It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Goal Is to Reach 211 Meaningful Threads as Fast as I can! Because ---------->

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Registered: October 15, 2012 Location: Maceio, Brazil Mood: Always Spiritual ATS Points: 3,748 Flags: 204 Stars: 405 WATS Index: 6 Last Visit: November 1, 2012 Threads Started: 66 Post Count: 476 Applause: 2

An observation by another member, brought this to my attention.......and I realized why!

You have been a busy person! I just went to your profile to look for the thread about the tree house, and.... WOW! You have posted ALL those threads just since you registered this month?! That's amazing! You are a very intelligent man in many different fields! Anyway... that must be some kind of record breaker for creating threads! Congratulations! I never did find the tree house thread. Got derailed reading the one on numerology. I have done some charts for friends and family. I love numerology, but I don't know much about the astrology aspect of it.

Thank you Sled, you are awesome!

I have so much to share! I always wanted to write a book. One day I hope to do just that. In the mean time ATS affords me the opportunity to write my book one thread at a time.

Some background information about my past 3 years is important to explain how I reached the point I am at, today.

Oct.2009, I was sick in bed for 3 days, literally in bed, except to go to the bathroom, (I should've been the hospital) laying in one position for so long, when I finally got up and went to my office, I realized my right arm was "asleep" from the shoulder to the tips of my fingers. I thought. This will pass. 3 years and 2 operations later this has not changed. I live in pain everyday (no pain pills) and sleep is hard to come by, but I have learned to not let it control me. I cannot write, I am right handed, but I can type with 1 finger and if that changes, I will use voice recognition.

Oct.2009, I was served divorce papers.

June 2010, I moved out of the house I was living in with my kid and moved into a condo my Dad owned and wasn't using at the time. It was his old business office (he had closed), that he decided to hold on to at the time because the market was on a downturn. As it turns out, things happen for a reason it seems. That will be even more evident, soon.

Sept.2010, I was not feeling well for many days, my energy was weak, I had been trying to lose weight (230 lbs.), changed my eating habits and started trying to eat more fruit and drink juices and Gatorade, working out in the gym, etc. I was having trouble sleeping, already, because of my arm and now I was getting up to go to the bathroom all night and felt dehydrated, constantly drinking liquids. I kept smelling this odor of sulfur and ammonia, (I had neither product nor anything that should smell like either in my condo) and found out why, soon. None of the food I was eating tasted right. Something was very wrong. One morning, after bringing my kid to his house, I came to my place and laid down in my bed, immediately I realized I was fading fast, I called my Mom, she suggested I call Our family doctor and tell him my symptoms. I knew I needed to get the emergency room and he confirmed this. I could not wait for an ambulance and I didn't really know many people, luckily the hospital was close. I walked in and the lady asked me to fill out paperwork and I just handed her my id and said I can’t write or see, no wait for me. They put me in a room right away. They would take care of the paperwork. They called my parents to let them know where I was. The nurse tried to take a blood sugar reading and the machine came back error. She tried again, same result. She went to get another machine, same result. Off to ICU I went within 15 minutes of being there. They started me on a saline drip and insulin as soon as I got up there. Then they tried to check my glucose level again, 990, the machine would not read it, until it got below 1000.

That evening, I said goodbye to my family, I was not going to make it through the night, (goose bumps), and I told them all how much I loved them and then passed out crying. My organs had been shutting down, my heart beat was very irregular, (it was before this for another reason I will share in another thread), and it was low on electrolytes and was having trouble making the electrical connection. The monitor kept sounding the alarm at the nurses’ station. This happened 3 times, where they came running to "shock me" and my heart would jump back into "start mode". Finally, they decided to disconnect the alarm and stood in my doorway for; they said 3 hours, watching my heart do this over and over again. 55 seconds on....5 seconds off......Connect. Finally, it became regular/irregular. No disconnect, just not a normal thump. My heart was irregular before, as I said, but to them it was abnormal because of my situation. They had no knowledge that I had this problem before that day.

What was unique to them was how I responded the next day. You would not know that I was in a diabetic coma. Their words not mine. I asked the nurse why were they standing in my doorway all night, and she looked at me, and said how you could possibly have known that, your eyes were not open? I told her I saw 3 of you and wondered if I had been dreaming it, then she explained to me about the heart situation. Seems as though I had an "out of body" experience that night as well as a "near death" experience. I did see a bright light and I did wake up the next day with an amazing amount of energy. I was begging to get out of bed; they said I was not allowed yet because of all the tubes and machines I was still hooked up to. I could go on in more detail about my experience in the hospital and I promise to do so in another thread.

This explains my desire to create as many threads as I can, 211 is an important number for me. It is the day I married the angel and love of my life. We met under very strange circumstances. I will share that another day, too.
I need a break right now.

Take care and love to all!

Ascension211

P.S. Please read my threads and share, I try to respond to all!
edit on 11/1/2012 by ascension211 because: grammar!

edit on 11/1/2012 by ascension211 because: OOPS!

edit on 11/1/2012 by ascension211 because: grammar! and subject title.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ascension211

Instead of posting as many as possible, wouldn't it be much more sensible to make a few less threads that were somewhat relevant and purposeful?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I have been a follower of this site for a year. It seems that there has been a gravitational pull towards the negative side of topics. I for one believe, there are no right or wrong answers, everything is subjective to interpretations of those that post and those that read the posts and those that respond to the posts. I would like to see more encouragement than ridicule. I am certain that those that post want to be validated for their statements, not put down for whatever opinion they chose to share. For instance, I am sure I will get some very negative responses to my post, even though, I would accept those for what the are. I will not take it personally if someone chooses to trash me, rather I will take it with a grain of salt whenever I post this or anything else, that certain people are just mean spirited individuals that feel better about themselves when they put others down.

I think all of the threads I write have purpose. Did you bother to read this one? Or did you just look at the title and decide to leave your snide little hateful comment?

Much love to you.

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

starring! and whoever is thanks to them. you are obviously not very compassionate.

Perhaps you need a hug and a smile.

Try this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Very cool story. Can't wait to read how you met the love of your life.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211

I think all of the threads I write have purpose. Did you bother to read this one? Or did you just look at the title.....
Since you asked: I read the first few parts, but quickly became bored with it, and skipped down to the bottom.

.....and decide to leave your snide little hateful comment?
Seriously? That was just a simple question, which was actually quite tame and polite.

You may want to consider becoming slightly less sensitive, if you actually want to enjoy the time spent whilst on this quest of spamming out threads as fast as you can.

Much love to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tinker9917

Thank you, I will have more to add soon, Take care.

Much love,

Ascension211

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Just hit 211 flags!! Hooray!!

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

You may want to learn how to be more sensitive.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ascension211 An observation by another member, brought this to my attention.......and I realized why! You have been a busy person! I just went to your profile to look for the thread about the tree house, and.... WOW! You have posted ALL those threads just since you registered this month?! That's amazing! You are a very intelligent man in many different fields! Anyway... that must be some kind of record breaker for creating threads! Congratulations! I never did find the tree house thread. Got derailed reading the one on numerology. I have done some charts for friends and family. I love numerology, but I don't know much about the astrology aspect of it. Thank you Sled, you are awesome!

You're welcome.

I enjoyed reading your story very much. You have had an awesome experience, and came out better for it.

It never ceases to amaze me how rude some members of ATS can be. I just don't get why people want to be that way.
Keep the stories coming. Most of us really enjoy reading them.
S&F on this thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

You may want to learn how to be more sensitive.
There is no logical reason for me to even consider such an option. I am not bothered by the thin-skin of others.

Also, I already told you I have been polite to you. Since I am beginning to get the impression that you are incapable of believing that, unless I were to prove it, I think it's best for me to not even read your next reply. Goodbye.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You have a very different idea of what polite means.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Thank you! I know, everyone is entitled to their opinion right? Everything posted is fair game. Seems the lesson some need to learn is tact. Right way and a wrong way to respond. I try to treat others the way I would like to be treated. Wonder how many of these hypocrites like it when someone tries to tell them how to do something?

Take care and much love.

Ascension211

new topics

top topics

join