It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High Strangeness in 43-Circle Corn Pattern near Ancient Mounds in Ohio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've always been on the fence about crop circles. I know that many are hoaxed but I believe some are unexplained. This one in Chillicothe, OH, is really intriguing.

“The Chillicothe corn pattern could be a two-dimensional representation of a Heptagonal Hyperbolic Planar Tessellation… this fractal tessellation grid might be the underpinnings of the structure of the universe.”
Jeffrey Wilson, Dir., ICCRA

Full Story at Earthfiles

What are your thoughts on this crop circle ATS?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That looks sloppy. I call it a hoax.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Having visited the Hopewell Mound Group some time ago...
I can attest to the utterly amazing group of mounds there.
They are a great example of early American Indian history.
I'm still angered over the mistreatment of ancient history by looters...
I do plan on a future visit with pictures because the Snake mound is my favorite.
It is near that area too.

As for the crop circles and their relation to the Golden ratio...
Look like a few men are good at planking down rows of corn.
But that link you posted is an excellent write-up.

Ever notice how sophisticated the circles get as years go by?
Technology advances also and the circles get more complex.

No correlation there.
Or is there?

Excellent find!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
“These elongated growth nodes are what we consider an unhoaxable effect and that test alone tells us that this Chillicothe corn formation is not mechanically made by people. So this is a non-manmade crop circle.”
Jeffrey Wilson, Dir., ICCRA

Here is the link to the first part of the above story on Earthfiles

Part 1 at Earthfiles

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Ever notice how sophisticated the circles get as years go by?
Technology advances also and the circles get more complex.

That's a great point. I never really paid attention until I read these articles on this. Here are two more posts relevant to this. The first one is a link to the ICCRA site that studies these circles and the other is about an old crop circle in Minnesota in 1974. This new circle in Ohio has 43 perfect circles, second to the one in MN that has 47 circles, but when I saw the pic it isn't as complex as they are these days, so you make a good point, thanks. Although, when I read this site it says these circles have been reported for hundreds of years and shows some evidence of this. If there hoaxes, then why have they been reported for so long?

ICCRA site source

1974 Meeker, MN crop circle

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Q33323
That looks sloppy. I call it a hoax.

It does indeed look sloppy but then again its corn and the "freaks" are used to working with wheat and whatnot.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok

Having visited the Hopewell Mound Group some time ago...
I can attest to the utterly amazing group of mounds there.
They are a great example of early American Indian history.
I'm still angered over the mistreatment of ancient history by looters...
I do plan on a future visit with pictures because the Snake mound is my favorite.

Just down the river a mile or two stood at one time two large dirt man made pyramids. They were torn down around the time on the steam shovel.....for the top soil. There is also some other earth works typical of mound building culture. As well there are several hillforts, many mounds still standing around the area.

An old farmer I knew, that lived near there told me of finding unexplainable clearings in the corn when he would harvest over the years. They ranged in size from 10 to 20 feet and were always just round circles, nothing fancy.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Just down the river a mile or two stood at one time two large dirt man made pyramids. They were torn down around the time on the steam shovel.....for the top soil. There is also some other earth works typical of mound building culture. As well there are several hillforts, many mounds still standing around the area.

An old farmer I knew, that lived near there told me of finding unexplainable clearings in the corn when he would harvest over the years. They ranged in size from 10 to 20 feet and were always just round circles, nothing fancy.

I bet that old farmer had great stories!
The entire state of Ohio is riddled with ancient cultures past.
It's a shame what has been destroyed but what's done is done.
I'm just glad there are still many places left to explore!

I still have to wonder why the complexity of these circles grow each year.
Starting as just plain circles to advanced algebraic/geometric shapes.

My guess is the hoaxers are getting better, or the aliens are advancing.

Either way it's an incredible area and great find!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
At this website:
smphillips.8m.com...
you can discover how the [7,3] hyperbolic surface tesselation of the 168 symmetries of the Klein quartic equation partially reproduced in this crop circle contains a mathematical pattern that is IDENTICAL to that found in the sacred geometries of the world's religions.

Study Articles 15:
smphillips.8m.com...
Article 21:
smphillips.8m.com...
Article 43:
smphillips.8m.com...
Article 40 (Part 3):
smphillips.8m.com...
(especially Fig. 5)
The researcher, a theoretical physicist, has proved that the [7,3] tiling on the hyperbolic surfaces of the 3-torus of the 168 symmetries of the Klein quartic are connected with the physics of superstrings. Here, therefore, is the strong possibility (long suspected by crop circle researchers) that GENUINE crop circles sometimes encode the fundamental mathematics of matter.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Sounds good. These articles are very interesting but now can someone lay it on me in layman's terms. I'm not much of a mathematician, but I do want to understand.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Circles are easily created by force rays.
Did you ever think that.
I'm sure that is what came to your mind.

Well you are right.
So force rays exist.

No they don't say the official word sayers.
Hoax or not the force beam is a genuine part of UFOs, saucers or Tesla ships.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Could be I guess. I can't buy that it's all a hoax when its been going on for so long and so widespread. What purpose would these hoaxers serve? What do they get out of it by keeping it going?

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
The spiral nature of the pattern may imply torsional wave energy. The "Commas" on the copper plates are in fact spirals. Ohio does get a fair share of crop circles. Aliens think spatially and three dimensionally based upon the golden ratio and Fibonacci sequence . This is their way of communicating. For a good understanding of this concept check out “Delta G” by David Crawford. This book even explains the Spiral nature of crop circles and their significance at Serpent Mound in Ohio and the ancient civilizations that occupied the Teays river that flowed through this area prior to glaciation.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Could be I guess. I can't buy that it's all a hoax when its been going on for so long and so widespread. What purpose would these hoaxers serve? What do they get out of it by keeping it going?

Well the flying machines do exist and they run on suspension forces that can easily be
tapped to make crop circles. The Illuminati are brazen enough to show off free energy
ships without any one suspecting, how does everyone take that.

Why doesn't anyone suspect free energy.
People respect authority.
Even when it is silent.

You got me I don't know.
Careers of taking orders from the Illuminati must be at stake here.
Tesla took no orders or jokes from Edison and thats how we got UFOs.
Not to mention Hitler finishing off Tesla's work as the world tried to stop him.
Now the surviving warmongers have Tesla ships and saucer and UFOs and free energy.
Simple as that.
People would just rather ignore unpleasantries and take easy answers and have fun.
Ed:
Tesla worked to make war obsolete.
The flying machines and remote armies and world wide power & control communications.
A fearful proposal that no one wants part of. Toss in weather control and free energy.

Thus if Illuminati can show off real circles then hoaxers feel they can as well.
How many people are trying to find free energy because Tesla ship are real.
edit on 11/3/2012 by TeslaandLyne because: warmonger to warmongers besides the noted Ed

new topics

top topics

join