posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
So I was thinking that the requirements for presidents is way too low. Here is a list of what I believe a president should be required to do before
1. A man (or woman) who would like to become president should willfully give away all his money and live a homeless lifestyle for no less than one
2. After said homeless period the person who would like to become a president should get a minimum wage job and work his way into a higher position in
the company that would remove said person from poverty level to lower class salary level.
3. When step two is completed said individual should save every penny they earn just to watch it go into their food budget and bills for no less than
4. After the completion of step 3 said individual should quit job and wander the desert without food for one month meditating during this period on
what makes a good president and what good they could do with such power.
5. Now that the individual has completed the 4 previous steps they will agree to be legally bound to not use their position of power for monetary
benefit and only keep the money granted to them by the taxpayers with a cap of 400,000 USD, being forced by law to decline donations and funds from
any other source until their presidency is over.
feel free to add any other requirements you feel would weed out the snakes
edit on 1-11-2012 by lobotomizemecapin because: (no reason