It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of the corner of my eye...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If you can rule out what has been mentioned above then I would say go and see your optician for an eye test just to be on the safe side

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well have been to the optician before, and I'm a little more aware about my eyes as my mum now has Glaucoma, and I've had cysts and an operation on my own eye as well, so I know what the aftermath of that was like (rather bloody and painful, nevertheless I shall not be putting myself through that again, haha!).
But I honestly do wonder if I'm just seeing things. I guess until anything definitive happens then I'll just be putting it down to nothing in particular. However I know I'm seeing random stuff, haha (Maybe I am just a dust magnet?!! Anyone wanna borrow me to clean their house?!)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Although I see that no one has posted to this thread in quite some time, i have been recently experiencing the "Catching something out of the corner of my eye". It is dark, no floating lights and they are not human figures but more a black streak that seems to be moving too quickly for me to catch and they happen both day and night. More times then not, I get them while on the computer or watching TV. I have deduced that my focus on something stationary seems to bring these dark streaks on. Oh and by the way, I not only have perfect vision, proven by a recent eye exam, but I have exceptional peripheral vision which is to say that I can practically see items perfectly at about 75 to 80 degree’s to either side and can see movement at about 100 degree’s. On rare occasions I see these streaks in front of my face only more briefly. I have not been sleeping well for a long time and get an average of 5 to 6 hours sleep each night. Does anyone have any ideas as to what symptoms sleep deprivation includes?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join