It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender woman told to leave women’s locker room

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

That would depend on where you are at; age of consent is still 16 in Alabama and I know damned well the girls I grew up with had seen their share of things by that age.

In Washington you can have your gender legally changed even before the surgery. She did not break any rules of the college or of the state by using a women's locker room at a college in which she is enrolled as a student.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

Then why are you whining like a woman?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663

Then why are you whining like a woman?

I'm not. I'm struggling to understand how one can say that a Penis isn't what decides whether or not one's gender is male or female. If you are born with a penis, you are a male. Do whatever you want to the goddam thing...you are still a male. And males don't belong in public women's locker rooms. This is especially true when their are underage GIRLS in said locker room.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

The question should be why was an underage girl in a College locker room?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

No sex was involved nor were there any allegations of sexual conduct. I have a 20 year old child with gender identity disorder and despise bigots. Also, I'm a soldier and I believe that anyone that successfully served for twenty years has earned the right to be whatever gender they want.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Rastus3663 because: grammer

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

The question should be why was an underage girl in a College locker room?

Um...because it was probably a public locker room, in a public gym, at a public college...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

It's really not about whether or not he has any interest, but you made me laugh with " making demands"

He exposed himself. Who knows what his sexual orientation is. Some change gender but are gay. He may be attracted to women and still want to become a woman. Transgender is not about sexual orientation. That's separate. It's an identity issue I think. Not sure but I know I'm right about it being separate. Not only that, some start the change and don't go all the way. Maybe they can't afford the rest of it or they want to be a SHEMALE. Sorry had to caps that, my autocorrect didn't recognize the word and wouldn't type it. One of my kids has friends in the gay community and one of these friends is halfway through, not finishing it off. She's grown a beard now, but hasn't got the STRAPODICTOMY yet.

edit on 2-11-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

link   

And she is legally a woman in Washington state and pays the tuition at the college.

link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

Neat. I've served for 10 years and it makes no difference on the reality that I cannot "choose" what gender I am. I can pretend to be a woman. I can't ever "be a woman". Because I was born a man. With working man parts. A 45 year old man exposing his junk in a women's locker room to underage girls isn't just "sexual conduct". It's indecent. It's illegal. It's borderline molestation. I don't care if you have a TG son or whatever. If your TG son walks into a girls locker room and starts showering with a bunch of underage girls because he feels like a "woman" despite his penis, I take an issue with that. It has nothing to do with being a "bigot". It has everything to do with a 45 year old man being a pervert, a pedophile and deserving of a good long stay in a cell.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

And she is legally a woman in Washington state and pays the tuition at the college.

Okay. But she is a man.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

You are trying to force your morality on an old grunt with a Masters degree in psychology.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
A self described 'polyamorous bisexual' with 'man parts' hanging out naked in a girls locker room where underage girls are. Yep ... no problem there! NOT! :shk: Either the dude is stupid or sick .. or both.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Not legally in this state; and that's why this is a non issue.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
reply to post by snarky412

Stupid. It's a man. Use the men's locker room.

All this crap about "gender sensitivity" is just that. Crap.

Regarldess of how one "feels", the simple solution: XX chromosome: you are a woman, XY chromosome: you are a man

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You are trying to force your morality on an old grunt with a Masters degree in psychology.

It's not morality. And I could give a rat's ass about your master's degree in psychology. It has no effect on whether or not a "woman" with a penis (which is a man) should be in a women's locker room with underage girls. Stop playing the "ah, but I'm older and wiser than you card." You aren't.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Not legally in this state; and that's why this is a non issue.

I don't care if legally the state of Washington for whatever reason says a woman, with a penis (which is a man) is legally a woman. First of all I doubt that to be true. So much so I'm not going to bother looking into it. Secondly...the fact you call it a non-issue causes me to wish for you to explain how it is not? 45 years old, penis on display for 6 year old stranger girls. Non issue. Got it.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join