It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 9th 2012 WW3 starts, Nostradamus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Alot of this came from George Ure’s site,

A Rear Admiral gets axed

On October 27th, 2012 it was reported that Rear Admiral. Charles M. Gaouette, the commander of the USS John C. Stennis aircraft carrier strike group, which just returned to the Middle East, was relieved of command.

This event is very unusual and it suggests that this might be the result of the consulate siege in Benghazi. It is an ominous sign that there is dissension in the military with the Obama Administration. The Northeast Intelligence Network appears to have the most credible sources on what happened on September 11th , 2012.

The date

According to the Jewish calendar that was the 9th of Av. The ninth day of the eleventh month in the Jewish calendar has seen many historic and epic days; most notably it is the day on which both the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem were destroyed.

November 6th is the election and Romney will win but it will be contested by obama. Like the election of 2000, it will go to the courts.

On November 9th, 2012, with Mitt Romney the apparent undeclared winner, NATO military leaders begin their assault on Syria, which then immediately engages Israel, Iran, Hezbollah, and Lebanon in all-out warfare.

Nostradamus Quatrain VI-25
Through Mars [War] contrary [to] the monarchy
Of the great fisherman [the Vatican] in ruinous trouble:
The young black king seizes the hierarchy,
The traitors act on a rainy day.

TRANSLATION
Nostradamus Quatrain VI-25
Through a [War] contrary [to the orders] of the monarchy [President] [It will bring] ruinous trouble [to the Pope and the Vatican]: The young black king seizes the hierarchy [by invoking Martial Law], The traitors [will] act on a rainy day. Can we interpret this as the military launching a strike on Iran and Syria contrary to the orders of the monarchy?

Nostradamus Quatrain VI-21
When those of the arctic pole unite together [Aquilon NATO],
In the Orient [China] great terror and fear:
The newly elected [one], supports the great trembling [war],
Rhodes (Greece), Byzantium (Turkey) stained with Barbarian [Islamic] blood.

Barack Obama immediately declares that he is still the Commander and Chief of the military until the Supreme Court decides who is President. The ensuing chaos will drag on for months until there is an actual change in the Supreme Court. Obama may soon appoint a judge with a last name gaining with an “L”.

I believe this is a prediction about the Supreme Court and a battle over Executive Power. Anthony Kennedy or Elaina Kagen is K… Clarence Thomas is Th… Originally, I had suggested that Robert A. Levy, former head of the CATO institute, might be on Obama’s short-list for an open seat on the court.

Nostradamus Quatrain I-81
Nine set aside from the human flock,
Removed from judgment and counsel:
Their fate determined on departure,
K.,Th., L., dead, banished, astray.

The newly shaped court will not rule favorably for Mitt Romney. He will not be placed as the President of the United States.

Nostradamus Presage 56
November He shall not be placed, the New Ones expelled.
The black king from afar and the Great One hold hard:
Recourse to arms. Exiles further expelled,
Consoled to sing victory, not liberty.

America will be split apart in a Second Civil War.

www.thedailysheeple.com...

Crazy Crazy if true. I guess we will have to wait 8 more days to find out if this will come to pass

edit on 1-11-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

This doesnt make much sense...

November 7th is the election and Romney will win but it will be contested by obama. Like the election of 2000, it will go to the courts.

Then...

On November 9th, 2012, with Mitt Romney the apparent undeclared winner, NATO military leaders begin their assault on Syria, which then immediately engages Israel, Iran, Hezbollah, and Lebanon in all-out warfare.

Followed by....

Barack Obama immediately declares that he is still the Commander and Chief of the military until the Supreme Court decides who is President. The ensuing chaos will drag on for months until there is an actual change in the Supreme Court. Obama may soon appoint a judge with a last name gaining with an “L”.

Ummmmm...

Barack Obama will still be the Commander and Chief until Inauguration day January 20th or the 21rst if it falls on a Sunday. Romney wouldn't be able to do squat until then. So I think whoever wrote this may need to check some facts. Other than that it's an interesting read.
edit on 1-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

lol that nov 7th was a typo on me. I ment the 6th. opps........

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Apparently Nostradamus predicted that one of his prophecies would 'actually' come true.....it's still open to interpretation though.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

I was all into Nostradamus as a teenager before 'Al Gore invented the Interwebs'

I read many books with varying interpretations of his Quatrains. The underlying conclusion in many were that although he came pretty damn close on the "Hister" one the vast majority all seem to be dealing with France and the revolution.

One never knows I suppose.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I have said that I fear Obama will negate the elections some way, some how.
I see that Nostradamus tends to agree with me.
Ain't it wonderful how great minds tend to come together?

(I may have more later)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I hope Nostradamus is wrong again.Or the person who interperted his words is wrong. WW3 would be the end for most human activity on earth. I downloaded a book back in 2006 about Nostradramus and how he predicted the rise of the antichrist and world war betwen 2006 up to 2012. Heres the link to the book.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
well it is easy enough to dismiss this,.
its a prediction,. and as 99.9 % they are wrong.
I do like ole man nostro though

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Interesting, we shall see...

Also interesting about election day this year, of all years...

Remember, remember the 5th of November...Guy Fawkes day..

well, the day after that happens to be election day, 11/6 or, upside down 9/11

and what happens 3 days after that? 11/9

Food for thought...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This thread has little to do with Romney. I'm sorry you stoped reading.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

The date
According to the Jewish calendar that was the 9th of Av. The ninth day of the eleventh month in the Jewish calendar has seen many historic and epic days; most notably it is the day on which both the First and Second Temples in Jerusalem were destroyed.

The Jewish calendar is different than ours. 9th AV is July 28th seewww.chabad.org.../1/2012

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Not to derail the thread, but how on earth can someone say:

Obama = no more wars

edit on 2-11-2012 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 200Plus

Yeah, I have to say I was a bit stunned by that statement as well. I would like to hear the reasoning involved in coming to such an assessment as I really can't imagine what it would be.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
obama is an even bigger war monger then bush jr was. god lol...

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I followed the quatrains and your translation and can see where you're coming from up to the point about the American civil war, it contains no information (and from what I gather from reading Nostradamus in the past) about an American civil war.

but yes, right now we're supposed to be in a 50 years war starting from 1997 against the people if Islam. He's pretty much got that right (except for them invading through Italy into France), but I still don't know about this being a World War.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm going to say this will not happen

Though, I must add, I'm kinda paranoid bout the day I'm wrong and one of these prophecies come true.

But I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
one problem i have with nostradamus is that as a catholic, and frenchman; i believe TO MANY of his prophecies seem to revolve around france and christian revelation beliefs.

not to say he wasnt correct about such things. but there seemed to be a lot of bias from his own translations of his visions.
he would see things and perhaps seek results based on his own environment and what he was aware of.
(or maybe that was the intention?, we dont know)
edit on 2-11-2012 by Bisman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I just posted this because its fun. Im not saying its going to happen but you can see how it could happen. It really seems like its all falling in place. We'll know this time next week. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join