ET Technology Could Exist That's Beyond Matter

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

ET Technology Could Exist That's Beyond Matter

Can this explain some of the mysterious shaped UFOs ?

An astrobiologist writes in his book, Eerie Silence, that advanced technology might not even be made of matter. That it might have no fixed size or shape; have no well-defined boundaries. Is dynamical on all scales of space and time. Or, conversely, does not appear to do anything at all that we can discern. Does not consist of discrete, separate things; but rather it is a system,or a subtle higher-level correlation of things.

Are matter and information, Davies asks, all there is? Five hundred years ago, he writes, " the very concept of a device manipulating information, or software, would have been incomprehensible. Might there be a still higher level, as yet outside all human experience, that organizes electrons? If so, this "third level" would never be manifest through observations made at the informational level, still less at the matter level.

We should be open to the distinct possibility that advanced alien technology a billion years old may operate at the third, or perhaps even a fourth or fifth level -all of which are totally incomprehensible to the human mind at our current state of evolution in 2010.

SOURCE
edit on 1-11-2012 by UltraMarine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

Even more, there may not even be "ET Technology" to begin with, as they may have an ability to do "stuff" without anything technological.

I could imagine that if humans spent a couple thousand years identifying and isolating various "psi" abilities, that we could breed ourselves into a different state mentally, and create humans that were more adept. Selective breeding can be a powerful tool if used over generations.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I find it interesting that a astrobiologist would propose an idea primarily under the umbrella of quantum physics

In my opinion the universe is so vast and so complicated that our relatively primitive minds are unable to comprehend the true reality of this place we live in.

In my opinion anything is possible until it is scientifically disproven. So yes this could exist and so could chocolate monsters.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Matter could exist beyond matter, if defined as solid to us in our perspective forms. But matter is just water, fluidity in a frequency. We're in an infinite multiverse/universe with infinite frequency.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
It looks like a sausage shaped balloon made of clear plastic. You can see where it has been tied off on one end.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Chocolate monsters?

ACCCKKKK

I don't know whether to be scared or hungry!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

It's one of the extra-long trash-bag type balloons filled with helium. I've done that before with kids (flown the balloon bags, not filled the kids with helium
)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
It looks like a sausage shaped balloon made of clear plastic. You can see where it has been tied off on one end.

Or a reservoir tipped prophylactic.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39

Or a reservoir tipped prophylactic.

that was my first idea but i decided not to post it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I think that's exactly what it is. The bunched up plastic at the end also represents a ballast point (i.e. the heavy end) and the pictures and videos show that. This object is floating like a ballasted balloon with the heavy end down.

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foundryman

I think that's exactly what it is. The bunched up plastic at the end also represents a ballast point (i.e. the heavy end) and the pictures and videos show that. This object is floating like a ballasted balloon with the heavy end down.

I thought that was a grape sitting in the balloon...hmm

And my opinion:
If we have the ability to catch it on film then it is matter isn't it?? pfft what do I know...
edit on 2-11-2012 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
[align=center]ET Technology Could Exist That's Beyond Matter[/align]

Can this explain some of the mysterious shaped UFOs ?

Not really, because we're SEEING them. Light is matter. For something to produce the light, it must also be matter, there's no way you can step outside the cycle.

posted on Nov, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Maybe a big group of aliens visualize together to do something similar to astral projection or remote viewing. Maybe this light is a result of all of their minds visualization producing such like that can be observed by us.

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Well, yes, maybe aliens do do that, I don't really have any way of ruling that out for absolutely sure in an infinite universe.
How woud you test the hypothesis though?
Because the 'maybe' has to lead you somewhere that rules out doubt, otherwise all possible 'maybes' are equally valid and hence ultimately worthless.
Well, worthless in the sense of finding out things, not worthless as entertainment or creative writing.
Or getting a religion started perhaps.

top topics

join