It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do People Believe It Is Their 'Right' To Have Children?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Because they are privileged belonging to the Bilderbergs and really hate being inconvenienced by our existence other than serving them . They don't want you or yours getting in their way driving their sport cars , They don't want to wait in line at Disney World because other people want to ride the rides . Think about it ! You are breathing their air , occupying their space , in their way, using too much oil . Agenda 21 / Sustainable Development literally writes the common man into a cramped existence like the old England . You will have the Royals and the Commoners literally. Massive Population reduction is the main objective of people like David Rockefeller , Bill Gates , Ted Turner , Henry Kissinger and Prince Phillip .These are very powerful people who are NWO proponents and want to control your life . Of course those rules do not apply to them .

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
The only reason we can have this conversation about reproductive rights or not is because of science and its progress in contraception.

I raised three children and you need four things. Love, shelter, food, medical care. Those four things lead to better things, such as education. It is too bad that three of the four have become so expensive that they are getting attainable only by the well off.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Why do you believe that you,

Have a right to question my rights?

I see that you went and got banned so I won't be expecting a reply.

You are no better than the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
everybody has the right to do what he or she wants, especially concerning their own body. If you want to have kids, go for it ... BUT ... the question is, should some people multiply or not? But that is something everybody has to understand for him/herself, because we do not want to give the government a reason to decide that for us. we have to think about genetics, diseases popping up in our family tree, options, the offspring will have and our own ability to be the parents a kid really needs. we have to be honest with ourselves. should we be parents or not?

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by nerbot

Millions of years yes. Are you one of those thousands of years people?

Ha ha ha! That makes me laugh.

No, I'm one of the people who realises just how unimportant and insignificant we are in the big scheme of things. We are but a pimple on a giant.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Exactly how is my DNA adulterated vs any others?

You missed my point didn't you?

You would be contributing to the bad habit of adultery if you slept with someone else's wife. eg: the politician's wife.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

All of human sexuality is designed for adultery. Moreso then most animals.

Monogamy is a modern societal concept.
edit on 2-11-2012 by nixie_nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I understand your issue with this but I believe the government and society at large should have no say when it comes to this issue.

If we end up overpopulating then nature will take care of it

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Attention!!!

Discuss the topic, not each other.

Further violations will result in the suspension of your posting privileges for a minimum of 72hrs.

~Tenth

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join