posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:18 PM
Ok Ocelot's list is back with another edition, it's been a while so let me get right to it.
Am I the only one who HATES political rallies?
Let me explain. Here in Puerto Rico Elections are coming in 2 weeks. So the three leading political parties on the island are ramping things up having
political rallies and caravans like every #ing week. I hate #ing election year in this island for that exact same reason. People get #ing crazy with
politics. I just dont get it. People here are FANATICAL about their respective political parties, it's like their second religion or some #. Here's
what they do:
1) Political Party (insert name here) come to town.
2) They hold a rally in a big open space that thousands of people attend (they even come from nearby towns)
3) They get people all excited, screaming and yelling.)
4) They make # loads of promises they can never keep and the #ing dumb people eat it up.
5) Then they set up a caravan to go trought the whole town with thousands upon thousands of car joining in. It creates the biggest #ing traffic jam
you have ever seen as people go trough every neighborhood in the #ing place honking their horns and waving their stupid little "I Love (insert
corrupt candidates name here)". Don't people have anything better to do with their time on a #ing sunday? I mean WTF people get some hobbies!!!
6) Due to the caravan you can't even leave your #ing house to go anywhere because of the traffic jam and people acting like assholes on the road.
THANK GOD Elections will be over in two weeks so things get back to normal around here. God I hate #ing politics.......
Ocelot's List of things that annoy the hell outta me!-Part 1
Ocelot's List of Things That Annoy The Hell Outta Me-Part 2
Ocelot's List of Things That Annoy The Hell Outta Me-PART#3
Ocelot's List Of Things That Annoy The Hell Outta Me-PART#4
[Edited on 19-10-2004 by Ocelot]