It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recently Became New Member

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
hi

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hi there!
I'm a new member to this forum. After reading this forum for a half a year, I decided to create my account to be able to reply one in a while (when I feel it might add something).
I'm a proud citizen of The Netherlands (Holland) and I am NOT from Amsterdam

In general I'm interested in extraterrestrial life, politics, scandals, sociology, psychology and history.
I'm still doing a universitary study in psychology, but have done some other studies before..
Hopefully you all will find me, in time, a good addition to your nice forum!

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goedhardt
Hi there!
I'm a new member to this forum. After reading this forum for a half a year, I decided to create my account to be able to reply one in a while (when I feel it might add something).
I'm a proud citizen of The Netherlands (Holland) and I am NOT from Amsterdam

In general I'm interested in extraterrestrial life, politics, scandals, sociology, psychology and history.
I'm still doing a universitary study in psychology, but have done some other studies before..
Hopefully you all will find me, in time, a good addition to your nice forum!

Hi Goedhardt!

You'll want to click here www.abovetopsecret.com... and then click where it says "New Thread" at the top to make a brand new thread with your introduction. Then the Moderators will step in and give you all the important information you need

We can also give you your first flags and replies and help you get your first 20 posts out of the way so you can make threads in other areas on ATS

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Thanks all for the welcome. I haven't been on in a while, I've been dreadfully sick. Much better now! (:

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to AboveTopSecret. I hope you enjoy it here.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join