It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender woman told to leave women’s locker room

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

Brave man on the internet. Also borderline psychotic behavior.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Issue 1: The transgender person is ripped out of their mind on psych meds - likely making them manic and hypersexual. Issue 2: The person has obvious psychological and mental problems associated with their sexuality. Issue 3: All recreation centers have separate rooms that lock for the handicapped (and anybody else that requests one and pays for it).

Conclusion: They are not guilty of public indecency for reasons of mental illness and medical issues.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
Issue 1: The transgender person is ripped out of their mind on psych meds - likely making them manic and hypersexual. Issue 2: The person has obvious psychological and mental problems associated with their sexuality. Issue 3: All recreation centers have separate rooms that lock for the handicapped (and anybody else that requests one and pays for it).

Conclusion: They are not guilty of public indecency for reasons of mental illness and medical issues.

I can reason with that. And then I will also argue that this MAN was not discriminated against in any way, shape or form.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Not all trangendered individuals take psyche meds. Many of them do for issues such as depression; but the ones I've met found that once they made up their mind to switch, they did not need the anti-depressants any longer.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663

Projection is one of the top defense mechanisms; so why are you trying to project the idea that I defend pedophilia? Have issues in that area yourself?

I'll take "Slightly because you keep minimizing, justifying and borderline condoning pedophile like behavior" for 500. I work in psychology too my friend. There is nothing you can say that can make me say "ohhhh well that makes it alright" when discussing a 45 year old man, and his penis being exposed to children. In a women's locker room.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

reply to post by corsair00

Not all trangendered individuals take psyche meds. Many of them do for issues such as depression; but the ones I've met found that once they made up their mind to switch, they did not need the anti-depressants any longer.

I seem to remember saying this a few posts back.....let me guess, homosexuality is not a choice. However, pretending to be a woman is? Don't confuse this very legitimate question with me disclosing an agenda one way or the other. I don't care if a man likes men, or a woman likes woman, or a man who feels like a woman decides to be a woman and likes men, or any combination there of. I care to understand how you can come to the defense of this pervert for any reason other than he is mentally unstable, needs help and should not be showering in public locker rooms with pre teen girls.
edit on 11/2/2012 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

To be a psychologist you have to have a Ph.D.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

To be a psychologist you have to have a Ph.D.

Fantastic. I'm not a psychologist.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Don't really know what I believe on whether or not homosexuality is a choice. The reason why never really concerned me. The person in question never showered with pre-teen girls. In fact she never showered with any of the teenage or college girls that I am aware of. My position is that in the state of Washington she is legally female and has the right to use the female locker room at her college if she so desires.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

I'm not either; and honestly have no real desire to be.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Don't really know what I believe on whether or not homosexuality is a choice. The reason why never really concerned me. The person in question never showered with pre-teen girls. In fact she never showered with any of the teenage or college girls that I am aware of. My position is that in the state of Washington she is legally female and has the right to use the female locker room at her college if she so desires.

I'm going to do this sentence for sentence.

1. You can't have it both ways? Can you?

2. It clearly does concern you

3. The person didn't "shower" with preteen girls. Fine. HE just sat there in a public women's locker room, in front of preteen girls, exposing HIS PENIS to them, because HE feels like a woman. Which makes it okay because he never showered with them...

4. HE sat there, with HIS penis exposed to YOUNG GIRLS.

5. Please cite a source that shows me that in the state of Washington HE is legally considered a female who can legally use public female locker rooms, despite the issue of having a PENIS. Because I'm certain that right DOES NOT exist.

There is literally no difference between him sitting in that locker room naked or any other MAN on the planet sitting in that locker room naked other than he "feels like a woman". Fantastic. Still a dude, dude.
edit on 11/2/2012 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

And what reliable source do you have that claims that she was exposing herself to children?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

And what reliable source do you have that claims that she was exposing herself to children?

Well, for starters, the source from the OP, and additional sources/excerpts on the first page of this thread. Which is far more credible than making up rights for woman with penises.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Being Transgender doesn't make you a member of your chosen Gender.

You have no right to be in a Public place made for that specific Gender.

Anything you need to do that involves 'sensitive' personal activities such as using a restroom, should be done in either:

- The restroom of your born Gender

- A generic Disabled restroom

- At home.

Sorry, but your choice to be a member of the opposite gender wasn't the choice of that gender, and you shouldn't expect them to conform to your wishes.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Eww thats...err nasty.. Well they did the right thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Have you even read what the captain of one of the high school swim teams stated:

I am a captain of the swim team at Capital High School (one of the swim teams that practices at the college) I personally do not have any issue with the woman being in our locker room so to generalize that the "girls are uncomfortable" is not true. I feel this woman has just as much of a right to be there than anyone else and am annoyed how out of control this has gotten.

There is no record of the person in question deliberately exposing herself.

Google the statutes yourself; its damn near five am.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Those sources are a joke. As liberal as Washington state is she would have been arrested if she had engaged in the type of conduct that was suggested.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Those sources are a joke. As liberal as Washington state is she would have been arrested if she had engaged in the type of conduct that was suggested.

Ohhhh so the entire female race should just concede that guys who feel like woman are just chicks with dicks and they should be allowed to share restrooms, locker rooms and showers alike because they decided that despite their penises, they were women. Give me a break. You want to talk about spin? You are defining it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join