It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thugs batter lad as Superstar Sandy raged in New York

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Actually what I implied was that you gun owners would be completely useless without a weapon..

I pity gun owners and their families...let's play the "what if" scenario...thugs break into a home unable to reach gun...do you A) curl up in a little ball and cry and hope they can't find you or B) actually try to defend yourself?

Gun owners..the usual answer is A) but I am hoping a few of you people have some b*lls and can handle that crap.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Actually what I implied was that you gun owners would be completely useless without a weapon..

I pity gun owners and their families...let's play the "what if" scenario...thugs break into a home unable to reach gun...do you A) curl up in a little ball and cry and hope they can't find you or B) actually try to defend yourself?

Gun owners..the usual answer is A) but I am hoping a few of you people have some b*lls and can handle that crap.

I still have my KA-BAR and if that for some odd reasons misfires there is always a trusty heal to the throat.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I'll start by saying I'm no tough guy. I am large but quite kind. I am a gentle man but I wasn't always this man. I used to be a drug dealer, user, alcoholic and all around hell raiser. Upon having children introduced into my life I turned around 180 degrees and swore to be the best man I could be. I'm sure the only thing that could get me going again would be for someone to threaten my family I know I would lose it. If not by gun then by tooth and nail I would do whatever I could to protect my children.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I weep for humanity.

ETA:

Or what's left of it.
edit on 2-11-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join