It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evicted at Gunpoint by Wells Fargo - But She OWNS The House and has a Court Order Not To Evict !

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Its all part of keeping their facade that they hold ultimate power over us.

They don't HAVE to evict anybody. This is very sad...

I wonder if they had a warrant...if they didn't, I'm sure its because they couldn't produce one.
edit on 3-11-2012 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
If this is true it is an abomination & those police and bank officials should be jailed . But I think that this sounds very suspicious , like a made up meme ???
I cant imagine local police violating a federal order .

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112
consumerist.com...

Wells Fargo works very hard to keep homeowners in their homes whenever possible. In the case of Ms. Black, Wells Fargo is the trustee for the trust that owned the mortgage loan secured by her home. As the trustee, we perform certain administrative duties on behalf of the trust, but we are not responsible for making servicing or foreclosure decisions. Those decisions are made by the mortgage loan servicer, which in this case is Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC.

Ms. Black defaulted on her loan in August 2009. Carrington made numerous offers of assistance over the past three years, which included a loan modification, relocation assistance, and agreements to various stays and continuances. Even with those efforts, keeping Ms. Black in her home unfortunately wasn’t possible in this case. We have been in contact with Carrington and received confirmation that (i) the foreclosure and eviction were both performed lawfully and professionally, (ii) there was no automatic stay in place at the time of the eviction, and (iii) during the foreclosure process and before the eviction, numerous attempts were made to help Ms. Black.

Not defending the bank here, but if what they say is true, then the eviction could very well be legal.

Good work... you need applaus for this. I was actually starting to boil over this action, but when I read yours, it suddenly becomes obvious that every once and in a while we need to remind ourselves that there's always two sides to one story, and of course the media and alternative media posted the story that would generate the most response.

I think maybe we need to start to look more critically at the media instead of the various businesses and politicians... I think that often ALL media people will spin the truth either to further an agenda like here or to get more readers. It's pathetic.

Imagine how much hate and misunderstandings are generated in this world simply because some editorial prick chooses to run half a story.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Disgusting... when the powerful prey on the weak in such a systemic fashion as is evinced here, the writing on the wall is evident to the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by flice

Originally posted by lynn112
consumerist.com...

Wells Fargo works very hard to keep homeowners in their homes whenever possible. In the case of Ms. Black, Wells Fargo is the trustee for the trust that owned the mortgage loan secured by her home. As the trustee, we perform certain administrative duties on behalf of the trust, but we are not responsible for making servicing or foreclosure decisions. Those decisions are made by the mortgage loan servicer, which in this case is Carrington Mortgage Services, LLC.

Ms. Black defaulted on her loan in August 2009. Carrington made numerous offers of assistance over the past three years, which included a loan modification, relocation assistance, and agreements to various stays and continuances. Even with those efforts, keeping Ms. Black in her home unfortunately wasn’t possible in this case. We have been in contact with Carrington and received confirmation that (i) the foreclosure and eviction were both performed lawfully and professionally, (ii) there was no automatic stay in place at the time of the eviction, and (iii) during the foreclosure process and before the eviction, numerous attempts were made to help Ms. Black.

Not defending the bank here, but if what they say is true, then the eviction could very well be legal.

Good work... you need applaus for this. I was actually starting to boil over this action, but when I read yours, it suddenly becomes obvious that every once and in a while we need to remind ourselves that there's always two sides to one story, and of course the media and alternative media posted the story that would generate the most response.

I think maybe we need to start to look more critically at the media instead of the various businesses and politicians... I think that often ALL media people will spin the truth either to further an agenda like here or to get more readers. It's pathetic.

Imagine how much hate and misunderstandings are generated in this world simply because some editorial prick chooses to run half a story.

The media is in it to further their cause or for a ROI.
That is all that drives them. Any truth comes secondary.
edit on 3-11-2012 by EnigmaPerspective because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Sadly if this doesn't wake Americans up to whats happening to them in their country, nothing will. The end of The United States of America is near.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Found another link with an interesting take. This was the latest news from yesterday.

Sad, yeah, a terminal cancer victim getting evicted. Maybe you’re saying “What a shame, it’s a tough life.” So would I. But the thing is, this eviction was illegal:

Number one, Ms Black had an ORDER FROM A FEDERAL JUDGE forbidding the eviction, taped to her door, clasped in her hand, and on file with all local law enforcement agencies; our bold OC Sheriffs, opting to follow the orders of a Wells Fargo attorney instead of a Federal Judge, crumpled the document up and proceeded with the eviction.
Number two, the foreclosure itself was based on a FRAUDULENT LOAN on which Ms. Black’s signature was faked and misspelled; a loan which, whatever else it may have been, was predatory as well, at an exorbitant rate and requiring a balloon payment, but in any case a loan Ms. Black had nothing to do with.

As I ALWAYS point out when I write about these criminal foreclosures, these kinds of fraudulent practices are practically the norm
www.orangejuiceblog.com...[edi tby]edit on 3-11-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: sp

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
thats insane

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
My main issue with this whole scenario is this. I have dealt with cops in the past dealing with kicking people out of their homes. They give them time to get their medicines, some clothes, pets, etc. They usually show some courtesy and respect.. more so than the person being kicked out usually. Not saying I wouldn't be angry about being evicted from my foreclosed home.. but if I knew there was a foreclosure process going on, I would be prepared. Could be that I am the type who prepares for the worst and hopes for the best?

Regardless of kicking her out, once they saw she was ill, why didn't they tone down the overall hateful personality and allow her to call someone to get her meds, some clothes and her pets? Even the cops in Alabama do that!! Maybe it's because we were raised Southern, but even doing your job you can do it efficiently and courteously, especially to someone who is terminally ill in a WHEELCHAIR.

Shoot, I have seen cops here call their own family/friends/church to give someone in a similar situation a place to go and help her move. They would even delay the delivery of the eviction notice to do so.

I just don't understand the cocked guns in a terminally ill woman's face... can someone explain that?

Don't get me wrong. We have some nasty cops here too.. they are everywhere and it gets worse every year because people don't whip their kids anymore. It's all about entitlement of the children. They grow up not understanding compassion and respect of elders and the sick. At least from what I have seen. My two worthless scents.
edit on 4-11-2012 by mhinsey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
No matter whether she payed up in time or not, when the cops start taking orders from bank lawyers over Federal Judges, the end is nigh.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

that is so wrong i am trying to be as polite as i can in this response but it is hard for me to do so after seeing this video i am going to say that this should never happen to anyone and we need to do something i just don't know what to say that can properly express my anger in any form with word or the fire breathing face thing does not even come close to my anger .

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

This should just go to show if you are sick and down on your luck the state will nail your coffin closed with you in it still alive! My heart goes out to Niko Black and all the others who have been misstreated by the corporate elite and their lackies! By the way here is a link to a petition for Niko! I don't know if it will help at all but it's worth a shot!
Petition for Niko>>>>>>>>>>>>>> www.change.org...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join