It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Big THANK YOU To Masqua

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Now, this isn't something that's technically allowed or anything.....

but...

THANK YOU MASQUA!

You've been an inspiration to all the writers on ATS, be it new or old. One of the very first people I really 'met' on ATS during my early days and who got me interesting in exploring writing in a more deep way.

And even though I may not participate as much as I would like, the hard work I see you put in is invaluable to that forum and ATS in general.

So thanks Masqua, from me and ALL of us writers here on ATS.

~Tenth
edit on 11/1/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Thanks, Tenth... I appreciate this a lot.

I'd also like to put a word in for worldwatcher, who initially inspired me to write in these forums way back in '04.

If one looked at the website as a whole, you'd quickly find that, without the ability of our membership to put a cogent thought together in a post, it would be a site with nothing but YT vids and meme jokes. Everyone writes here and, it's obvious that there is a great majority who are excellent wordsmiths. There's a serious side and a not so serious side, but even the off topic banter can be a source of intelligent fun.

Bottom line is that the membership here is amazing and I'm glad to be of help in the creative writing forums.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm in full agreement...a HUGE thanks to Masqua for all his work in the Short Story forum, as well as in ATS in general. Your contributions are much appreciated by myself and all the other members here.

..and I'd like to mention for those who haven't taken a moment to follow the link in Masqua's signature....he's a wonderful painter as well.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I will second all of that!!!!

OUTSTANDING Job Masqua

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This is our house...

And all of you really do light the fire.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm not usually an ego stroker, but seven years ago Masqua was one of the first to greet me and over the years has maintained the quality in this little corner of ATS. You also inspired me to write and you continue to challenge us with these contests. Thanks. If I could send you an applause I surely would.

Let's keep the stories flowing and draw more members to share.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Next time they're on me buddy...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
If "Thanks" threads are generally not allowed - I'd like to jump on the band wagon here (apologies)..

To just say thanks to my self!

Thanks to me for keeping my sanity whilst roaming the crazy mad halls of ATS!

What was I thinking?!

Aha.

Thanks Masqua - For what ever you are being thanked for!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Agreed...to the one who brought me out of the closet and inspired me to write.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I would just like to thank Masqua for the applause he gave me, many moons ago. I didn't thank him at the time because it said 'do not reply' but he popped my applause cherry so thanks for that.

It was a great idea doing this event, we really needed a break from the constant political threads.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank You Masqua, for this opportunity to see such a vast array of talent from people I post with everyday, and would have never known their hidden talents. Had it not been for this journey into their Poetry.

Des

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Thank you Masqua for everything.

I feel so much joy in my heart when I say Thank you Masqua.

top topics

join