It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evicted at Gunpoint by Wells Fargo - But She OWNS The House and has a Court Order Not To Evict !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This is a big problem. They say corporations are people, but when something like this is caused by a large bank, like in this case, no one is really punished. They may get fined, but no one person is actually held accountable. These banks are very crooked, even if what they do is usually legal. They still do things of questionable legality, yet no one is held responsible, because they are too powerful, and there are few willing to take the risk to even attempt to prosecute them. The US, and much of the developed world, has already been ruined by money grubbing, profit motivated, large corporations like this one. I say corporation, assuming this is their type of business organization, but really I mean just big business.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

I was reading through the comments following the article, on one of the links, and found where someone had stated that while the lady in question does owe Wells Fargo money, it is not for a mortgage; but for a loan in which the home was not used as security.

Its hearsay at best, but would shed some light on what is going on if true.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Rastus3663 because: grammer

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663
reply to post by Sissel

I was reading through the comments following the article, on one of the links, and found where someone had stated that while the lady in question does owe Wells Fargo money, it is not for a mortgage; but for a loan in which the home was not used as security.

Its hearsay at best, but would shed some light on what is going on if true.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Rastus3663 because: grammer

Okay, did you get to where I found the original court documents that state foreclosure? If the house was not used as collateral how could that be?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
How the police could take the side of a bank over a COURT ORDER is just completely beyond my comprehension. I don't see any rational reason why police would act in such a way.

Unless of course they we being paid by the banks.

"Oh no say it's not true!!!! They can't be! You're collapsing my perfect world view!!!"

Uh huh...
edit on 2/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well, if there really IS a federal court order, then the sheriff is toast. The fact that the OC sheriff isn't behind bars right now is an indication that the story might not be as straightforward as it seems.

In my experience, judges at any level, but particularly federal ones, are pretty brisk about challenges to their authority. I have backed sheriffs down and made them knuckle under on the spot merely by getting a mandamus writ from a superior court. I can't imagine that you could have a valid federal court order forbidding a sheriff from taking action on an eviction and the SO having the nads to go ahead. Sheriffs can be tossed in the federal or state pokey in a brisk minute for contempt of court, and you better believe a federal judge will do it, too.

About 10 years ago we had an employee steal a quarter million bucks out of the till and run for it. His wife was a niece of the sheriff in the county he went to ground in. We found him there about a day later, with felony warrants out from Alabama on our behalf for felony embezzlement, forgery, conversion, and flight to avoid prosecution. The local sheriff refused to execute the arrest warrant and told the guy to hide out. We got a mandamus writ within the day from that state's AG (albeit through a judge). The sheriff was penned up in his office by the state troopers and informed he would either arrest or go to jail that minute for contempt of court and harboring a fugitive. It took him maybe 10 seconds to decide general population wasn't his best option and fold.

You're a sheriff and spit in the face of a federal judge, you get US Marshals or FBI in force, with rifles, maybe with NG backing. There would be no dissent. The fact that the Orange County sheriff isn't getting butt poked in the federal slam would on face value indicate there's more to it than meets the eye.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Missed the documents.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I have vague recollections of a similar story I heard. Which part of Alabama was that in? I was a resident from 1992 until 2006.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
funny how some seem to focus on attacking the victim, making her look like a deadbeat etc
even funnier is that some actually spent the energy to look for court transcripts,
to prove she owed money, so it's okay to kick peoples doors down and unleash violence on others, if they owe money.

Digging for more information, which we know nary a reporter today will ever do; let alone a blog, doesn't mean people are attacking the victim or even condoning the actions taken by sheriff's department and Wells Fargo. They are merely doing what most ATSers do and that is to get all the truth out and not rely on one side's story to reach a conclusion.

Her story needs to be fully vetted and the sheriff's actions do too. Some questions come to mind. Did she ever make the sheriff's department aware of the court order or was she thinking that when they do come knocking that waving it at them will suffice? Asking those questions and finding more about the story from all sides isn't cheering for the actions taken against her, it is being prudent.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Article I read said the court order was taped to the door and she pointed it out.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
I'm confused, why is she being evicted? Does she own the house outright?

A social worker as well as the head of the hospital that she was taken to have both written in support of Black being immediately returned to her home for medical care. She's actively trying to find someone in the legal community to take all the evidence and help her get back into the house she has owned and principally resided at since 1994.

blogs.ocweekly.com...

So why the eviction in the first place?
edit on 1-11-2012 by Doodle19815 because: To add source

She was evicted because she owned the property and didn't owe anyone for it. They couldn't allow that to happen so they took her house so she'd be forced to rent or file for a loan for a new house.

Cant be letting people who owe nothing on their property to actually own property. That's just crazy talk
, better to just take it away from them and make them start over...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

In one of the articles it does say that she served them paperwork to let them know that there was a court hearing going on a month before they decided to kick down the door.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ya know, if you watch the video, she says she contacted a lot of people, sheriffs offices, FBI, she died and was revived because of this FBI may open an investigation and on.. All of these things are verifiable. If she's spinning a yarn, she could easily be found out.

Can't wait till we get the whole truth. I suspect Wells Fargo bought these contracts to get control of a whole area for a developer to use.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomCordosa
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

This one is for all of you fellow believers! Most of you will know that most people will not listen to this vast web of conspiracies and the motives behind...
I've made this track and used JFK's speech from the Address before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, April 27, 1961... This is were he warned the world of what would come.... Please share this around as a message and reminder.. If you like it of course.... It's all yours to enjoy and share:
soundcloud.com...

Thanks.Hope your making money at it too.

Everyone check this out.It's a rad tune no matter what genre you like.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This is the same Sheriff that took a Pro-Obama bus to a Catholic Church, also here in Orlando, FL, along with 10 supporters and proceeded to go into the church they have not been in before and disrupt the mass, How disrespectful, To enter a house of worship and disrupt the services.

www.clickorlando.com...

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Niko Black a cancer patient in a wheelchair was forcibly evicted from her home by Wells Fargo and Orange County Sheriff's officers. Niko had prior announcement of the eviction but she owns her home outright. She got a court order telling Well Fargo Not to evict her. They ignored the notice and forced her out at gunpoint!

On the morning of October 10, Niko Black was alone and ill when deputies from the Orange County Sheriff's Department arrived to evict her from her Garden Grove home on Shannon Avenue. "I'm in my bed and I see them storming my property," she tells the Weekly. "I crawl to my wheelchair."

The 37-year-old Mescalero Apache woman, who suffers from a rare, malignant and metastatic form of cancer, refused to open the door, saying that they had no legal right to be there. On the other side was a taped copy of a court order obtained from Federal Bankruptcy Judge Theodore C. Albert in late August that she firmly believes should have prevented the OCSD from carrying out the eviction. The deputies acted anyway.

"They break down my door," Black recounts. "I'm sitting there in my wheel chair. I'm about 100 pounds of shriveled-up cancer and a threat to no one."

www.kfiam640.com...

If this isn't the craziest thing I have ever heard.

The Governor is getting involved and demands to know why Wells Fargo and the Orange County Sheriff's Department ignored the court order to Not Evict this woman.

The lawyers from the Stephen Golden Law Firm were able to get Wells Fargo to let Niko back into her home to retrieve her belongings and the medical devices needed for her treatment.

The governor' office has now gotten involved to investigate how something like this can happen in the state of California, and Wells Fargo has now been served with an order to show up to court and explain to the judge why they defied his orders.
www.ktlkam1150.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PMNOrlando
This is the same Sheriff that took a Pro-Obama bus to a Catholic Church, also here in Orlando, FL, along with 10 supporters and proceeded to go into the church they have not been in before and disrupt the mass, How disrespectful, To enter a house of worship and disrupt the services.

www.clickorlando.com...

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
Niko Black a cancer patient in a wheelchair was forcibly evicted from her home by Wells Fargo and Orange County Sheriff's officers. Niko had prior announcement of the eviction but she owns her home outright. She got a court order telling Well Fargo Not to evict her. They ignored the notice and forced her out at gunpoint!

On the morning of October 10, Niko Black was alone and ill when deputies from the Orange County Sheriff's Department arrived to evict her from her Garden Grove home on Shannon Avenue. "I'm in my bed and I see them storming my property," she tells the Weekly. "I crawl to my wheelchair."

The 37-year-old Mescalero Apache woman, who suffers from a rare, malignant and metastatic form of cancer, refused to open the door, saying that they had no legal right to be there. On the other side was a taped copy of a court order obtained from Federal Bankruptcy Judge Theodore C. Albert in late August that she firmly believes should have prevented the OCSD from carrying out the eviction. The deputies acted anyway.

"They break down my door," Black recounts. "I'm sitting there in my wheel chair. I'm about 100 pounds of shriveled-up cancer and a threat to no one."

www.kfiam640.com...

If this isn't the craziest thing I have ever heard.

The Governor is getting involved and demands to know why Wells Fargo and the Orange County Sheriff's Department ignored the court order to Not Evict this woman.

The lawyers from the Stephen Golden Law Firm were able to get Wells Fargo to let Niko back into her home to retrieve her belongings and the medical devices needed for her treatment.

The governor' office has now gotten involved to investigate how something like this can happen in the state of California, and Wells Fargo has now been served with an order to show up to court and explain to the judge why they defied his orders.
www.ktlkam1150.com...

No wrong state and wrong county. This thread is about Garden Grove in Orange County California not Florida

Here is the complaint list from GGPD...I am SURE there are so many more complaints that have not been filed out of fear....Example, what happened to my brother and I...

www.ci.garden-grove.ca.us...
edit on 2-11-2012 by Starwise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

In my view, any consumer who keeps deposits with Wells or any big bank for that matter is part of the problem. Move your money to a regional and refuse to do business with the big guys.

That will be far more effective in creating change than any other course of action.
edit on 2-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Let truth & justice come to the call of all those who need it now and forever~

And this time, it is coming!

∞LOVE
mayallsoulsbefree∞

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Yet more evidence that the law only applies to us ordinary folk.
They wont care that they have to appear before a court, they only care that they got her out. Any costs they incur will be past onto their customers.
Wake up people, coz YOU will be next!

I was thinking... more evidence that the banks are gods and if people think they arent the most evil institutions on earth, you need to re-evaluate your paradigm. They will continue to hire armed personnel to do their dirty work, whether that be sheriffs or military--if it comes to that.

Now kneel!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

Okay, did you get to where I found the original court documents that state foreclosure? If the house was not used as collateral how could that be?

If I am understanding this correctly, the assertion is that Wells Fargo has committed fraud by falsely claiming a mortgage on the house. To be fair, there have been prior cases of Wells Fargo trying this tactic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join