by their family and the community?

Is he friends with the women? Has he considered getting verification thru DNA as to whether he is the father?

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Dunno why they felt he needed to be drugged to have sex. Interesting though. Strange no doubt. All they would have to do if it were me is bring it on. No drugs needed. He is supposedly the White Tiger after all.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

he is definitely not free of drugs, i asked him many times and accused him many times of being a tweak-er and that he needs to take a nap. although i can see with my own eyes that he has gained weight and looks more healthy than when he left about a year ago, so i can say with confidence he doesn't tweak or use hard drugs like he used to. smoking and drinking is a different story he came to visit me in cali and i treated him to cali hospitality with only the finest old toby and high quality microbrew. i know these two vices will not distort realty so bad that he cant tell whats real and whats not. yet as he is telling me im looking for signs of hard drug use and cant see any, and i know what signs to look for. his credibility is not perfect, but not all out flawed, he is the type that likes to brag and i know he will exaggerate the truth sometimes while telling stories, but have never known him to tell out right lies. and as he was telling me this story it wasn't to impress it was to talk to someone to try and figure out whats going on. i dont know how to track down his old girlfriends, maybe when he goes back he can start digging for real evidense, i will let him know.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I think the people who are talking about alien hybrids and cabals of people running secret breeding programs are jumping the gun.

The first thing you need to ask your brother is this: Is there proof of his stories?

I think a great many people, especially here on ATS, are so eager for their to be secret, shadowy societies pulling the strings for alien overlords that they jump on anything that confirms their theory. But, the danger in doing so is that it leaves the door wide open for anyone to make up any story they want in an effort for validation.

Now, I am NOT saying your brother is doing that. Your brother may very well be telling the truth. In fact, there are three possibilities here.

1) He is telling the truth.
2) He is making the whole thing up.
3) He is seeing things accurately, but misinterpreting what is happening to him.

Personally, since I don't know your brother, I am not willing to say it is number two. Rather, again without knowing your brother, I am going to guess it is number three. Perhaps these black outs and feelings that he had just had sex are real, but they are nothing more than him not interpreting things correctly.

Before we go down the road of "alien hybrid breeding programs," perhaps we should see what kind of evidence exists.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Koros

he never said anything to me about alien/hybrid, and i never stated in any of my posts alien/hybrid. these were just brought up by fellow atsers. i want to lean towards 3 myself, what i cant get around is why his family wont give him a straight answer.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by Koros

he never said anything to me about alien/hybrid, and i never stated in any of my posts alien/hybrid. these were just brought up by fellow atsers. i want to lean towards 3 myself, what i cant get around is why his family wont give him a straight answer.
Oh, I know you didn't say anything about alien hybrids. That was on others, who were taking your story to bizarre places.

I would ask him more about the conversations with family members. If we could get more details on that, it may help.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Good enough I trust your intuition on this one and I also agree that a bit of brew is not going to distort reality. Anyway, stay safe and I will be checking back on your findings in this mysterious case.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

I have a friend who has had very similar experiences as your friend.He used to tell me about the dreams and he said he was used for breeding purposes ever since he could remember!....Later on on his life his wife insisted on seeking professional help,he finally went for help and only then he realized that he is been sexually molested by his family members starting at a very young age...He is kind of OK now and living a healthy happy life.But a big chunk of his life and his family was wasted in nightmares fears and uncertainty....I mean you always have to consider the possibility.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by shapur

that is true u never know what people are capable off,, im just wondering whats up with he kids that look like him

new topics

top topics

join