It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ocelot's List of Things that Annoy the Hell Outta Me-PART 5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Ok Ocelot's list is back with another edition, it's been a while so let me get right to it.

Am I the only one who HATES political rallies?

Let me explain. Here in Puerto Rico Elections are coming in 2 weeks. So the three leading political parties on the island are ramping things up having political rallies and caravans like every #ing week. I hate #ing election year in this island for that exact same reason. People get #ing crazy with politics. I just dont get it. People here are FANATICAL about their respective political parties, it's like their second religion or some #. Here's what they do:

1) Political Party (insert name here) come to town.
2) They hold a rally in a big open space that thousands of people attend (they even come from nearby towns)
3) They get people all excited, screaming and yelling.)
4) They make # loads of promises they can never keep and the #ing dumb people eat it up.
5) Then they set up a caravan to go trought the whole town with thousands upon thousands of car joining in. It creates the biggest #ing traffic jam you have ever seen as people go trough every neighborhood in the #ing place honking their horns and waving their stupid little "I Love (insert corrupt candidates name here)". Don't people have anything better to do with their time on a #ing sunday? I mean WTF people get some hobbies!!!

6) Due to the caravan you can't even leave your #ing house to go anywhere because of the traffic jam and people acting like assholes on the road.

THANK GOD Elections will be over in two weeks so things get back to normal around here. God I hate #ing politics.......

PAST EDITIONS:
Ocelot's List of things that annoy the hell outta me!-Part 1
Ocelot's List of Things That Annoy The Hell Outta Me-Part 2
Ocelot's List of Things That Annoy The Hell Outta Me-PART#3
Ocelot's List Of Things That Annoy The Hell Outta Me-PART#4

[Edited on 19-10-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Why are you in Puerto Rico anyway? Kinda slummy isn't it?

I don't really know, but from the little I've seen of it (just passing through on a Car Carrier), i.e. Two days.

posted on Nov, 15 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
Why are you in Puerto Rico anyway? Kinda slummy isn't it?

I don't really know, but from the little I've seen of it (just passing through on a Car Carrier), i.e. Two days.

Well for one I was born here. And no Puerto Rico is not slummy at all. I love living here, I could live here forever, but there's just things that piss me off LOL! I've also lived in the States but every day I was there I couldn't wait to get back home. No offense to the people who live on the mainland but I'll stay put right here on my Island thank you very much.

new topics

join