It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enoch, Elijah, Jesus and Psalm 91

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I don't see the story of Abraham and Isaac as a true human sacrifice, but the God of the Old Testament did have a taste for human blood and carnage, as illustrated all throughout the Old Testament, so I wouldn't it past him to want to see Jesus dead.

I'm not a Muslim, and don't have a Iman. I grew up in a evangelistic Pentecostal home, so I know the rhetoric. I personally don't believe that Jesus actually died on that cross, but survived. So convincing me that Jesus died for my sins in some ceremony of sacrifice is out of the question.

I admire many of the man's teaching and completely reject others.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

So you are wise in your own conceit .You believe the bible to be a lie . And yes you are leaning to Islam .

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

No, I lean more toward atheism or agnosticism. I could care less about Mohammad.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I am sure you make your parents proud .

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Jesus asked His Father in the garden if He would let the cup pass from Him, then said not My will, but your will be done. He also told His disciples that His body would be broken and His blood shed for the remission of sins. He also said He would die and after 3 days and 3 nights would rise from the dead. Jesus also said in Revelation that He died.

Jesus isn't a liar.

He is not a concious liar. But he has a tendency to not oppose peoples small mindedness sometimes and the things he does not clarify can get you going in exactly the wrong direction. I am a fan of his ideals but not a fan at all at what have been created in his name and the dogma that followed. And I can not really know the true Jesus since the bible I am reading is written by other people than him.

It sometimes seem like it was such a waste of time not fixing this place and really teaching us. I am tired of the souls that can not break thru the conditioning (the sins of the father/mother). Humanity deserves to know their full potential and set up a nicer/harmonious evolutionary school than this karma infested prison.

edit on 2-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

edit on 2-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I think it's sad that you're so disgusted by people that don't think the same as you, so much so that you have to insult them and bring in personal relationships, such as family in your attempt to cause pain and shame.

reply to post by LittleByLittle

He is not a concious liar. But he has a tendency to not oppose peoples small mindedness sometimes and the things he does not clarify can get you going in exactly the wrong direction.

Yep! And, his behavior after the so called resurrection is wide open for interpretation as, well.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

OP, You might want to check out this video. I leave it up to you if it's true or not.

South Korean pastor, Bo Ra Choi has been seeing visions of hell for the last several years. She has seen so many people in hell. She saw the Prophet Mhuhammad who was sufffering in torment in hell. Muhammad was screaming and shouting not to come to hell! The audio was recorded in the local church in South Korea during the worship service. She speaks in Korean of what she heard from Muhammad. She has also seen numerous people like former South Korean president, buddhist monks, etc. Heaven and hell is a real place! Jesus is the ' only way' to go to heaven: John 14:6 & Acts 4:12

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Actually there is a theory gaining momentum that the Chosen People; the Israelites were cleansing the Cannanite area of HUMAN HYBRIDS.
There was a mingling of seeds again after the Flood, in the cursed descendants of Canaan, grandson of Ham.
So not pure humans.

And Jesus also went through a transfiguration that Moses went through; they both glowed. Moses went on to live up to 120years and he did not die of old age, he was punished and it is said in the Talmud that Satan fought over his body. And he appeared at Jesus' transfiguration, so obviously Moses had a two way ticket to earth.

Also Jesus' blood has been found and it is still living, making Jesus an IMMORTAL. He literally had to give up His own life for HIm to die.
BTW He only had 24 chromsomes; 23 from His mum and 1 from His Dad. And it was ABneg blood but the one that is from one of His parents. This matches the Shroud of Turin.

Well OP, even our Bible has been mucked about with, to hide the truth under layers, so we have to search for it. This is to stop baby-types knowing too much before they can handle it, and to stop enemies using the knowledge against God's own.
Maybe the Koran has been mucked about with too?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Actually there is a theory gaining momentum that the Chosen People; the Israelites were cleansing the Cannanite area of HUMAN HYBRIDS.
There was a mingling of seeds again after the Flood, in the cursed descendants of Canaan, grandson of Ham.
So not pure humans.

If they weren't pure human what were they? Are angels built of flesh and bones, with penises? Or, are we talking laboratory experiments?

If this was true, there would be no need to kill their offspring, or experiments because hybrid cannot reproduce. They would just die off naturally. That's a medical fact. Speaking of facts, why don't we have any evidence of these hybrids? Some kind of smoking gun of high strangeness of a humanoid body would go a long way to prove you point. Although many would say "alien" rather than angel/demon human hybrid.

We have found pre-flood bones, why not nephilim bones?

Were these hybrids limited only to the middle east, or were they dwelling on other continents too? If so, what happened to them?

edit on 2-11-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

You evidently are sorely lacking in your knowledge of the bible .You might want to read Genesis where Abraham was asked to offer Isaac on Mount Moriah . God did substitute a Ram when he read in Abraham's heart that he was actually going to sacrifice Isaac his only son having sent Ishmael away . God did stop the actual sacrifice that time .
This was not a random sinister thing that God did to Abraham ,it was a test and justification for Gods own ultimate sacrifice of His Only Begotten Son Jesus Christ for the remission of sin and Grace and Mercy .

You draw comparisons between the substituted ram with Jesus' sacrifice only because you were taught that. You have not thought about it for yourself.

God provided a ram to sacrifice in place of an innocent human life.
Yet you believe God allowed the execution of an innocent human life in place of sinners. What logic is this?

Muslims rejoice in the fact that Jesus was saved and lifted up...
Chrisitans rejoice thinking that Jesus was brutally crucified.... so it falls in line with your doctrine of "sin sacrifice".

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Nowhere in the bible is there a mention of Islam .

The bible clearly mentions the emergence of Islam through prophecy... Isaiah 42.
Of course, your pastors and preachers have hidden this from you... or you willingly refuse to see it.

Amazing how Christians derive things from vague prophecies which can mean anything.
Yet, when it comes to Isaiah 42, which explicitly mentions names, places, events and historical facts... you refuse to accept it because it points towards Islam.

A classic case of seeing what you want to see.

Behold my servant...
He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth.....

- Islams success as a religion.

Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountains.

- Refers to the wilderness which Ishmael was sent into = deserts = Arabia.
Kedar = the son of Ishmael. This directly refers to the Ishmaelites and points to a new prophet outside of Israel. Deny this all you want, the truth remains.

a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles....

-Islam is the covenant for the Gentiles.

Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

-The end of Arabias history of paganism and idolatry. God Himself is making the prophecy.

he shall prevail against his enemies.
I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a travailing woman; I will destroy and devour at once.

- Explains perfectly the wars and battles surrounding the rise of Islam. Islam prevailed... and continues to do so to this day... calling what was "sin" 1500 years ago as "sin" to this day. While christianity has allowed its societies to be polluted with secular values that exalts mockers of God, Islam has not.. to this day.

And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

-This verse from the Koran should suffice-
This is a Book which We have revealed to you, O Muhammad, that you might bring mankind out of darknesses into the light by permission of their Lord - to the path of the Exalted in Might, the Praiseworthy.

They shall be turned back, they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, Ye are our gods.
- Points to Mohammads victory over Arabias idolaters.... and his destruction of the pagan idols and statues.
No biblical prophet that we know of was ever active in Kedar ever shamed the idolaters of Arabia.

And the last nail....

Who gave Jacob for a spoil, and Israel to the robbers? did not the Lord, he against whom we have sinned? for they would not walk in his ways, neither were they obedient unto his law.

Islam was raised among the Ishmaelites because their brothers, the Israelites failed to obey God.
All of this leads back to the promise made to Ishmael in Genesis. That he too would be a great nation.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Why would Pilate or Herod know Christ was giving His life freely for man's sins?

Forget Pilate and Herod...
when did Jesus ever mention anything about his execution being a "sin sacrifice"?

At no point did he ever bring it up.... not during his arrest... not during his trial.... not during his crucifixion....NOT even during his post resurrection appearance.

Address this first.... before you drag in other scriptures, as you always do.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

You are debating with the true seed of Ishmael and the same inability to reason . You are debating with the true seed of Ishmael and the same inability to reason . They rule like wild ass of men and think that way also .

Now you are just resorting to personal attacks. Sad. This does no good to your cause.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Why would Pilate or Herod know Christ was giving His life freely for man's sins?

Forget Pilate and Herod...
when did Jesus ever mention anything about his execution being a "sin sacrifice"?

At no point did he ever bring it up.... not during his arrest... not during his trial.... not during his crucifixion....NOT even during his post resurrection appearance.

Address this first.... before you drag in other scriptures, as you always do.

Like I always do?? Lol, calm down there guy. I already answered that, I said to look at what He said during the last supper in the book of Matthew. Why bother asking questions if you don't want answers?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Jesus Christ clearly died at the hands of the Romans . It is clearly stated in the Bible in John 19 verse 31 thru37. Let someone shove a spear up below your ribs and through your heart and see if you live . The fact is Jesus died in the flesh on the cross that day . I know that your faith hinges on Jesus not being the Son of God and not sheding his blood for the remmision of sin . Isaiah prophesied this in chapetr 53 .
Jesus was a Jew of the tribe of Judah of the lineage of King David from the seed of Isaac . Jesus is still a Jew today and the Son of God and Lord . He was before Islam came down the path and will remain so .

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

I am just quoting from the same bible you are . You should actually read the bible to see what it says for real . Don't read parts of it to try to justify Islam . You can take anything out of context .

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I would simply say that if you are truly looking for the truth, then pray to the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob to show you the truth.

If you simply want to argue theology, peace be with you. May God have mercy on your soul.

Jesus bowed his head and gave up the ghost. It was not taken from Him. It did not leave Him. He GAVE up the ghost. It was all a conscious decision to obey the will of the Father so that we could all be saved. Without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sin.

Read John 3:16.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I am just quoting from the same bible you are . You should actually read the bible to see what it says for real . Don't read parts of it to try to justify Islam . You can take anything out of context .

I'm just pointing out whats there.

Christians have no problem squeezing a meaning out of a bunch of verses taken out of context.
Yet when an entire chapter pointing towards Islam is presented, they ignore it.

Interesting fact - Nowhere in the bible do we read of an Israelite prophet who operated in "Kedar and the wilderness", ending the idolatry over there. Isaiah 42 refers to a non-Israelite servant of God, who operated in the regions of Kedar and the wilderness....and he was the one who shamed the idolaters, through warfare.

After Mohammads arrival, Arabias millenia old culture of polytheism was terminated.
Those who trusted in graven images were shamed.... they were led in paths that they had not known... and darkness was made light before them.

I know you have a hard time digesting this fact, but the truth does not change.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

That video was very disturbing. I wish I could blot it out of my memory.

Since when has necromancy been approved by Christianity?

Leviticus 19:31 ESV
“Do not turn to mediums or necromancers; do not seek them out, and so make yourselves unclean by them: I am the Lord your God.

Isaiah 8:19 ESV
And when they say to you, “Inquire of the mediums and the necromancers who chirp and mutter,” should not a people inquire of their God? Should they inquire of the dead on behalf of the living?

Deuteronomy 18:9-12 ESV
“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations. There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. And because of these abominations the Lord your God is driving them out before you.
More here

Warning! Don't go to her church!

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Like I always do?? Lol, calm down there guy. I already answered that, I said to look at what He said during the last supper in the book of Matthew.

I know about the last supper.

Even if Jesus was convinced he was going to be captured and executed, he made a last minute plea to God for the "cup to pass" before he was captured. Nobody was even around when he made that prayer to as all his companions were asleep. So who knew exactly what happened at that point?

He called on God and God saved him. As the psalm says.

14 “Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

Did Jesus not love God? Did Jesus not acknowledge Gods name? Did Jesus not call on God?

Then why are you so convinced God didn't save Jesus

edit on 3-11-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join