It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

in 23 states, the entire state legislature — every single seat — is up for election? we should

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
But did you know that in 46 states, state legislators are on the ballot, too? And that in 23 states, the entire state legislature — every single seat — is up for election?
id,az,nm,tx,ks,sd,mn,ar,il,fl,ga,sc.nc,ny,me,ma,ri,ct,nj,de,md,dc,vt,nh these states are all going to have every seat up for election we all need to band together and vote thrid parties send congress a message that we had it..then there are 21 states with 75 to 99 percent up for election
dark blue is 100 percent and medium blue is 75 to 99 if thing keep oing the way there are i have no hope i seen today where eu has 11.8 percent unpelomet thats going to effect us...Americans are going to the polls to vote for president, but that's not the only important issue at stake. Nearly every state legislature is up for election and critical ballot measures in states across the country will make a big difference 3rd parties
edit on 1-11-2012 by q13ert because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

Well, Ok, but in order to vote for a third party candidate, there has to be a third party candidate. I printed out my town's sample ballot and there aren't any third partiers listed. I wouldn't even know who to write in. Good idea, but the infrastructure isn't there yet.

join