Paul Ryan Labor Day Promise To American Workers: Candy & Packer Schedule

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This Video is trending on Twitter and facebook it shows a Young man asking Paul Ryan serious question on jobs and Ryan replied with "Would you like some Candy?"



Yes i know this video is from September 1st but its important to see your new vice president just to how kind he is when it comes to questions


Now tell me again what is Romney plan on fixing the Economy?
edit on 1-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
there's a time and a place for everything, heavy political questions while you're walking with your family and kids is not it.

it didn't seem like he didn't want to answer, just the situation was awkward and he apologized to the kid as well.

edit on 1-11-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


That was just awful. He seemed to be asking honest questions, and Ryan literally blew him off like he was a piece of garbage, trivializing any opinion he had. They both looked highly amused by his questions.... Look I don't particularly like Obama, but if the choice is between him or Gordon Gekko and his arrogant, dimwitted douche of a side kick, I'll take Obama any day of the week.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there's a time and a place for everything, heavy political questions while you're walking with your family and kids is not it.


Though I can agree with that in theory, he chose to accept the invitation to become Mitt's running mate. He should also accept the responsibility of having to deal with the public, and answer legitimate questions. It wasn't just his family taking a stroll, there were supporters all around, it was a function...

If he has an issue not having any privacy now, he really shouldn't have stepped up to the potential vice president plate.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter
 


That was just awful. He seemed to be asking honest questions, and Ryan literally blew him off like he was a piece of garbage, trivializing any opinion he had. They both looked highly amused by his questions.... Look I don't particularly like Obama, but if the choice is between him or Gordon Gekko and his arrogant, dimwitted douche of a side kick, I'll take Obama any day of the week.


Yes because offering candy and apologizing is indicative of treating someone like garbage.....

Come on the guy is out with his kids......

Again i find it funny that these kind of attacks to Mitt and Paul are the best the left can come up with, all the while Obama is under heavy scrutiny for Libya Gate and his plethora of other failed policies in his last 4 years....

Pretty telling if you ask me......



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


Dont' label me as part of the "left" simply because I don't like Romney or Ryan. It's pretty simple, I don't like either of them. I don't identify very well with either the republicans or democrats, and I don't appreciate being lumped into a group simply because I do not like a candidate.

Unless you were simply referring to the posted video, in which case, that's your opinion, and that's fine by me, I just don't agree.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Stranger danger! Don't take candy from a grown man! (well, except on Halloween).


Look, I don't care for Ryan much at all. Okay, not really at all.

Having that disclaimer out of the way, imagine if you were in his shoes. How often do you think they get bombarded with questions? Look, it's not like he told the kid to you-know-what off, he just acted rude.

So the man was rude to one kid.

At least he has candy, and candy I do like.
edit on 1-11-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


Again i find it funny that these kind of attacks to Mitt and Paul are the best the left can come up with, all the while Obama is under heavy scrutiny for Libya Gate and his plethora of other failed policies in his last 4 years....

First off i am not an Obama supporter, nor a Romney Supporter if you Miss days the of GW Bush and his Peace through strength foreign policy that Romney has yeah please do vote for Romney and lets go to war with Iran and get this thing over with just so you can see that Iran was not a threat.

And another thing i find it sad that there are Romney supporters on here who wouldn't mind seeing been elected going to war.


So please before you label me a Lefty just look at my posts during the GOP elections, i am a Ron Paul supporter.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


Dont' label me as part of the "left" simply because I don't like Romney or Ryan. It's pretty simple, I don't like either of them. I don't identify very well with either the republicans or democrats, and I don't appreciate being lumped into a group simply because I do not like a candidate.

Unless you were simply referring to the posted video, in which case, that's your opinion, and that's fine by me, I just don't agree.


Dont take it personal, Im talking about just the left in general.......i wasnt meaning specifically you........



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


Sorry for misunderstanding and thank you for clarifying. I get a little carried away sometimes.



posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask
 


Sorry for misunderstanding and thank you for clarifying. I get a little carried away sometimes.


Not a problem my man, I come across kind of crass sometimes but i really dont it that way...I get carried away at times as well!





top topics
 
1

log in

join