It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Instructional Design of Truth - Denying Ignore(ance). Stop Ignoring Truth

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

what would you think of a man who self proclaims to have higher truth and looks down at others?
My truths are simple, One God, we are His creation, only He has all the powers, to benifit me or to let me get harmed.
He is eternal, He wasnt begotten nor He begets, He cant be compared with any created thing.
And that gave me a thought, answer it simply if you can. If Jesus pbuh is God's son, would Jesus ever get his own son/daughter? And if he does would christians worship them too??

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by logical7

what would you think of a man who self proclaims to have higher truth and looks down at others?
My truths are simple, One God, we are His creation, only He has all the powers, to benifit me or to let me get harmed.
He is eternal, He wasnt begotten nor He begets, He cant be compared with any created thing.
And that gave me a thought, answer it simply if you can. If Jesus pbuh is God's son, would Jesus ever get his own son/daughter? And if he does would christians worship them too??

We hold the same truth, yet I notice that the Son of God is woven into all scripture (Including the Quran). I do not look down on you from above. I simply remind you to stop ignoring your messenger and his message. There is no secret that the Muslim world is trying to infiltrate all nations in an attempt to take them over. It is no secret that they steal, kill and destroy to get their way. On the other hand, it is no secret that the Christian religion is used by the same evil in this world to do the same. There are those taking the name in vain all over this world and there is only one message that stands out as the answer. That message is found in defining what religion is. Religion is seek the good and not the harm of others. As a group, the Christian religion is on this path when the name is not taken in vain. Islam is far from this answer and yet, their own messenger is the key to the solution. Division is the path of the destroyer and we can clearly see this with those on each side who take the name in vain.

When all things are reduced to the root, Jacob holds the key and no Esau and not Ishmael. Jacob is it.

LINK

You are confused if you think I am judging you. I am only presenting the truth. The truth judges the heart.

If you hold a higher truth, then your pathway to presenting it is context and not attack toward me. I present context and you assume this is attacking you. Not so. Truth can only shine a light and reveal what it hits. Try shining a light this way and presenting some context toward your view. Attacking my character is not a context. It's bias.

edit on 4-11-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

We hold the same truth, yet I notice
that the Son of God is woven into all
scripture (Including the Quran).

thats news to me, i'l appreciate if you explain it.

There is no secret that the Muslim
world is trying to infiltrate all nations in
an attempt to take them over.

you mean afghanistan, iraq, libya, somalia...?i dint knew america is a muslim country!!
Or you mean to say by immigration? If this then i'l just say its God's will. And not trying to take over, just refusing to conform to the evils and sins in secular societies as we would be answerable to God. Our party bills havnt been paid by Jesus pbuh you see!!

It is no
secret that they steal, kill and destroy
to get their way.

this just shows your bias!! Get educated. You look at 2 billion people as "they" if "they" were all stealing, killing and destroying, it would take less than a week to TAKE OVER!! Dont be afraid, that idea is just out there, so that you dont start liking muslims!!

On the other hand, it
is no secret that the Christian religion is used by the same evil in this world to
do the same. There are those taking
the name in vain all over this world
and there is only one message that
stands out as the answer. That
message is found in defining what religion is. Religion is seek the good
and not the harm of others.

Agree to that 100%

As a
group, the Christian religion is on this
path when the name is not taken in
vain.

not yet happening, its rather preached that just believing will be enough, no efforts needed, no need to transform the society which is slowly sinking to disgusting lows. And if you think love and making everyone christian is the answer then get a fact, that its christians who make up majority in the above society.

Division is the path of the
destroyer and we can clearly see this
with those on each side who take the
name in vain.
When all things are reduced to the
root, Jacob holds the key and no Esau and not Ishmael. Jacob is it.

argee with 1st part, 2nd part is your opinion. Its not my lineage, my race thats the key. Thats a low truth, anybody who believes in GOD and does good is improving this world.

You are confused if you think I am
judging you. I am only presenting the
truth. The truth judges the heart.
If you hold a higher truth, then your
pathway to presenting it is context
and not attack toward me. I present context and you assume this is
attacking you. Not so. Truth can only
shine a light and reveal what it hits. Try
shining a light this way and presenting
some context toward your view.
Attacking my character is not a context. It's bias.

i just expect you to be open to new truths even when they challenge your higher truth.
P.S- you missed answering my question about Jesus pbuh having an offspring and the divinity status of the same.
edit on 4-11-2012 by logical7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join