It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To a Lost love,love is never lost. [CTPWC]

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by zysin5

Dear zysin5,

That is so beautiful, I feel your pain and lost mine in 2011. You summed it up very well and I am sorry that she is no longer with you. Shakespeare said that it is better to love and have lost then never to have loved at all. I don't know about that, I feel really bad missing my soulmate; but, knowing that I have one gives me hope and I do believe in an afterlife. At a minimum, life would have meant so much less without her for even a moment. Peace.

Thanks for that heart felt reply!! And I to am sorry for your loss.. Buddy I am right there with you, and you quote that well, as I have felt deeply its much better to have love, and love lost, than never have loved at all! That line has inspired me greatly in dealing with this.. As I feel like one of the lucky ones to have found my twin flame. I thank you for your support and reply here!!

reply to post by antar

Awe Antar.. Thanks so much for that.. Your words of wisdom always ring true to me!!!

--Mods-- Thanks for keeping an eye on my thread here.. Not sure what that dude said, but sure it was posted on witching hour.. when members start drinking and start buzz posting! Glad I did not have to see what they had to say. Thank you Mods for your watchful eye!

--Side note.. I am really moved by all the replies I have gotten in here.. I never expected such an out pour of support and kindness from others.
I am use to the cold shoulder of this world.. and its nice to know I have people on here who are moved, and empathic of my loss.. It means a lot to me

And I am happy that my loss, could make sense to someone else, and help them in what they are feeling.
We are all in this together. And I offer my support back at anytime to all you wonderful members

edit on 2-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
reply to post by zysin5

Reminds me of A Night on the Interchange by James Haralson. Read it just recently in Amazing (may 1985). His GF leaves him and he loses his grip on reality and becomes homeless.

Lucky for me I have good friends and family. I can see how that could happen to a person. But a person breaking up verses the total loss of someone is a big difference in my book.
To those who have bad break ups. Some of them wish death on those.. Others just wish they could get back together. But at the end of the day, you know they are still on this Earth.
Its the ones that are lost that is the hardest to overcome. But through writing and support of friends and family. I was able to bounce back, and get back into the game.
Yet after finding another, she was lost too. I was about to scream and hate the world! but that is not part of this topic, and would rather not even get into all that here.

Thanks for your reply!
edit on 3-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
How did I miss this gem? This has just become one of my absoulute favorites in the contest. Outstanding use of imagery and thought provoking. Made me smile alot. Very nice. S+F

edit on 3-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

Thanks Rubicant! Your support and thoughts are greatly appreciated!
As I said before, if I can put a smile on someones face and help them through their days, that is personal Win for me here!

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to stop in here today, and thank everyone for the flags and stars on my poem here! There are so many great poem out here for this contest this month, that I am just honored I could put in my one contribution and have such compassionate replies to my experience.
I am also glad so many have been open minded, and supportive of my feelings and the love I once shared with someone. When its such a touchy subject. But yes, even two girls, or two guys can share this truth we call love.
Love is universal and it does not see color, or gender. Love just is.

There is love of food, there are loves of doing stuff.
But there is no way one can confuse the love you share for another human being.
This love is special, and can be express in so many ways.

I just am glad my expression could help someone else who have been there.. Or those who will be there at some point. As I think at some point.. ALL of us are going to lose something we love greatly.
And when we do. There are always people out there with a shoulder to cry on.. Or eyes and ears to hear ones expression.

Thanks again everyone.

This has brought me to a point where I have come out of my shell on ATS.. And feel more open about sharing who I am, and what I do in life. Normally I am a very private person, and like to keep to myself. And keep things separate. Such as my social media, and ATS. But I have since connected the two. And have allowed ATS members an inside to who I am.
Yours truly---Sin5

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
----Edit--- removed post, was suppose to be something else, and need to re-edit----

edit on 17-11-2012 by zysin5 because: edit1.2spelling

Edit-- decided to re-edit, and not post what I posted.. some things are a bit to private, and should remain so.
I get ahead of myself, and feel I could share things.. But then I remember.
I am on the internet and people can be so cruel, and for the most part.. everyone has been so kind, and nice to me. But there are always trolls lurking just waiting for someone to bear their heart and soul.. And they tend to eat me alive.. LOL I am to sensitive person, and I can not wear my heart on my sleeve around the internet.. Less I want to ask for pain.. haha
edit on 17-11-2012 by zysin5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thank you so much for the most beautiful work I have ever seen.

This writing brought back my own identity and battles. Thank you so so much, and keep writing from your heart. It's obvious many of us appreciate it.

Thanks again, this hit me in a personal and meaningful way.

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

that was awesome, thank you for sharing.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostNemesis
Thank you so much for the most beautiful work I have ever seen.

You are very welcome, and thank you for the very flattering words, you are to kind. *blush*
I am just glad I could help, and reach outside of myself to touch others.
I find myself shutting the world out all to often anymore, so its nice to have this outreach.

Sin

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join