It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racial Tensions in Multicultural Britain.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by deepankarm

And why would she speak those languages? She don't live in India or Pakistan.

People who change countries are the ones to learn the language.
edit on 2-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376

You can't tell some people,even on ATS we have the resident Muslim apologists.
yeah hey live in a perfect world.

i know more muslims than most of ats members would have seen in real life and one thing is for sure, they don't have a clue about muslims.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Oh, and don't forget the fact half of them can barely string a sentence together in English!!

90% of people on my back to work program are Asian immigrants - I've had 5 ring up today to cancel -

"Errr...hello...my name - my name - Mohammed Alladihataa - ermm - me had a - appointment? Err - to - today? Me no make it - me - er - sick - cough cough~"

Does my bloomin head in!!

Careful Sinny, there's a fine line between annoyed and racial, lets not step over that line.

Yes I am annoyed that many people who come here fail to learn English, it annoys me that many parents fail to speak English and talk to their children in their Home lands tongue when as a responsible parent they SHOULD be helping the child by encouraging English so the child becomes fluent and learns at school faster.

Sadly man refuse to learn, be they Eastern European, Asian, Arabic etc.

Its annoying because if we went to their country and expected to get along only speaking English we would fail, they would be little or no state funded translators and paperwork for the ordinary working person and rightly so.

Very much "when in Rome" and all that.

Many minorities tend to club together so live in their own communities only with many of the older people speaking zero English which is wrong but its our fault for not stipulating well enough that to enter the UK to live you must be reasonable in the English language and not expect state paid translators.

Its clear we have been sabotaged by Tony Blair and his open door scheme, we really should be picking and choosing our immigrant more strictly, I don't believe 100% in the work for UK workers first as I've seen some of the laziest buggers being UK born and bred, people who believe they are entitled to benefits and the tax payer looking after them.

That said we ARE targeted by the economic migrants and the radicals actually promote the scheme of NOT working and claiming any and all benefits because they believe that while its not Sharia law here they should not put in, again this has been verified.

Just look at Anjem Choudray and our ex Hook handed Nut job for a start, all on state benefits yet travelling the world on TV shows but never made to work a day in case we upset radical Islam. When they went into Hamsa's house they found hundreds of thousands of pounds in cash which he claimed was 'donations', he purchased houses in cash yet bar recovering one house to pay back some costs he was never done for benefit fraud as we would be.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Your right - about walking the fine line - consider that my rant of the day lol.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny

Your right - about walking the fine line - consider that I'm rant of the day lol.

And we don't need to give the Radical Apologists any ammo

Have fun.....

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by moniesisfun
reply to post by Unity_99

You know what I hope will go extinct? Race. We need to all be banging each other and mutt this one out. It strengthens our species genetically, and culturally. The "pure bred" racists don't stand a chance to last three generations out. Either we all become mutts, or fight to the death of us all. So play your part and bang a different shade.

So you want a race of conformist drones? Not to mention susceptibility to numerous diseases.

No thank you. Scandinavian women are the best.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hououinkyouma

And why would she speak those languages? She don't live in India or Pakistan.

People who change countries are the ones to learn the language.
edit on 2-11-2012 by hououinkyouma because: (no reason given)
and you know that you cannot learn any language in an instant, right??
anyway, there are many foreigners living in india who don't know hindi and even after years of learning they can barely form meaningful sentences.
so should i hold it against them??? well i don't and why should i??

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

All that would happen as a result is that the mass people would see first hand what type of alien ideas that this people are preaching .
The massess would reject them in full .

Which is what a thread like this is about. I think masses are rejecting this in full. And there is also a distinction being made between the new radicalized youths and new immigrants and the moderate immigrants, so its not a blanket statement being expressed either.

Here in western Canada, in the citified country, not in Vancouver, we don't even see Burqa's, have seen them on the news primarily out east. Its more of a Canadian flavor or blending. Of course, the thing is, the cities may have more sequestered neighborhoods, but Canada is a large country and people tend to be private, even in small cities.

I feel the most important aspect of integration is that those coming in be screened, and monitored, since they are from a high risk group that has fascist and some extreme tendencies, in all the polls about 40% express Sharia or Theocracy radical views that are not democratic, a hefty minority greater than 1/3. And that there shouldn't be areas of rich and poor, I do believe in equality and no money, so I actually see this problem as our Programmed, Slave Mentality Elites Creation. Because, there should be eco farms everywhere, and abundance, and it should be an advanced non forced slavery, cosmic system already, many cycles ago even. There shouldn't be an area where immigrants live, but everyone should be spread out and intermingled with the exception of Natives here as they have land and first nations rights, and some sovereignity, and yet aren't restricted to their own communities but free to travel and live anywhere.

I see this as an economic system problem and a city planning problem, by design.

Yet for those with extreme concepts, monitoring and spreading people out, curtailing private schools that cater to one group of immigrants, having risk categorizing (40% is a rather large risk), and methods of dealing with the concerns, until the children become naturalized, (here in Canada, its considered a 3rd generational thing, by 3rd generation, most have Canadian values. This wouldn't be happening if it was done right.

Also, the birth issues, ie more than 3 kids, this needs to be dealt with by targetting/monitoring the risk groups and ensuring that they are spread out and integrating Canadian/British laws, and that women are not wearing Burqua's, yes Burqua's should be illegal, they are not healthy to wear and demeaning, and that there is lots of counceling, and protection programs for children who express fear of family and fear of punishment at home, with birth control and Western Values being the norm.

In other more hands on intervention even in schools without allowing high risk groups to have private educations.

I would have alot more rules.
edit on 2-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

Races will mix eventually, last blond will be born 2202 in Finland according to scientists, with this rate it will be sooner. I think we should pronounce us as a rare spieces which should be protected.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
All created for a purpose.
Religious tensions and divisions = Money
Racial tensions and divisions = Money
Class tensions and divisions = Money
National tensions and divisions = Money

War profits no-one apart from those sending. The very same people that dont look like they have lost sleep over all the lives lost that was totally avoidable is we as a species stopped putting money up there, worshipping it.

Read some of my posts and threads.
Prediction:-
Global military personel of all nations are being lied to on a massive scale. While they are waging wars against each other there are those that are still trading. Think about it ffs!
When they get what they want which ideally for them would be a space weapon where they wont need the armies to control, they will use the weapons against the military.
Look at the CEO's of many energy companies and the connections that you will see quite clear,.......they are all in it together, sacrificing nothing but lives of those mislead in believeing the war is about something other than money.
Go onto wikipedia and search Anaconda Copper
And thats just one of many.
Anaconda Copper
BP
edit on 2-11-2012 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dollukka
reply to post by Yngvarr

Races will mix eventually, last blond will be born 2202 in Finland according to scientists, with this rate it will be sooner. I think we should pronounce us as a rare spieces which should be protected.

Sad
I didn't know that.

Your avatar is beautiful.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
To emphasize this, there should be no neighborhood filled with one group of people, it should be spread out. All private schools outlawed for groups that are high risk, anti current culture, and 40% is a high risk. Things that are against the constitution, any form of Sharia, and against the laws of the land need to be stopped. Burqua's are barbaric and need to be outlawed. Its a crime for my sons to witness this even. The women in those cultures are high risk and should be forced to express themselves publically, take courses that are pertitinent to Western Culture and mixed gender classes, and tested, monitored to be speaking out. I would actually force all female immigrants from all cultures to take public speaking courses.

The children should be monitored in school as high risk, to assure they are safe and not bullied at home, and not forced, be taught about Freedom and Western ideals, and birth control, and there should be protection for those at risk, who are trying to normalize but encountering trouble at home. Ie like witness protection programs.

By the way, for every immigrant in Canada that works or creates employment, three additional service jobs is created, so, properly done immigration actually increases the economy.

But not if the actual leaders are doing this in a bad awkward, mismanged way to harm the country and its freedom, while shouting entitlement. When of course we're all entitled, and we're the boss, they're just employees.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

People should learn enough before going there. Or at least try to learn when living in the other country, which some do not even try.

I`m not a hypocrite, I think that a foreigner living in India that do not try to speak hindi or at least another of the languages should not live there too.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You see, we don`t disagree every time lol

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
tis strange , the Birmingham england I work in doesnt seem to match up with certain portrayals here , I seem to be able to get work done in all the inner city areas , black , white , asian straight bi transgender , the lot .fair enough some areas are dead rough , and "rough" people live in them but that is because that is what inner cities are like , outside so called "revived "inner cities .These rough people appear to be allsorts of different racial backgrounds to me.

So we have someone at the jobcentre moaning they all asian s cancelling so what , I believe its in the dss power to suspend benefits for 2 weeks , thats there "punishment " you aren't there to judge or punish anyone ,or even have an opinion on them, you are a low category public servant you are there to punch a few keys and to get a form signed ,

This helping folks back into work scheme ,is a scam to put public money into private scheme providers , mainly owned by mp.s and suchlike ..

Do you think people choose to live in the poorest most deprived inner cities on purpose.Its because there ischeap housing , usually rented from those further up the wealth chain.
edit on 2-11-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Other posters have said similar things but here in Toronto-World City experience has shown that getting all ethnicities into the police department and other government service occupations is very important to peace and tolerance, leading to harmony. Minority communities have to feel that they are not the odd man out and that when government comes calling in whatever way, that there is a decent chance that the human face they see will be like their own. People will always flock together by ethnicity but there will be less of a tendancy to ghettos with a fortress mentality.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

reply to post by Yngvarr

Sad
I didn't know that.

Your avatar is beautiful.
I've heard similar claims about red heads dying out.I think it was a lot sooner like 100 years.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by Yngvarr

Well Red-heads make up just 1.3% of the worlds "hair colour" so I would say they are the rarest.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

No I'm not - Which is why I wouldn't consider living and breeding in those countries!!
reply to post by Sinny

i made that comment to highlight your hatred towards muslims and although i am no lover of muslims as a group, i wont count language differences as a point for justification of that hate.

Jehhheesus Christ - Clutching at straws here! lol
you are the one who played the first hand. have fun.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

I think that was a hoax spread some time ago.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join