It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Viral video alert: 4-year-old wants the election to be over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If your one of the millions more than ready for elections to be over, then you'd probably like to know we now have ourselves a spokes-child to voice our frustration.

Blog it came from

Election day is less than a week away, and some Americans are ready for the whole thing to be over, including the adorable 4-year-old Colorado girl featured in a viral YouTube video.

In the short clip, Abigael Evans of Fort Collins is weeping when her mother asks, “What’s wrong?”

“I’m tired…tired of Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney,” Abigael responds through her tears.

what caused the outburst? Mother Elizabeth Evans said she and her daughter were on the way to the grocery and listening to election coverage on National Public Radio. In the parking lot, Abigael broke down. Elizabeth took a 22-video clip and posted it to YouTube.
[/quote]
edit on 1-11-2012 by SassyCass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
lol great video

I totally empathize with her

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
When our babes can't take it anymore, you know we've gone too far. The fact that she knows their names says it all.

So sadly adorable though, Bronco bamma.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wagnificent

You just cant get away from it, newspapers TV radio even the Internet is flooded with campaign ad's makes me want to pull my hair out.

Aha dont worry wagnificent the election will be over soon.
Why not eat some of your left over halloween candy you'll feel lots better after eating about a pound of candy-corn
edit on 1-11-2012 by SassyCass because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Haha, that is how I feel everytime I turn on the news and I live in the UK!

(Reason this is a reply to SunnyDee.. that avatar! awwwwwwww!
*27yr old male*

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Already posted a couple of days ago.

I don't like this video one bit. I don't think its cute, I don't think its funny, I don't think it has anything to do with the elections or the candidates. I think viral videos are damaging to children, and I think the parents need to do a better job of putting things in perspective for this poor girl. Either she is scared by what she is hearing, or she is tired of the stress level in her home. Whatever the reason, the parents need to fix it instead of helping the world to laugh at it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is there a longer video? Because my guess is the parents were probably at a political event, which is what the kid meant by "I'm tired of obama and romney," and then the parents spun this to mean, tired of the election.

The kid is in a parking lot full of cars, not a place a kid wants to be. And what sparked this election sadness, in a parking lot? Think about it it had to of been at a political event of some kind.
edit on 1-11-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkhorserider
Already posted a couple of days ago.

I don't like this video one bit. I don't think its cute, I don't think its funny, I don't think it has anything to do with the elections or the candidates. I think viral videos are damaging to children, and I think the parents need to do a better job of putting things in perspective for this poor girl. Either she is scared by what she is hearing, or she is tired of the stress level in her home. Whatever the reason, the parents need to fix it instead of helping the world to laugh at it.

Feeling better now you have that off your chest? I don't think this goes any further than a tired child who's been out shopping all afternoon (We were all there once) who wants to go home rather than listen to Bommy and Romney on the car radio. It is what it is and I don't think you can slate the parents. We all like to laugh at a mardy child every now and then right?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

they were in the car listening to public radio.

it says it all in the OP

Edit to add- this girl is smarter than 80 percent of our population.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Lol, the video is hilarious, I saw it this morning when my local AM news showed it. Good stuff.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

!Tenth

top topics

join