Transgender woman told to leave women’s locker room

page: 2
16
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This shouldn't be a touchy subject at all, in fact it should be quite simple. This dude/chick/whatever can't have it both ways, either get the proper surgery or find somewhere else to accommodate his/her/whatevers half-ass transgender "lifestyle". There are more people whos rights need to be considered here other than his/hers/whatevers. These kids (or anyone who's not comfortable with it for that matter) don't need to be exposed to this nonsense. Whats to stop any old pervert from pulling a Mrs.Doubtfire, using the facilities of this university and then, when confronted, telling them "Oh its okay, ive been living as a woman for *insert made up amount of time here*"? Now because of this, the girls/women who have a legitimate use for the sauna are pushed to the smaller side locker rooms. The majority are made to be inconvenienced for the sake of the vocal minority. LGBT be damned, this person should be nailed for indecent exposure.




posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412
 


Ok it must not have posted at first. But yea dude thats just creepy to me. If you have a penis keep it in the mens room.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It wouldn't matter if he did this in front of male children. No adult should sit around naked in front of any children.
Public facilities should have private shower areas.

I don't even believe in group showers in high school.

If you want to be a nudist go some place where everyone agrees. There should be privacy in public areas.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
No matter what anybody says, that was a grown man sitting there all exposed while there were little girls around. It was most definitely uncomfortable for those girls, but he should have known better. All it takes is common sense to tell you that if you got outdoor plumbing, don't go flashing it around little girls! Sheesh, it's like we're living in a comic book or something these days.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So he/she may have all the other feminine aspects and may still be waiting on the final reassignment surgery but should still have to use the men's room? Tits and all?

The problem is two-fold
1: The uncertain nature of the in-between stages of gender reassignment.
2: The period of time between the start and end of the reassignment. (usually quite long)

With the knowledge that she still has the fishing tackle, she probably should have made more effort to not have it noticed since we still have such a puritan mindset in this country. Even though she was in the sauna, were people often sit naked anyway, since some of you are insisting no adult should ever be naked infront of a child(see 15-18 highschoolers).

And they were high-school girls,(at a college where he/she wouldn't have likely expected anyone under the age of 18 to be anyway) they already know what a penis is and probably what it looks like. While I'm not condoning the exposure, I'm condemning the way some of you act like nudity is going to destroy the girls for life: he/she wasn't sitting there pleasuring him/herself.

And as for the mom who wants safe and comfortable: the locker room was as safe as any other, it just may not have been comfortable and really, what locker room full of naked people is?
edit on 11/1/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra


And they were high-school girls,(at a college where he/she wouldn't have likely expected anyone under the age of 18 to be anyway) they already know what a penis is and probably what it looks like. While I'm not condoning the exposure, I'm condemning the way some of you act like nudity is going to destroy the girls for life: he/she wasn't sitting there pleasuring him/herself.


Just wondering.......do you have any children, and if so, are they girls?



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Sissel
 


Are you insinuating my opinion would be invalid if I didn't?



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
So he/she may have all the other feminine aspects and may still be waiting on the final reassignment surgery but should still have to use the men's room? Tits and all?

The problem is two-fold
1: The uncertain nature of the in-between stages of gender reassignment.
2: The period of time between the start and end of the reassignment. (usually quite long)

With the knowledge that she still has the fishing tackle, she probably should have made more effort to not have it noticed since we still have such a puritan mindset in this country. Even though she was in the sauna, were people often sit naked anyway, since some of you are insisting no adult should ever be naked infront of a child(see 15-18 highschoolers).

And they were high-school girls,(at a college where he/she wouldn't have likely expected anyone under the age of 18 to be anyway) they already know what a penis is and probably what it looks like. While I'm not condoning the exposure, I'm condemning the way some of you act like nudity is going to destroy the girls for life: he/she wasn't sitting there pleasuring him/herself.

And as for the mom who wants safe and comfortable: the locker room was as safe as any other, it just may not have been comfortable and really, what locker room full of naked people is?
edit on 11/1/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)



The point is, he's a 45 yr. old man and knew that there were minors in the locker room.
Key word being "minor".......
He should have known better and used better judgement.

And he admits in an article that he's bisexual/lesbian both, with an attraction to women ....
So no, he shouldn't be prancing around naked in a locker room full of underage girls.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412
with an attraction to women ....
So no, he shouldn't be prancing around naked in a locker room full of underage girls.


So lesbians shouldn't be allowed into women's locker rooms?
And you assert that she knew there would be minors there? Did she? I didn't see that in the article or the video.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra
reply to post by Sissel
 


Are you insinuating my opinion would be invalid if I didn't?


No, but I think you would have a slightly different opinion on this if it was your child in the locker room that day.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel
No, but I think you would have a slightly different opinion on this if it was your child in the locker room that day.

Maybe, maybe not. I try not to let hypothetical emotions get in the way of what's right.


That said, I'm not saying it's right for a mid-transition to be airing out in the nude in either sauna if they don't have all the same equipment as anyone else in there. My issue is with some of the attitudes here.
edit on 11/1/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)
edit on 11/1/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Originally posted by snarky412
with an attraction to women ....
So no, he shouldn't be prancing around naked in a locker room full of underage girls.


So lesbians shouldn't be allowed into women's locker rooms?
And you assert that she knew there would be minors there? Did she? I didn't see that in the article or the video.


First of all, lesbians exposing Men's junk in front of young girls?........ Hell NO........
[which he/she states in another clip that he's both bi & lesbian]

Second of all, you don't read comments very well....
My second post has a clip from the article stating the age of the girls.....



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
My God, what the hell is the deal here? It's a man-it's waving a dick and two walnuts-it belongs in the men's locker room.

WTF is up with you people?



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt
 


I agree. If this had happened in a park, or playground...they would have been arrested for indecent exposure....

Politically correct has crossed the line with this one. If I found out a man had exposed himself to my 6 year old Daughter in a locker room at the local swimming pool. He wouldn't have to wait for the gender reassignment surgery. I would have done it for him.

Des



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Post-op = ok

Pre-op = no way, not when little kids are involved (and not even when they are not)

edit on 1-11-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
the fact that there is a debate about this is sad and disgusting.

what a sad state of society when things like this are even up for debate


males have penises, women have vaginas. go to the locker room where there are others of the same shape as yours, end of story.

especially with children. seriously, what is wrong with people :/



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by pngxp
the fact that there is a debate about this is sad and disgusting.

what a sad state of society when things like this are even up for debate


males have penises, women have vaginas. go to the locker room where there are others of the same shape as yours, end of story.

especially with children. seriously, what is wrong with people :/


Exactly the point of my previous post.

And even if you've decided to have it whacked off, I don't care what you say/think. You're still male. You're just a male with no male parts. You will never have a vagina. You might have some facimile thereof, but's it's not a vagina. It's a "vagina". A fake.

And stay out of my daughters locker room and all female dorm. Yo're being there would creep her out beyond words. And allher friends too.

Intolerant? Darn straight. Some things are WRONG.

We are ancient Rome. It's just a matter of time before we end up like them.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I think it's rediculous how parents will let their children be exsposed to violence in television, video games, and comic books; but we giggle or become offended when we see pee pee parts....when I was little I was allowed to see Clint Eastwood shoot and murder coke dealers, but I was spanked for watching two people have intercourse or seeing a woman or man naked! This country needs to grow up! It would be different if he were trying something with these girls or he was fully erect walking around, flailing it everywhere. He was sitting naked! Big freakin' deal! It doesn't matter how old you are and what gender you are...BODY PARTS ARE BODY PARTS! If they are so angry and grossed out by the whole situation, then everyone should have their own room!
edit on 1-11-2012 by nikkinichole90 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
My God, what the hell is the deal here? It's a man-it's waving a dick and two walnuts-it belongs in the men's locker room.

WTF is up with you people?


The more I'm reading about him, the more pissed off I'm getting.
He's putting his selfish needs/desire to have his "rights" above those girls.....[agenda]


Two Washington State high-school Girls Swim Teams were stripped of their Federal Title IX rights by Olympia Washington School officials after the teens and their parents refused to allow the girls to shower with a middle-aged retired military man calling himself Colleen. The man was discovered in the women’s sauna by a high-school teen girls swim team. Parents refused to let their minor girls undress in front of him. As a result, local school officials have forced the girls into a small ancillary locker room space and given use of the women’s locker room to the male.


gendertrender.wordpress.com...


Evidently they have a gender law in place which supersedes the girls' rights.
[more about that at the end of the article]

So the one-man show got the big locker room where as the girls who did nothing wrong were sent to a smaller locker room and lost their "rights".

He could have been a decent human being and said, "oh hey, you girls take this locker room and I'll take the smaller one...no problem".

Nope...didn't happen.
I smell an "agenda" in the air.... trying to make a statement and didn't care who he made uncomfortable as long as he got his way.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
looks like there is going to be a need for 3 locker rooms, if its a woman with a tallywacker they certainly shouldn't be undressed in front of girls that young and it would certainly be uncomfortable for a lot of older women, at the same time the transgender woman would feel uncomfortable being in with the men and if they have breasts it would be uncomfortable for most men and young boys.

the only solution is an extra locker room. there could be a niche in the market for transgender toilet/changing room signs. I have no idea how they would go about making that one.





top topics
 
16
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join