It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender woman told to leave women’s locker room

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Dressing in women's attire doesn't make you a female; it makes you a guy who wears women's attire. YOU'RE STILL A GUY, and guys aren't allowed in women's locker rooms, period. If you're confused about your gender, look at your #ing birth certificate...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I agree with you...penis = men's room........you are not transgender until the surgery IMO.

NY is trying to pass a ridiculous "bathroom" bill that would allow anyone who "feels" like a woman to use the woman's room.

What is this country coming to?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

They have private family bathrooms everywhere if he is uncomfortable, his rights end when he is making others feel unsafe. Go home and take a shower. It was wrong...period. And who says it was safe? He could just be a perv.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I just read this story and am mad!! I also read a few of the comments under it, and a woman who teaches these girls says that they now use a smaller room there to change etc..

Why should they have to use a smaller room? They were born girls!!

You have a penis stay out!! It really is that simple, that GUY looks like a creep, and seems like he's only "in it for attention". 45 years old and the last 3 he's been living as a woman??

Not right, not right at all, keep you and your penis out of the girls room until they cut it off!

Here is some more I found out about this MAN!
gendertrender.wordpress.com...
edit on 1-11-2012 by WhoDat09 because: ADD LINK

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Why is it that when an older man is naked around the opposite sex he's considered perverse individaul?!
If it were a woman there wouldn't be a problem until the 17 year old found out she was some sort of "lesbian" and thought she was checking her out!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nikkinichole90

Because most boys wouldn't complain about seeing a naked woman.

Do you honestly think it is ok for high school girls to have to have a naked man in their locker room?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

I think if he went in the boy's locker room it still would have been the same, he'd still be getting ridiculed.
High school boys are just as bad as girls, and who knows, maybe he felt safer in the womens's room. I know if I were a transexual, even in this day and age I would not step foot in a boy's/men's locker room in fear of getting the sh#t beat out of me...and If that happened it would somehow be his fault no one would feel bad. They'd probably say "Well, what did he expect being a grown man and walking into a boy's locker room with (Oh, dear Jesus! Should I even say it?!) BREASTS?! I don't see anything wrong with someone just being naked in a private changing facility blantantly mind their own buisness. You know I have a child of my own and she's seen mommy and daddy naked she's even bathed with us. I will not raise her to think the human body is disgraceful and bad, not matter what it looks like!
edit on 1-11-2012 by nikkinichole90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Its not about him, geez, it's about the young girls in the locker room.

It is a girls locker room...not a man with makeup on and a penis locker room.

If he doesn't want to be ridiculed go somewhere else, it's not about him........this country is so screwed up....selfishness and entitlement mentality.....other people have rights.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Whatever happened to playing the hand your dealt? If you're a man you act like one.

This country has gone completely to hell. In my day, if a man showed up in the girl's locker room he'd be hanged from the nearest tree then everyone would go for a beer.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Other people do have rights, you are right about that. I agree that said person does have male parts, but I think in her mind she is a woman. A body is only a shell and a mere fraction of what makes someone male, or female. What right does anyone have to tell her she's not or make her feel uncomfortable by making her go to a different room where she isn't comfortable going?!

Here's a girl who quoted on the subject.

I am a captain of the swim team at Capital High School (one of the swim teams that practices at the college) I personally do not have any issue with the woman being in our locker room so to generalize that the "girls are uncomfortable" is not true. I feel this woman has just as much of a right to be there than anyone else and am annoyed how out of control this has gotten.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I never said anything about people having the right to make her feel uncomfortable.....what I said is right now she is a MAN and should not be in the girls room with a penis .

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikkinichole90

Here's a girl who quoted on the subject.

That is just the opinion of one person. You do realize how old this guy is don't you? He is still a guy by the way no matter how much he thinks he's a woman.

This is a 45 year old man, who should know better even if he is transgendered.

edit on 1-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

This country is going to "hell" because of small minded people who think if someone goes against what the bible says to do it's a "no no".

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Yes, I realize how old he is. Are you saying if he was also 17, and maybe attractive by societies standards, it would be different!?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Who said anything about the bible? Try common sense on for size. Mother Nature gave this guy a dick. That makes him a man. That means he acts like one and deals with it instead of being a pansy and harassing the women.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Sissel

Yes, I realize how old he is. Are you saying if he was also 17, and maybe attractive by societies standards, it would be different!?

No, I am saying that he belongs in the boys room. Period.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

My son is 6. He does not play video games, does not watch violence on TV and does not watch sex on TV either.

The ages of the girls exposed were 6 - 17. He admits to being bi/lesbian. That tells me he is checking out the young girls in the locker room. Whether he is pleasing himself or not, to let some 45 year old man sit around nude and check out young girls is bull crap no matter how you label it.

Raist

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Why don't you learn some common sense. just because you have a penis sure as hell does not make you a man!
Who said anything about him harrasing anyone, I sure as hell did not read that in the article!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by PrplHrt

Why don't you learn some common sense. just because you have a penis sure as hell does not make you a man!
Who said anything about him harrasing anyone, I sure as hell did not read that in the article!

Being naked in a women's locker room isn't a form of harassment?

I so beg to differ with you!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join