It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1997, south east melbourne, the stalker...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Before you write this story off as bull# think of how many times you've walked past someone, actually stopped and thought to yourself something was going to happen in the future with that guy...either good or bad...

It was March 1997, i was 12, me and 2 friends finished school and walked along the walkway next to a park to a milkbar.
As we were walking a guy in his late teens walked past us. He was wearing a black shirt, blue jeans, long dark hair, earing, dark eyes. dark backpack. I remember seeing him jump over the 1meter fence and go into the average size park which faced on to a busy road

I can remember the afternoon and what he looked like clearly, the weather was perfect. This guy's image burned into my mind.

I went home after getting food, had dinner and did the usual crap a 12 year old does, nintendo 64?.
Later on that evening i went to bed and had a dream. The dream was blurry, of the park, screaming, someone was being raped in my dream and that weird guy was in it somehow.

I woke up immediatly thinking it was just another nightmare and went back to sleep.

I went to school in the morning and people in my class were telling me about police tape around the park they saw on their way to school. When i got home i was told that a girl had been sexually assualted (my dream wasnt completely right hehe).
I was freaked out by this.

What was even crazier was when a policeman came to my house after visitinng the rest of the streets near the park, he told me the description of the guy and it matched. The only thing he had missing from the report was he had an earing in his left ear.
I gave the cop the extra detail and a few months on nearly had to do a police line up thing in Moorabin.

What had happened was this girl in the street next to mine had been getting stalked by a guy for a few months(dont quote me on how long).
When he jumped that fence he camped out at the park that night. In the morning he waited for he to walk to the bus stop to catch the bus and then grabbed her, took her to the bushes and you know the rest.
A by passer yelled out and he ran off.

For the next couple of months in the bayside aera he was pinching womens clothes off the clothesline. He finally got caught at the King Club swimming pool trying on a womans clothes that was left in the changing rooms. Dunno what happened to him after that.

This was covered by channel 7, The Herald Sun, and heaps on The Leader Bayside. If you want to search for it, try looking for past articles of the melbourne newpapers in mid March to late March?. Call up Bayside Council and they will be able to verify what happened at the park on Bluff Road, Black Rock

new topics

join