It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the boss in charge of your own company, who would you hire to work for you, Obama or Mit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Define hardwork.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Mitt of course. Are you nuts? The other guy cant even give me a birth certificate!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Neither one, simply because I can not trust them. If I am hiring someone then I must trust them to not screw me over for their own benefit. As a small business owner (which I am), I look at more than 'could they make me money' when looking to hire an employee.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Your right! Thank you, I had forgotten that Obama's Social Security Number had been run through E-Verify, and it doesn't come back as approved for hiring.

Affidavits and government documents on the question may be found here: www.wnd.com...
edit on 1-11-2012 by charles1952 because: Add link

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma

Define hardwork.

Digging a ditch by hand, working on a road doing the gruntwork, being a carpenter doing home construction, farming, many factory jobs, cutting wood, cementwork, etc. There are a lot of jobs where people do physical work.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa

Running the country for a profit would have dire consequences.
edit on 1-11-2012 by UnaChispa because: Typos

Is it possible to email hugs?

I want to give you one.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think this is a great question and it really comes down to a base one. Downright fundamental. Is it better to be Loved, Respected or Feared?

If loved, Obama. Hands down.

If respected, Romney. Hands down.

If feared, stay home or vote for a 3rd to let fate choose for you.

This cycle ends as simple as it really ever gets for choices in American life. I hope everyone makes the choice for the right reasons, whichever choice each makes.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Hard work don`t need to be physical, mental work can be though too. I bet that even here in ATS lots of people didn`t have a day of your supposed "hard work".

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Well, given that they both take instructions from their masters, I'd hire this bloke first.........

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
But if I had to choose between R-Money & Osama Obama..............

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa[/i

Not sure I understand why that would be. It would be nice to at least break even. What are the consequences of running government farther into debt?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This can't be a serious question. Politics and ideology aside, Romney is a proven business leader and has made a lot of money. Obama has never worked one minute in the private sector, he has never created a job, and he has never started a business. If I were starting a community organizing business and needed a front man to go out and give the brainless sheep a good pep talk, then the choice is obviously Obama. If I were starting a for profit business and wanted to maximize that profit I would hire Romney. Now back to politics, I can't stand either one of them because they are both globalist puppets.
edit on 1-11-2012 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I would hire Romney over Obama. Romney seems to be able to roll up his sleeves and get the job done, no matter how dirty. Obama would spend his time whining about how unfair it is that Romney is getting better performance ratings. Obama would look for a way to get out of any of the work by organizing OWS people to picket and "poop" on the delivery trucks. Obama would complain and state that the reason he is not productive is because the guy who previously filled his position, placed abc gum under his chair and he just can't see thru the stress.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

The ONLY thing scarier than Obama being president, is a businessman being president.

... or a President who pretends to understand business who has never been involved with one.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
If you were the boss and had to hire either Obama or Mitt to work for you, who would you select and why?

If I am the boss, why do I need to hire another boss?

Neither of these guys are good for America.

From a lesser of two evils, there is a clear and away winner.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth

Originally posted by UnaChispa[/i

Not sure I understand why that would be. It would be nice to at least break even. What are the consequences of running government farther into debt?

"Surplus and profit are not interchangeable terms."
Link

Now answer my question.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

It's called a Balanced Budget. You know, like most families try to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Whoever said he wanted to make a profit?

How about running a country into debt that can never be paid off? How is that for dire consequences?

It amazes me that people make statements like this knowing full well where Obama is taking us down the debt path...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Mitt.. but that's a terrible analogy.

Here is the real question. If you were the under paid employee of a company (that you stay with because you have no better option) who would you hire to be your boss Mitt (known for destroying companies and jobs to liquidate for profit - profit you don't get) or Obama?

Now that sounds like I am pro Obama, I am not. I would want Johnson to be my boss.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Whoever said he wanted to make a profit?

How about running a country into debt that can never be paid off? How is that for dire consequences?

It amazes me that people make statements like this knowing full well where Obama is taking us down the debt path...

Ok, so now we are talking about a non-profit organization? My pick... Obama.

There are other democracies that are debt-free. Both sides of the aisle have contributed to the debt.

And it isn't just Obama taking us down, it is all of Washinton.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
if you hired obama, you would be out of business.

he would just organize the workers into a union, and extort money out of your business.

nothing would be produced, and the cost of doing business would "necessarily sky rocket".

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join