It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender woman told to leave women’s locker room

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663
reply to post by mademyself1984

Now you are casting doubt on someone that has shared the locker room with her?

No. I'm stating that irregardless of how "comfy" the 17 year old girl was with the 45 year old man exposing his penis to children in a women's locker room was, she doesn't speak for every woman, and she certainly doesn't speak for 6 year olds.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikkinichole90
Why don't you learn some common sense. just because you have a penis sure as hell does not make you a man!

Common sense would tell me that if you have a penis and testes, naturally produce higher levels of testosterone, are born with XY chromosomes, have a larger bone structure, have higher blood concentrations, and other male physiological processes... you are a man.

Common sense does not tell me that slapping on woman's clothes and make-up makes you a woman.

Transgenderism is one thing I just will never understand- I don't care if that makes me look ignorant and 'backwoods' to others. If I glue bark to my body, leaves to my head, and stand around in a pose spitting acorns out of my mouth, I am still not an oak tree. I will still be a human being.

To me it's a form of delusion. This person obviously has some major issues.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

You have yet to produce any evidence that she is a pedophile. Instead you are "inferring" that she is while failing to use the proper diagnostic criteria.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

How about the DSM definition:

Diagnostic criteria for 302.2 Pedophilia
(DSM IV - TR)

A. Over a period of at least 6 months, recurrent, intense sexually arousing fantasies, sexual urges, or behaviors involving sexual activity with a prepubescent child or children (generally age 13 years or younger).

B. The person has acted on these urges, or the sexual urges or fantasies cause marked distress or interpersonal difficulty.

C. The person is at least age 16 years and at least 5 years older than the child or children in Criterion A.
:

Fantastic. And you cannot prove that this person does not have arousing fantasies when exposing HIS penis to underage (as young as 6 years old) girls in a women's locker room. I certainly can argue that simply by exposing his penis to a child he is engaged in sexual activity with a prepubescent child. You cannot prove that he is not acting on urges. I certainly can argue that he is. And the person is undoubtedly at least 16 years old than the majority of all women/children using the WOMEN'S locker room, while he exposes his penis.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

You have yet to produce any evidence that she is a pedophile. Instead you are "inferring" that she is while failing to use the proper diagnostic criteria.

I've produced more evidence supporting HIM being a pedophile than you have for "her" not being a pedophile...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I am not a transgender person, so the situation would not be the same would it? And since this person was not arrested or attacked by horrified villagers, your whole response is pretty dumb. I think I have reached the point of diminishing returns in our conversation. Feel free to continue spouting off to others if you wish.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Why does this dialogue come to mind.....

Captain Spock: "The needs of the many outweigh. . ."
Admiral James T. Kirk: "The needs of the few."
Captain Spock: "Or the one."

Hmmmm...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Argument based on things that did not happen? How about sticking to the facts.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

I am not a transgender person, so the situation would not be the same would it? And since this person was not arrested or attacked by horrified villagers, your whole response is pretty dumb. I think I have reached the point of diminishing returns in our conversation. Feel free to continue spouting off to others if you wish.

This person IS A MAN WITH A PENIS!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

False accusations do not constitute evidence; or did you skip that class?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Argument based on things that did not happen? How about sticking to the facts.

How do you know those things did not happen? I'm beginning to think you are the "she" in question....otherwise how could you possibly know what thoughts he is having? All three of the criteria according to DSM can easily be applied to this situation.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

False accusations do not constitute evidence; or did you skip that class?

It is not a false accusation. A 45 year old MAN exposed HIMself to children. In a women's locker room.

link   

That is not the issue; you claim that she deliberately exposed it to children. You also claim that she is a pedofile. The facts do not support these accusations.

link   
He wants stringing up by his private parts. I am sick of this PC rubbish some of it has gone way to far... I am all for fairness and equality but this is just perverts trick TBH.
It could be his way of getting some kind of reaction so he can shout out inequality and drag it through the courts for a payout of compensation. He even says he is bisexual.

I really don't understand Transgender's I think its wrong, I am sorry to say that but its true and that's my opinion.

Example: Two Blokes become women by having an op then get married to one another and become transsexual lesbians.... I mean come on what the hell is going on in this world.
edit on 2/11/12 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Yet that is not anywhere in the only witness statement; nor was it a claim of the girl's mother who made the complaint.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

That is not the issue; you claim that she deliberately exposed it to children. You also claim that she is a pedofile. The facts do not support these accusations.

HEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Did deliberately expose HIS penis! How else did he wind up naked in the damn sauna? On accident? My God....and you are the one spouting off about common sense......

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mademyself1984

HEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! Did deliberately expose HIS penis! How else did he wind up naked in the damn sauna? On accident? My God....and you are the one spouting off about common sense......

I can't take anymore of this stupidity. The MAN in question is a pervert and probably in fact a pedophile. He deserves to be at the very least locked up or sent to a mental institution. The people defending this are warped.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I cannot help but get the feeling that unless you change your views on nudity, any children you will have (or may already have) will grow up with some serious issues about the human body. Especially if you seem to think that nudity seems to equal paedophilia.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I have no idea what she thinks or thought; however, I did read whatever I could find on the matter; wanted to know what the story was before commenting. Even thinking of driving to Olympia tomorrow just to look at the campus. One of the statements I read said the only complaint that was given was that a man was in the sauna. It's not real clear where the sauna is and I'll ask my wife to walk in and check it out.

Nah, I'm forty-six and much better looking.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

I cannot help but get the feeling that unless you change your views on nudity, any children you will have (or may already have) will grow up with some serious issues about the human body. Especially if you seem to think that nudity seems to equal paedophilia.

I'm sorry but I don't need to change my views on anything. I know if a 45 year old man exposed his penis to my three year old son the least of his concerns would be getting thrown out of the women's sauna at the gym. The issue isn't nudity. The issue is a 45 year old pervert who belongs in the men's room, claiming he has the right to expose himself to women because he feels like one of them, despite the fact that HE IS a man.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join