It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN mandated the kidnapping of your children

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
UN mandated the kidnapping of your children, parents are killing themselves and their children, and they are stealing a child every 20 minutes in the UK and 1 child an hour here in the USA. Start this video 45 minutes in for this information and much more on the situation.

We have seen how the social service departments work here in the USA, and have done so for such a long time we have become compliant to this madness. It maybe too late for us, but for everyone else please do all you can to prevent this kind of thing from taken roots in your back yard.

Thank you for your interest in this thread, and look forward to any stories of this you would like to share.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ahhh, yes..for just 30 cents a day, you too can sponsor a child in....
A PERFECTLY INDEPENDENT WEALTHY WESTERN COUNTRY

The abuse of those who claim to work for social services/ child welfare is widely known here in Canada.
False accusations are placed against loving parents and children are taken away. Women are forced to accuse their spouses of physical abuse or risk losing their children. Men are not even allowed visitation.
Children are not people to these monsters..there are an income. Each case and each child in care has a dollar value.
I took a course in social work and these individuals are trained to view everyone under a label. None of them good.
They know full well that children in care become drug addicted, homeless, abused, law breakers or worse..yet still claim they do no wrong.
They are completely above the law in all actions undertaken.
The worst...believe it or not..are those in the highest power of this "business" who claim to collect funds for poor children in developing countries. They even use our own children to do it! How much spare change was collected just last night to fund them taking away your child next week. Ever wonder why there are still so many starving kids in Africa, and so many kids in foster care here?
Things just don't add up.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Iam bumping this thread, because IMHO it goes part and parcel with JohnPhoenix's thread about the UN.
This issue of the UN needs to be addressed in every aspect.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
For those whom may have not watched this or even known such a video on the topic existed I am posting it here: Title is, Economic Hitman. This gentleman explains exactly what is going on around the globe and should be on a must watch list for all ages please as you have time watch this very important interview.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I wonder if you'd be so kind to give a brief synopsis of the main points of the video?Sorry to be a bother but i have to use capped net access-and a video just devours my datacard.

new topics

top topics

join