It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Lights Falling From The Sky In Miami.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hello everyone!

About 25 minutes ago I went outside to check on my dogs since they were barking. As I was ready to head back inside I turned to look North and saw a small blinking object high in the sky (I assumed at first that it was an airplane). Suddenly these small golden balls of light were falling from the blinking craft, one by one. The way they glowed and fell looked similar to the way the sparks from fireworks look when they explode in the sky. The golden balls of light then began to glow immensely! HUGE bright lights! There were about ten of them and as they fell, they slowly formed a straight line across the horizon and stayed hovering for a few minutes. I quickly ran to call my neighbor and she managed to see them as well. After a few minutes the lights began to descend and disappear.

What I found strange about the lights were their perfectly executed formation. I'm guessing it was some type of military drill. I did manage to see with my binoculars a couple of helicopters flying back and forth around these lights.

Anybody in Miami managed to see these lights?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You need to grab a camera before your binoculars.

That is too bad. Sounds like it would have been some pretty cool video.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

The binoculars belonged to my neighbor. Everything happened too fast.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MWStargazer

It's not like they didn't ask for this. It's no fun being slammed with microwave pulses that cripple the nerves, whenever you aren't moving.

Die satellites, die.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MWStargazer
Hello everyone!

About 25 minutes ago I went outside to check on my dogs since they were barking. As I was ready to head back inside I turned to look North and saw a small blinking object high in the sky (I assumed at first that it was an airplane). Suddenly these small golden balls of light were falling from the blinking craft, one by one. The way they glowed and fell looked similar to the way the sparks from fireworks look when they explode in the sky. The golden balls of light then began to glow immensely! HUGE bright lights! There were about ten of them and as they fell, they slowly formed a straight line across the horizon and stayed hovering for a few minutes. I quickly ran to call my neighbor and she managed to see them as well. After a few minutes the lights began to descend and disappear.

What I found strange about the lights were their perfectly executed formation. I'm guessing it was some type of military drill. I did manage to see with my binoculars a couple of helicopters flying back and forth around these lights.

Anybody in Miami managed to see these lights?

Not saying it was but thats a classic description of military flares being launched from a plane/copter.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Well got the UFOCapture program and camera going a few day's ago
nothing so far

wife was looking at me kind of funny when she saw me running around the yard in the dard and turning a mini flaslight on and off then checking my computor

But now it pointing up so now UFO or Meteor I'm ready
But cloudy now

edit on 1-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2012 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Ok now remember this was a test

not a UFO or Meteor ( a mini flasflight going on and off)

new topics

top topics

join