It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Some" Muslims are Celebrating Hurricane Sandy's Destruction !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Who cares what a bunch of misguided,ignorant religious zealots have to say?.

I don't care any more about what Islamists have to say about it,any more than I care what a bunch of Christian,or any other class of Hippocrite has to say.

Some people walk around their whole life carrying a gas can to throw on any fire they come across,just cuz they're ignorant,and live under the assumption they are right.

Faith flies in the face of logic so the "Faithful",really should be disregarded,let em have their say,respect their opinion,even if it is just an act,and go about your day.

I don't think religion should go any further than one's personal religious preference.

Some personal preferences should be unlawful to share with others unless the other person asks,religious views and preferences right at the top of the list..

Let em make asses of themselves,they're so damn good at it.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi all, I'm a Canadian living in Algeria which is a 99% Muslim country, and I got to say, Muslims believe God created everyone, and if God created everyone, then its a sin to kill or wish unwell someone created from God. This is a basic principle of their faith and what the general populations of Muslims believe, so if this religious zealot is spreading hatred I can tell you most will reject this and most Muslims are just as sick of this bull as well.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I mean come on, you can't assume people like this exist?

If your neighbours and children getting bombed and killed on a daily basis by a robot in the sky, i would wish death upon the creators/controller of the robot as well.

edit on 11/2/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
reply to post by Sly1one

That is so bizarre.

I had no idea people held onto that sort of animosity, but what is even more confounding is that they believe a "God" did this as payback for an attack that happened 70 years ago.

Let me get this straight, a God that has the power to stop an attack doesn't...but instead that same God just waits 70 years later to strike at a lot of people that had no direct involvement with it?

Fatman and Littleboy wasn't enough?

I really worry about where mankind is headed with this line of thinking.
We really need to grow up.

- Lee

Reading through those comments incites the misanthrope in me big time.

I also hate FB for this particular reason, a**holes sharing ignorant opinions that nobody in general wants to hear. All day everyday millions of turds uttering snippets of worthless crap. Facebook is a compendium of how shallow and soulless the vast majority, of the people who use it, really are.

Let's face the truth here shall we: mankind is ready for the garbage heap.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
A act of God can not be stopped and perhaps one of the reasons weather control
is a myth and a development held up by phony reasons. Any hint of success is
as made up as ET stories because control of the weather is not wanted.

The truth might be weather control is entirely possible just as any terrifying voltage
and lighting bolt might be created.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
Japan Earthquake...
I can tell you which one absolutely disgusts me to no end...

I find picturet highly dubious but it will be popular here with some.

Ten bucks it was mixed with Pear Harbor anniversary and or Japan requesting an apology for Hiroshima mixed with some REAL ignorant Americans who are really that ignorant and racist regarding the Earthquake.

Two pennies.

OP

As mentioned earlier there are some turds in every bowl.
edit on 2-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If they aren't white Americans, they must be Muslim/Islamist terrorists.

Ah I pity the ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join