posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Rastus3663
reply to post by mademyself1984
Don't really know what I believe on whether or not homosexuality is a choice. The reason why never really concerned me. The person in question never
showered with pre-teen girls. In fact she never showered with any of the teenage or college girls that I am aware of. My position is that in the state
of Washington she is legally female and has the right to use the female locker room at her college if she so desires.
I'm going to do this sentence for sentence.
1. You can't have it both ways? Can you?
2. It clearly does concern you
3. The person didn't "shower" with preteen girls. Fine. HE just sat there in a public women's locker room, in front of preteen girls, exposing HIS
PENIS to them, because HE feels like a woman. Which makes it okay because he never showered with them...
4. HE sat there, with HIS penis exposed to YOUNG GIRLS.
5. Please cite a source that shows me that in the state of Washington HE is legally considered a female who can legally use public female locker
rooms, despite the issue of having a PENIS. Because I'm certain that right DOES NOT exist.
There is literally no difference between him sitting in that locker room naked or any other MAN on the planet sitting in that locker room naked other
than he "feels like a woman". Fantastic. Still a dude, dude.
edit on 11/2/2012 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)