It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Tensions in Multicultural Britain.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo
Trolling much mister "big Slayer" ? What is the point of making such short posts ? Bored ? Miserable life ? Which one ?

Temper temper,

No need to start name calling. I just simply pointed out how one can post a picture and imply the whole group was of his mindset.

If one doesn't like being called out about their posts in an open forum then may I suggest blogging...

edit on 1-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

If you watched the video OP posted, you would have seen that only 2, 3 Pakistani boys were being racial abusive, which led to the conclusion that every Muslim in the UK is a racist and is responsible for all racial tensions. I'm just using the same method, it only takes one or two stereotypes to form a opinion about hundreds of thousands of people. Unlike OP, i did not write that every white English person is a racist just because their skipper of the national football team is.
edit on 1-11-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo

Hey, i understood the point Slayer was making.

The pic is from two teams who are bitter rivals and battling for the league title and one team had 2 players suspiciously sent off, in the worlds toughest football league, and out of 50,000+ people at the stadium, you could only point out ONE guy were everyone else in the crowd looks quite happy, i can't see one racist banner or offensive flags and you may notice there not any signs calling for jihads or beheadings.

And as i said before, it's poor comparison to base your argument.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

Hey, i understood the point Slayer was making.

The pic is from two teams who are bitter rivals and battling for the league title and one team had 2 players suspiciously sent off, in the worlds toughest football league, and out of 50,000+ people at the stadium, you could only point out ONE guy were everyone else in the crowd looks quite happy, i can't see one racist banner or offensive flags and you may notice there not any signs calling for jihads or beheadings.

And as i said before, it's poor comparison to base your argument.

But hey, where was the video you posted shot at ? In a pink sky ? Dont they "battle" with their bitter rivals? The video you posted was shot in a ghetto, where crime and poverty is every day life. Even the narrator says at one point that he is going to a god forsaken place, forgotten by everyone. How do you expect people to act and talk in such place ?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

If you watched the video OP posted, you would have seen that only 2, 3 Pakistani boys were being racial abusive, which led to the conclusion that every Muslim in the UK is a racist.

No

It shows 2 or 3 Pakistanis being abusive. Which is intolerable. As is all abusive types. Why doesn't the Muslim community do more self policing?

I'm just using the same method, it only takes one or two stereotypes to form a opinion about hundreds of thousands of people.

I'll ask again.
When will the Muslim community do more self policing?

Unlike OP, i did not write that every white English person is a racist just because their skipper of the national football team is.

Yet instead of addressing the issue of some Muslims actions you'll point a finger.

"Yeah Yeah but....."

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

The scary thing about that photo is that it is treated like a family day out at the seaside.
Maybe calling for beheading is a good day out to them.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for you to tell me the positives that the Muslims bring to Britain.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

If you watched the video OP posted, you would have seen that only 2, 3 Pakistani boys were being racial abusive, which led to the conclusion that every Muslim in the UK is a racist.

No

It shows 2 or 3 Pakistanis being abusive. Which is intolerable. As is all abusive types. Why doesn't the Muslim community do more self policing?

I'm just using the same method, it only takes one or two stereotypes to form a opinion about hundreds of thousands of people.

I'll ask again.
When will the Muslim community do more self policing?

Unlike OP, i did not write that every white English person is a racist just because their skipper of the national football team is.

Yet instead of addressing the issue of some Muslims actions you'll point a finger.

"Yeah Yeah but....."

I only addressed op for saying that Muslims were the only responsible for racial tensions in the UK. I'm not pointing fingers, you can accuse radical Muslims for many things, but accusing them for being the main reason for racial tensions in the UK is just plain stupid.

I mean, just look at the statistics of racial abuse for Scotland:

In 2005-6, 1,543 victims of racist crime in Scotland were of Pakistani origin, while more than 1,000 victims were classed as being "white British"

en.wikipedia.org...

The problem is more complex than just blaming it on the Muslims, don't you agree ?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

I'm still waiting for you to tell me the positives that the Muslims bring to Britain.

Colonies, which some of were Muslim countries, built your country. What more do you want ?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

The video you posted was shot in a ghetto, where crime and poverty is every day life. Even the narrator says at one point that he is going to a god forsaken place, forgotten by everyone. How do you expect people to act and talk in such place ?

I understand your point, and i don't think for one minute all muslims are like this, but the place in the video is not a isolated place, we had people in the thread already saying it's just like that in their part of the country, and two places i know personally are slough and luton which are now mainly no go areas for whites and blacks infact anyone who's not muslim, because of the aggressive asians muslims.

These are not only my assumptions and observations but a majority of peoples here in the UK, muslims are hardly going out of their way to stop this negativity and ill feeling, infact i've yet to see any major protest or demonstration outlawing these suppose fringe group of muslims.

From were i'm standing it like the radical loud mouths are the only ones with the balls to say what they believe.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Read it again,I said bring not brought.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

The video you posted was shot in a ghetto, where crime and poverty is every day life. Even the narrator says at one point that he is going to a god forsaken place, forgotten by everyone. How do you expect people to act and talk in such place ?

I understand your point about , and i don't think for one minute all muslims are like this, but the place in the video is not a isolated place, we had people in the thread already saying it's just like that in their part of the country, and two places i know personally are slough and luton which are now mainly no go areas for whites and blacks infact anyone who's not muslim, because of the aggressive asians muslims.

These are not only my assumptions and observations but a majority of peoples here in the UK, muslims are hardly going out of their way to stop this negativity and ill feeling, infact i've yet to see any major protest or demonstration outlawing these suppose fringe group of muslims.

From were i'm standing it like the radical loud mouths are the only ones with the balls to say what they believe.

And i understand your point about radicals. I'm not defending radical Muslims, just saying that racism in England is far more complex issue than just blaming it all on Muslims. I mean, the most amusing part of the video you posted was where Somalis were racially abusing other blacks who were not from Somalia. Black on black racial abuse. That just shows how complex this issue is.
But, im pretty sure that the most radical imam in this world is not preaching about racism. Radical Islam is not about racism, its about Jihad, conversion etc.

Regarding the ghettos in UK you mentioned, well, ghettos are the same all over the world. You have ghettos in USA that are no go areas for whites.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Colonies, which some of were Muslim countries, built your country. What more do you want ?

Not to be the devil's advocate here, but if I'd say "my colony" is a place for me to go to, under my laws, not for them to come here and exercise their laws. - concept.

The US didnt invade britain after independence... some ppl know how to behave, and they only want their stuff, where others are not happy with their own stuff they have to go and also destroy others.

And btw... where were all those countries before were colonized by the british? Oh yea... bloody stone age. So, as much as I dont agree with "colonies" and people have the right to their "sovereignty" I also think that colonies should be grateful for the advancements they got in that "colonization process".

But hey... just look at every ex-colony from european countries - as soon as they got their independence, they did the best they could to turn their place BACK into a cesspit and now have as a personal goal, to also turn their "ex bawsses" into cesspits.

British ex colonies, france's, portugal... go ahead, take a look - europeans left their colonies looking mint... now look at 80% of them. So whats next? Yes lets invade the old bawss and turn that crap upside down also!!!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Funny really...When a "European" (ok White) person make a racial observation, it is always.."You're a bigot, a racist a xenophobic, intolerant etc etc "Ad infinitum"

When a 'Non European" makes a racial comment, they are speaking from the heart, being cultural, spiritually religious, voice of the downtrodden etc etc....

Certainly the shoe is Not on the other foot...it doesnt even fit, do they wear shoes?......

It may be surprising to people that the Japanese still refer to "White Man" as a Gaijin...an Alien or outsider, or barbarian.....
And the Chinese Still refer to "White Man" as a Gwilo...which is a derogatory slang, racist put down for barbarian etc.
A friend of mine went to China on a business trip recently, and continually heard a comment from passing normal chinese citizens, that included the word Gwilo....when they asked their guide what it meant, he told them it means..."Death to White Man"....they were quite comforted by the open tolerance, non racism of the Modern Chinese. (sarcasm)

The British let the Africans, West Indians,and Indian/Paki's into the country in the 1950/60s when all the good talented British emigrated to better horizons like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the USA.......who at the time had targeted "The Old Country" for immigration to build these New Nations..... So Millions!!! of white British left to get suntans.
The Politicians thought importing cheap labour from all those poor blighter countries would help Britain...maybe the idea was to send them back after Britain had rebuilt and naturally repopulated....didnt work like that tho...

edit on 1-11-2012 by gort51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
They want the benefits of living in a first world country, but they don't like white people, so they move there and make their own communities.

I have no doubt in my mind that their aim is to breed out the local inhabitants of whatever country they move to in the hopes of making themselves the majority within the next few generations.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I do not live in UK, but I have traveled to and to other places in Europe (France have a big problem too) and I agree that muslims will be a huge problem in a few years. They do not integrate in any place they immigrate too.

I do not oppose immigration, but I think the people need to adopt the culture of the country they are going to live in. That`s what I like Japan, if you don`t adapt you are not going to find a place here.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Chaos theory. Nobody's now thinking about all those poor people England kicked off of Diego Garcia when England stole that island from them. Using truck exhaust into a shed to gas their dogs....that was also low.

Plus in both America and England the research scientists were testing their chemicals/biologicals on white folk and killed off their own population.

The influx of the 'other' races gives them a new pool of bodies to test their chemicals/biologicals on. AND covers up the fact our mad men have killed off our OWN....at a bad time when the Baby Boomer generation is dying off....

And the ones who were supposed to replace them were killed off with these things they have been testing.

Plus it also helps justify getting crude oil from certain countries to keep England warm in the winter. "Look we have muslims here too who need crude oil".......

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Churchill grovelled plotted devised schemed sweated bled weeped in order to save Britain in the darkest years of ww2.

Oh my Lord how he must look at this.

All the dead youngsters of both world wars who had no Adult life ...to defend their families their nation.

And now its come to this..Britains labelled criminals for merely expressing their disgust at the selling out by traitors of this once Island fortress.

And who are the persons who sold out Britain?
That would be a great thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

Not so much the culture they need to accept, its the laws of the country they should obey and accept. There are good muslims too who have accepted this and doing well in society but last decade there have been more radicals than ever shouting out loud and having their own laws instead of laws of the country. When radicals act, other muslims seems to allow that to happen, they don´t prosecute their own people.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Hay man, post that National Front victims lineup.

You my good man are a troll. Kindly climb back under that rock you slithered out from under.

A selection of British Muslim women reflecting on their level of effort to integrate themselves into the wider British community.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Britain is not multicultural, that is a total falacy circulated by the liberal media. Parts of British cities are multicultural, but they are still few, parts of British cities are multiracial and yes there is a difference.

Multiculturalism never has and never will work, a natural law is that there must always be an Alpha and all others must to some degree, follow that Alpha. There might be many cultures as for example in East London where I grew up, they do there own thing, but there is not equality of culture. Take for example Tower Hamlets, now that the council is pretty much Asian, it does not reflect British culture at all, in fact any Brit or English family living in the borough will tell you that its hell, because they get no help at all on top of the racist abuse they have to endure.

Unfortunately this is the future of British cities, many will call me a racist, bigot etc etc but having experienced it first hand, I can tell you that everything I feel and know and think towards this subject is based on experience and my working knowledge.

Muslims, more often than not, do not integrate in to society, because it is their belief that they should not have to integrate in to society, that society should integrate in to them...Even though the holy Qu'ran says to respect the land where they live. Most will in public, but many do not either in public or behind closed doors. I know this from ex Muslims, these are the ones that integrate, these are the ones that leave the religion and funny enough, these are the ones that are educated.

However, this is not just about religion. The governments of today and yesteryear failed to make these people integrate from the very start. Although many in the black community will integrate, most still live within their own communities and hold a hostile view of white people and this country, based on not experience, but stories past down. Who can blame them? The Met Police instead of being open about why they may pull over a large percentage of black drivers in deprived areas which have a large black community, they clam up and apologise and start pulling over white pensioners instead! The government instead of investing in these areas, just run a positive discrimination policy where by as long as you're not white, you should be able to get a job in the public sector, doesn't matter if you're thick as a brick.

Racial policies breed racial prejudice.

Muslims have been allowed to live within their own communities and run their own communities. As such, there is no difference in living in East London, Birmingham, Bradford or Afghanistan, the only difference is welfare payments! Young Muslims now feel that Islam is not jsut a religion, but a gang, a following, because that is what is encouraged within the community, not to accept the outside, but for the outside to accept them and if they don't then they are the enemy. These young Muslims then get a sense of belonging, something that would not have been the case had these people been made to integrate from the start.

This country has brought it on itself and still continues to by still allowing in people in to the country. Jobs are being cut, housing is become more expensive and social housing has waiting lists running in to years, school places are decreasing, public services are falling apart, crime rate is going up and we are getting closer to the poverty line! The future of this country is bleak, in fact, I would say it will go the same as Serbia and I'm not inflating the issue here, its that bad.

We only have ourselves to blame, we allowed the government to engineer this. To create this mess in the name of lowering wages for the business leaders and destroying nationalism for the EU masters. If people think its bad now, just wait and see what happens. My advice to good Brits of any colour left in the major cities, get out of them, violence is becoming the norm and these so called communities are no better now than the gangs of yesteryear. If you don't do it for yourselves, you have to do it for your children, I experienced Hell so did many others, that was years ago, I hate to think how bad Hell is now.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join