It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney to be Charged with Violating Federal Ethics in Government Law - Greg Palast/UAW

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
You see this is something I think the UAW handle wrong. When that company said they were going to move operations to another nation, the workers should have taken over the plant, along with all means of production, and started producing the parts themselves. That is how you protect your job. When the company tries to take jobs away from the workers, the workers take the production away from the company. Take over all the accounts, capital and factories and start running the company yourself as workers united.

Be sure to make it very publicly known what you are doing as well. Get the entire community involved. The UAW should have made it very clear that the production is done at this factory by these workers. Just keep taking orders for parts and keep ordering supplies. Open up accounts for all debts, payments and profit. Any average accountant can set it up and I am sure the Union has accountants who can make it happen. Refuse to share any information with management regarding production. Refuse management entry into the factory and block them from accessing any information regarding business operation records at the factory.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv
You see this is something I think the UAW handle wrong. When that company said they were going to move operations to another nation, the workers should have taken over the plant, along with all means of production, and started producing the parts themselves. That is how you protect your job. When the company tries to take jobs away from the workers, the workers take the production away from the company. Take over all the accounts, capital and factories and start running the company yourself as workers united.

Be sure to make it very publicly known what you are doing as well. Get the entire community involved. The UAW should have made it very clear that the production is done at this factory by these workers. Just keep taking orders for parts and keep ordering supplies. Open up accounts for all debts, payments and profit. Any average accountant can set it up and I am sure the Union has accountants who can make it happen. Refuse to share any information with management regarding production. Refuse management entry into the factory and block them from accessing any information regarding business operation records at the factory.

Aaakkk !!

How could zey even do zis ?

Zee UAW ownz 160 Millionz sharz of GM stock !!

Zee UAW iz Kapitaalist und Korporatist !!

We haff been hoodwinked

Zee U.S. Governmendt ownz 500 Millionz sharz of GM !!

We haff been blackmailed ?

GM Major Holdez - Zee Listt

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedomwv

People don't have the stones to do this anymore. What you describe would have been the America of my grandfather, maybe my father. But not the one I am in today.

We are an emasculated people too accustomed from eating from the hand of our uncle.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by freedomwv

In America you can't take over a private business and make it your own....that is what Obama keeps trying to do and Americans who value private property will not have it!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join