It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thugs batter lad as Superstar Sandy raged in New York

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Im wondering when the footage of any looting appears? What a mess this world is

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mug me . I'll put a 10mm hole in your chest then laugh at your families tears.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Now that's a video I would enjoy despite the morbidness of it....

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Prime example of why i will NEVER live in the city... no matter what happens! A flippin election, a hurricane, a tornado, an earthquake, no matter what... good OR bad, this stuff happens... I will know if someone comes within two miles of my house, and by then im armed and ready should it be necessary... to hell with city life!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

Got to carry a gun in this day and age.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AmberLeaf

May karma smite thee ten fold!

Glad the guy was not killed, to bad the video looks to bad to identify anyone.

Earlier, I said the snow was the most underhyped story of Sandy, I officially retract that statement ...

edit on 1-11-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

Good thing guns were created otherwise pussies like you would never stand a chance..

By the way good internet tough guy example..

Not every man has to play the macho man tough guy role.... id rather have a brain n no muscles than be a "meathead"

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
New York muggers: Even a hurricane won't stop them from mugging you. :shk:

No compassion. But lets not condemn the whole world because of a display from America's sphincter.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
Prime example of why i will NEVER live in the city... no matter what happens! A flippin election, a hurricane, a tornado, an earthquake, no matter what... good OR bad, this stuff happens... I will know if someone comes within two miles of my house, and by then im armed and ready should it be necessary... to hell with city life!

Ah, ok. Lived there almost ten years and never had something like that happen to me. Change your mind now and want to live in the city?

CJ

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

What does that even mean. Are you inferring that you would have been able to fend off all 5 guys using only your hands? If thats the case are you stating you are a tough guy with out actually saying it? Or is it that you are saying you are a massive pussie?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065

Sure you would. Love the internet tough guys. Fact is you wouldn't stand a chance of even pulling that gun out while being mugged by 5 people at once.You can sit there and say you would but you know you wouldn't.They'd be on you before you even saw it coming.

As for the op,saw this last night. It's really no different then what goes on every day in every major city throughout the nation.This is only being shown because it happened during the storm. It's still a horrible thing to happen though.Anyone know if they caught the guys? Last I heard they didn't.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I find it odd how the ones always condemning the city are ones who've never lived there.

NYC is an awesome city. Of course there are bad elements, but that comes with the territory when you have lots of people. You get more of the bad. You get more of the good though too.

Now I can say the same thing about the country. How it's too slow with nothing to do and the people are all slow. I have never lived there, so to say that is wrong.

Seriously though......-f you're letting a youtube dictate your decisions, you're not a very pensive person.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am go with this topic. I have lived in the city and in the country almost even amount of time. I prefer the slower country sure at times I wish there was more to do but not nearly as many times as not wanting it to be more quiet in the city. There are many fights in the country too so to think that they dont exist is dumb. I guess it comes down to personal choice.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
Fact is you wouldn't stand a chance of even pulling that gun out while being mugged by 5 people at once.

I've been mugged twice in my life.

The first time was with three guys. I fought said guys off for a good ten minutes with my bare hands (I could have easily shot any one of them had I had a gun). The only reason they got me was they got smart and jumped me all together, held me down and kicked me in the head several times till I blacked out.

The second time I wasn't as lucky as I had been drinking. Long story short two guys, my broken nose and a lot of bruises. I don't remember much but what I do, I believe I could have got a shot or two off had I had a gun.

Just saying that until you've lived it, you can't say "fact is".

BTW....I'm a scrawny little guy of only 135 pounds.

edit on 1-11-2012 by HandyDandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Oh ok gang shootings never happen then ok your right

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HandyDandy

According the the shmuck somewhere a few posts up people can't fight back

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I was jumped by 7 young punks and am permanently disabled now.The streets aren't safe with these vicious little savages on the loose.These cowards make me sick.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join