Racial Tensions in Multicultural Britain.

page: 4
24
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


What a bit of name calling?If that is all the trouble in multicultural britian we'll be fine.
I think Muslim peados grooming young British girls and sharing them with their family and friends is a little more serious.Or the fact that Muslims also want sharia zones in British is a little more worrying.
Bloody hurt feelings laws,pathetic.Laws shouldnt be about feelings.


If you consider calling a black person 'n-word' and monkey " a bit of name calling" than i wont respond to the rest of your post. It's kinda like talking to an idiot who is claiming that the grass is red even though its green.
Are you for real?What is it if not name calling?
Lay off that grass you speak of.




posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Are you serious this is your counter argument to this thread, you do realize whites are the most racially abused people in the UK now right.

But don't let real facts and figures get in the way of your poor defense here.


This a serious question, are you drunk ? Can you make up your mind, is this thread about how Muslims are the only ones causing racial hatred in England or black on white crime ?

This is what you wrote in your OP:


Originally posted by TheMaverick
It's no longer white V blacks(Africans), its now Muslims V everyone in the UK, and thats the impression i'm getting.


Now you post some statistics for black on white crime ? WTF.
Who are you ranting against ? Blacks, Muslims, who ?
edit on 1-11-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Oh the irony,you brought up the football carry ons & white people calling blacks names.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Now your just trolling.
You posted about a football match that had some racial words thrown around, which had little if no revilvents to the thread, so i counter with some facts, and now i'm drunk, ok i see what your doing here.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


What a bit of name calling?If that is all the trouble in multicultural britian we'll be fine.
I think Muslim peados grooming young British girls and sharing them with their family and friends is a little more serious.Or the fact that Muslims also want sharia zones in British is a little more worrying.
Bloody hurt feelings laws,pathetic.Laws shouldnt be about feelings.


If you consider calling a black person 'n-word' and monkey " a bit of name calling" than i wont respond to the rest of your post. It's kinda like talking to an idiot who is claiming that the grass is red even though its green.
Are you for real?What is it if not name calling?
Lay off that grass you speak of.


Oh yeah ? Hitler did a bit of name calling and it led to a Holocaust.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Now your just trolling.
You posted about a football match that had some racial words thrown around, which had little if no revilvents to the thread, so i counter with some facts, and now i'm drunk, ok i see what your doing here.



Nope i just pointed out that you were wrong with your conclusion which said:


Originally posted by TheMaverick
It's no coincidence it always the muslims who cause the problems with multiculturalism.


I gave you examples of English whites causing problems with multiculturalism.
edit on 1-11-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Yip through in hitlers name when you have nothing else to say.That old chestnut.
Epic fail.
Hint-Maybe try and convert me by telling me all the greatness Muslims bring to Britain.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Now your just trolling.
You posted about a football match that had some racial words thrown around, which had little if no revilvents to the thread, so i counter with some facts, and now i'm drunk, ok i see what your doing here.



To be absolutely 100% clear here.

Football racism, violence and hooliganism is equally, EQUALLY as inept, retarded and subsequentally backwards as a religion trying to force its ideals on people.

Football violence is sickening, petty and is a blight on any intelligent person on the planet.

Hooligans attack people for wearing a wrong colour, which is as equally (and I'm holding my tongue here not to swear), utterly foolish. Stupid. Primitive. Vile. And socially backward as anything else that the colour-supporting hate-filled oxygen thieves you defend. Religion or flags or banners of words or symbols.

Idiocy at it's most apparent. I'm not attacking the poster I quoted from, just making a general, heart-felt statement. No football hooligan has any right to be critical of a religion, until they can have some serious self-awareness studies.

This does not apply to genuine football fans.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Hint-Maybe try and convert me by telling me all the greatness Muslims bring to Britain.


I can tell you about how your country was build by exploiting the "Muslim" lands they conquered, you know, colonies



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
double post..
edit on 1-11-2012 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Not good enough,or can't you think of anything?



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo
Look at what happened last sunday at the Chelsea - Manchester United game:



a nice white multicultural Christian English chap "greeting" Manchester Uniteds Danny Welbeck.




Yes

Yes


Look at all of HIM!



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 



It's no coincidence it always the muslims who cause the problems with multiculturalism.


And i stand by that statement, and thats my right to do so in my free country, were we are losing our culture to loud mouth attention seeking radicals who exploit the human rights act to incite violence in brainwash young uneducated muslims and get away with it.

And when that idiot Abu Hamza was deported to america it was a step in the right direction for the UK.

Were see how fair his screams for human rights gets him, when he can't get his own way in america, they don't put up with his kinda crap.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 





Were see how fair his screams for human rights gets him, when he can't get his own way in america, they don't put up with his kinda crap.


You're not wrong there.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo
Look at what happened last sunday at the Chelsea - Manchester United game:



a nice white multicultural Christian English chap "greeting" Manchester Uniteds Danny Welbeck.




Yes

Yes


Look at all of HIM!


Trolling much mister "big Slayer" ? What is the point of making such short posts ? Bored ? Miserable life ? Which one ?



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 



It's no coincidence it always the muslims who cause the problems with multiculturalism.


And i stand by that statement, and thats my right to do so in my free country, were we are losing our culture to loud mouth attention seeking radicals who exploit the human rights act to incite violence in brainwash young uneducated muslims and get away with it.

And when that idiot Abu Hamza was deported to america it was a step in the right direction for the UK.

Were see how fair his screams for human rights gets him, when he can't get his own way in america, they don't put up with his kinda crap.


And i have the right to prove that you dont make any sense. I thought this thread was about how Muslims are the only one causing racial tensions in the UK at the moment, not about Abu Hamza. WTF



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Slayer is the daddy around here,he can do what he wants!



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtooDetoo
Trolling much mister "big Slayer" ? What is the point of making such short posts ? Bored ? Miserable life ? Which one ?


Temper temper,

No need to start name calling. I just simply pointed out how one can post a picture and imply the whole group was of his mindset.

If one doesn't like being called out about their posts in an open forum then may I suggest blogging...


edit on 1-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtooDetoo
 


Maybe,just maybe he mentioned Abu hamza because he preached hate for years here while living off of tax payers cash.
Trust me he brought plenty of racial tension to his Muslim jihadist side and everyone else.
Even the queen.



posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Recent Riots in Sydney Australia.





Sorry but this is just retarded, we don't want this here - And these are the Moderate Muslims !!!

Good luck Britain, we are headed down the same path as you





new topics
top topics
 
24
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join