Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The ILL mind of Hopsin!

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You have to listen to Hopsin's words.
THIS guy.. wonderful. Ive posted a link to the lyrics as they are not t&c compliant, but they are GOOD. I absolutely love this kid... please listen to his interview vid below.

rapgenius.com...

Hopsin talks God, groupies, illuminati, music

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Great rapper. Great lyrics.

Unfortunately already covered: here

And here

...and in many other ATS threads. I stopped counting at 7. Please understand, I am truly not being snarky when I say this (with love), but the ATS search function is really great, and it's so easy just to run a quick search before you post.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure
Great rapper. Great lyrics.

Unfortunately already covered: here

And here

...and in many other ATS threads. I stopped counting at 7. Please understand, I am truly not being snarky when I say this (with love), but the ATS search function is really great, and it's so easy just to run a quick search before you post.

**sigh** I DID search. This thread is different than the other ones if youd have clocked on any of the over 7. I wasnt asking if he would be murdered fr his lyrics, the video came out after one thread, I wasnt listing all underground rap artists, some of the search results for his name are in other threads in other sections that have nothing to do with this genre. etc.
If its bothering you.. ask for it to be removed.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Beg to differ on its being different, but I'm a peace lover so let's not argue over something so trivial. You searched, and if you see it as unique, I respect your opinion. Geez, the notion of actually asking for someone else's thread to be removed just because it bothers me is not something I can wrap my head around.

Peace to you. Hopsin really does have a great perspective.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
if you like hopsin, i recommend one of his music artist DIZZY WRIGHT.

new topics

top topics

join