It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender woman told to leave women’s locker room

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

That makes no sense what so ever, so your saying it's inevitable for a man to be around young girls/women without being turned on or checking them out?! So do you go to the community pool and check out boys. Being a lesbian/bi does not make you attracted to everyone in the same or opposite sex. Let's get that straight!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkinichole90

What? WHAT? A penis does not make you a man? What planet do you live on? Did you take biology in school? Didn't mommy and daddy talk to you about how babies are made and who does what?

Now I've heard it all. The younger generation is rewriting biology books this year.

Armageddon? I can't wait. The insanity is getting to be too much for my ticker.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

No! On the contrary, I think SHE was being harrassed

S 240.31 Aggravated harassment in the first degree.

A person is guilty of aggravated harassment in the first degree when with intent to harass, annoy, threaten or alarm another person, because of a belief or perception regarding such person`s race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, religion, religious practice, age, disability or sexual orientation, regardless of whether the belief or perception is correct

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

I'll have to agree to disagree with you Sir! My definitions of what a man is obvioulsy differs from yours. Being a male doesn't make you a man.
edit on 2-11-2012 by nikkinichole90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Do you have a daughter?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikkinichole90
reply to post by Sissel

No! On the contrary, I think SHE was being harrassed

You can call him a she all you want to but while there is still a penis attached that makes this person a man.

This person walked into an area designated for women and took his clothes off. What don't you get about that?
edit on 2-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Yes I do!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

I get that there is nothing wrong about what she did!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

I get that there is nothing wrong about what she did!

Here is a similar situation, only this guy did not get naked. It appears the law disagrees with you.

www.huffingtonpost.com... 5/02/paula-witherspoon-transgender-woman-womens-rest-room_n_1471716.html

Paula Witherspoon was cited for disorderly conduct on April 25, after a Parkland Hospital official received a complant received a complaint from a female patient about a man in the women's restroom. An officer with the hospital’s police force wrote the citation for a class-C misdemeanor

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
This is really sick. This thing was in the wrong locker room. Period.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

And you would no qualms about her being in a locker room at the age of 6 with a naked stranger to her who is a man and you are not present?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

No, as long as there were a coach or another adult in the room, I would not. Don't judge a person by their genitals!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I don't know what's more disturbing about that kind of parenting....not respecting your daughters privacy or thinking your daughter seeing male genitals at the age of 6 is ok.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

My daughter has seen her father and I nude. We bathe together...I don't see anything wrong about that.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

My daughter has seen her father and I nude. We bathe together...I don't see anything wrong about that.

Parents are one thing.......

Total strangers are another.........

To many kids now a days disappearing or being sexually molested.
They had no idea who this naked "man" was in the girls locker room.

He/She could have manned up or woman-ed up and been a descent person and swap locker rooms instead of trying to make the news.
Hell to have to punish the group for one individual......He/She is selfish and inconsiderate.

Yep...he made his statement known.
Agenda accomplished.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

I don't know what's more disturbing about that kind of parenting....not respecting your daughters privacy or thinking your daughter seeing male genitals at the age of 6 is ok.

I'm just curious here, what damage do you think will occur to a 6 year old if they see a penis?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
sounds like herbert the pervert from family guy found a new costume.......people better hope nambla dosent find out.....seems this guy just wanted to wave off his junk knowing no one could do anything because of the law

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Transgender is the new ultra progressive tell coversation. It's funny to see people go out of their way to refer to a male to female transgender as SHE/HER (and vice versa for the female to male) as much as humanly possible when they discuss it. This isn't a dig at anyone's comments as I haven't read them all.

Anyway, it's a weird topic. Obviously if this person still had male sex organs then they should NOT be allowed to be exposing themselves in a woman's locker room. Period. If that's the case then any pervert can slap on a drag outfit and go get their kicks in a girls locker room. It's this person's own fault for being so stupid and inconsiderate. I personally, though I consider myself a fairly progressive person, kind of lean towards your genetic gender being your gender period (this doesn't mean a transgendered person that has had a sex change should be forbidden from using the opposite sex's locker room maybe that should honestly hinge on a sex change and physical appearance??). No matter what your mind, if you are woman through and through in your brain, but technically and genetically a male, you are a male. Call it the third gender, whatever, transgender people deserve the same respect and consideration as everyone else, but I can't take the walking on eggshells position over the scientific position.

I can't read the article atm, does anyone know if this person had had a sex change prior?
edit on 2-11-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If youre a 45 yr transgender guy and youre in a locker room with 6 to 17 years old. you know exactly what your trying to do. this guy cant be that ignorant.. sounds like a child molester if you ask me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join