It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender woman told to leave women’s locker room

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

If you are that concerned about showers and restrooms you should do a tour in Europe.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Why are we getting naked in front of other people anyway?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663

If you are that concerned about showers and restrooms you should do a tour in Europe.

I was stationed in K-Town for a short time. Stop telling me things you know or have experienced as if they make it okay to defend pedophilia. Turns out I've served my country too. Turns out I work in the realm of psychology. Turns out I've been to Europe. Turns out I've lived there. Even in Europe it is wrong to expose your penis to 6 year olds.
edit on 11/2/2012 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

So did they arrest people for walking around naked on the nude beaches? How about the community showers that serviced both sexes and all ages? There you go projecting again... Seriously doubt that you have ever worked in Psychology; been to therapy maybe...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Seriously doubt that you work at all; why are you up all night on a conspiracy site? I'm bored and on convalescent leave.

Or did you give up your job as a cop to go to work in the field of Psychology?

I think I'm just going to discontinue interjecting any logical non-degrading conversation into any threads regarding homosexuality because as a straight, white, christian, male, who is in the military and pursuing a career as a police officer,

DId you do your "brief time in K-Town" during one of your transportation summer camps? Hardly constitutes a 3 year tour. Would explain why you didn't know about the beaches, showers and restrooms.

edit on 2-11-2012 by Rastus3663 because: add

edit on 2-11-2012 by Rastus3663 because: searching for info

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The Fourth Amendment has been used to show that individuals have a right to privacy, especially pertaining to the location of an infringement. For instance, you can't go around putting cameras in a bathroom for a reason.

For the same reason, the rights of underage girls in a locker room supersede one individual claiming transgenderedness (er, is that even a word?). Furthermore, the fact that said-transgender is saying that she is, at the very least, bisexual.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Trampling on the rights of others to make a single individual feel "comfortable" distorts the Fourth Amendment, if not breaking it completely. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, in other words. Any area designated specifically for the protection of privacy is that way so you don't feel uncomfortable doing whatever, like taking a shower.

Kids' rights come first. Transgendered's rights come second.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

So did they arrest people for walking around naked on the nude beaches? How about the community showers that serviced both sexes and all ages? There you go projecting again... Seriously doubt that you have ever worked in Psychology; been to therapy maybe...

First of all you are comparing nude beaches in Europe to a locker room being used by 6 year old girls. And the last time I left work, oh, 8 hours ago, it involved me leaving a campus that is home to 200 plus juvenile offenders. Ranging from burglars to gang bangers to robbers to vandals ranging to...wait for it...sex offenders. The organization I work for is the leading juvenile treatment facility in the United States and has trademarked it's approach to analyzing, manipulating and reforming deviant behaviors. I work as a counselor/supervisor of the youth housed in my facility. As a matter of fact, 12 hours ago I was sitting in the hospital with a student who severely injured his ankle playing basketball. My daily work load deals in psychology quite literally every minute of every hour. Everything I do is revolved around group dynamics, norms of a group, identifying how people (youth in this particular setting) minimize their actions, justify their actions, attempt to manipulate others or play word games when being confronted for their actions. I am responsible for producing hundreds of documents peer week ranging from short skill development notes to page long reports on the behaviors of any particular student on campus. I very much work in psychology. And you are defending pedophilia by minimizing the actions of this pedophile. You are minimizing the actions of this pedophile by drawing justification from your own personal experience with someone who is transgendered. You are what I would refer to at work as a lower half loner. You consistently rely on word games and semantics to make well reasoned arguments appear weak. You try to manipulate not only what I am saying, but what others think about what I am saying by drawing correlation to points you are making versus what I am saying, using examples that will undoubtedly seem reasonable to people with the same warped sense of what is not even morally....but socially acceptable. That and you keep attempting to paint me as the insincere or intolerant one, when the reality is this: you are defending the deviant one. You are defending the unacceptable, both socially and morally, behavior of a pervert.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

No formal education in field? Do you even have a high school diploma?

Lower half loner; get that diagnosis out of the DSM did you?

She served her country honorably for twenty years and has never been charged with any of the behaviors you suggest. Did you loose your job as a cop by making false accusations, or was that another lie?
edit on 2-11-2012 by Rastus3663 because: added two lines

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Seriously doubt that you work at all; why are you up all night on a conspiracy site? I'm bored and on convalescent leave.

I think I'm just going to discontinue interjecting any logical non-degrading conversation into any threads regarding homosexuality because as a straight, white, christian, male, who is in the military and pursuing a career as a police officer,

I gave up a career in law enforcement for a career in juvenile corrections. I'm up all night on a conspiracy site because after 32 months in Iraq operating on Convoy Logistics Patrols coupled with joint custody of a 3 year old boy has pretty much destroyed any internal clock I've ever had. I work a variety of shifts during a never standard work week. For instance, this week I worked 3-11 PM Thursday, I work 3-11 PM today, I work 4AM Saturday to 4AM Sunday because I have to travel to pick up a new student in California, and then I do not work again until next Wednesday. When I work 3-11 PM and my son is not at my home, I generally go to bed at 8 AM. Again...you keep accusing me of raising defense mechanisms. I can point to at least 5 instances of you doing nothing but going straight to defense mechanisms, to include the quote in this post.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

DId you do your "brief time in K-Town" during one of your transportation summer camps? Hardly constitutes a 3 year tour. Would explain why you didn't know about the beaches, showers and restrooms.

edit on 2-11-2012 by Rastus3663 because: searching for info

When did I say I didn't know about the beaches, showers or restrooms? You are grasping for straws.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Alright tell us about them.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
if your genitalia is male, then you go into the male locker room. You may be a woman mentally, but you're not mentally going into a locker room. You are a physical being, with physical body parts.

The separation is not for sexual preference, or gender privacy, it is to separate physical boys form physical girls.

A female child should not have to see adult male genitalia until it happens naturally in her life. This situation is unacceptable. You need to have consideration for others, not some BS crusade to change the world to fit into YOUR idea of how it should work. Other people do exist you know, and they don't have to believe what you do.

You have a penis, then you go into the male locker room, regardless of what gender´s clothing you are wearing when you exit.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mademyself1984
I very much work in psychology. And you are defending pedophilia by minimizing the actions of this pedophile.

I see several members here calling this person a pedophile. Since you "work in psychology" you obviously know that to be a pedophile, a person must get sexual gratification from children in some shape or form. Please show us evidence that this person desires to have sex with children. My nephew "works in psychology" too, he mops the floors in a local counseling center.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This guy does not work in psychology.

link   
i dont see anything wrong with it, why not transgendered means male to female. If its not accepted then dont accept transgendered in society.

link   

No formal education in field? Do you even have a high school diploma?

Lower half loner; get that diagnosis out of the DSM did you?

She served her country honorably for twenty years and has never been charged with any of the behaviors you suggest. Did you loose your job as a cop by making false accusations, or was that another lie?
edit on 2-11-2012 by Rastus3663 because: added two lines

She isn't a she. She is a he. Who had his penis out in the presence of children, in a women's locker room. Lower half loner isn't a diagnosis. It is a description of how one fits into a group and their role in that group. Lower half loners are not accepted by the group and they are not shunned by the group. Generally, they are just there and the group could care less what they do. As far as formal education, I have my BS in Criminal Justice. Any training that was necessary was provided by my facility, and training takes place literally daily. Every decision that is made is a training point. In order to work in my facility, once you are hired, you are on a 60 day probationary period. Following which you are tested on the theories and practice of the institution. If you fail you are fired. If you don't you immediately receive 100 percent of the benefits entitled to full time employees. I stopped with the career in law enforcement because I have a 3 year old son, I'm coming up on my ETS, and I really don't need to be in harms way anymore. Keep on keeping on with the defense mechanism talk.
edit on 11/2/2012 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Men have never been allowed in women's changing rooms, no matter what disguise they use. Didn't he get the memo?

link   

##ATTENTION PLEASE##

If members cannot discuss this subject maturely their posts will be removed and warnings will be issued.

I realise it's an emotive subject, but that doesn't justify circumventing censors or being very ill-mannered to each other.

Please remember that people of all ages post and read so we don't expect to see bad language or bad manners.

link   
Like seriously who cares....let them go into locker rooms.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

The only way you could point out a "defense mechanism" is to google it and then have someone explain it to you.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join