It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails or not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hi everyone. This is my first post ever on ATS. I'm very interested in chemtrails. So I watch the sky alot and take pictures of them. I'm from Belgium, just so you know. Yesterday at work, I took some quick pictures of what could be chemtrails. But I'm not sure. So you tell me? Btw, it's better to just click the link for the full picture.

( Full Picture: i50.tinypic.com... )

( Full Picture: i48.tinypic.com... )

( Full Picture: i50.tinypic.com... )

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I see both kinds of 'trails where I live(in the middle of the U.S.): The horizontal 'trails in your pictures, and the criss-crossing 'trails. Both just continue to spread out for hours, covering the blue colour of the sky with a fog.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Let me fix that

Contrails or not?

Yes, they are contrails!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi Justsirens ,

congrats on your first thread,

I too am interested in the claim that is chemtrails however still waiting for an answer to a question I keep asking people who see chemtrails is how are they able to differentiate between a chemtrail and a contrail simply by looking at a photo or seen footage or seeing it live with their own eyes?

Even those so called documentaries "what in the world ...." and "why in the world are they spraying" fail to show any tangible proof.

I also wish that those that believe in the concept of chemtrails can form a unified theory between themselves instead of some saying they are poisoning us others say they a trying to block the sun others saying its a form of Geo-engineering going on some even say its to benefit humanity, so until the people pushing chemtrails as being real can have some uniformity in their ideas they sound worse than people trying to push the idea that reptilians are in control of our reality.

Good luck with your journey

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by JustSirens

Hello,
From what I see, they look just like contrails. Based on the fact that nobody can determine the chemical makeup of a cloud with the naked eye at any distance, let alone 35,000 feet, I think without any hesitation at all, we can say they are contrails.

They will continue throughout the winter months. It's a by-product of air travel. Unfortunately a necessary evil.
(that is if you think clouds are in fact evil.
)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSirens

All the lines that show in your photos have the characteristics I would expect of contrails, so my first reaction is - they aer contails as they look like contrails,and ther appears to be nothing about them other then the well known characteristics of contrails -

-they appear to follow the sort of path I expect an airliner to fly
-they are white
-they are at high altitude
-the other conditions visible in the sky (ie cirrus cloud) indicate that it is highly likely that the conditions "up there" are conducive to contrails

so unless there is something else I see no reason to think they aer anything other than contrails.

new topics

top topics

join