It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Labyrinth and Numbers / Patterns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tontsum
I have also considered this (my posts a few weeks ago, just when the site appeared).

If you only look the overlapping holes, it looks like L1L1 is written in a circle.

There are 22 rings -> 22 +4 letters in English alphabet, could be a cipher. And if you could start in some point and move clockwise or counter-clockwise it could be a phrase of some sort where the number of circle where the hole is in corresponds to a letter. But I've tried this, I didn't get normal frequencies, but making a mistake in reading the numbers is highly likely.

The numerical patterns (33-22 etc) appeared in the rings alot, often these were just for leading off track.

Also the polar coordinates of the holes could mean something.

I vaguely remember this. Could you please post a link to the thread as I cant find it. Also, I cant picture what you mean by the overlapping holes = L1L1. Could you make an image explaining or if it is too large to post possibly send me mail @ [email protected] explaing in more detail. Have you tried the alphabet thing yet?

I showed it to my roommate and she said: "What would it look like if it was 3-D?" Good question. It would look like half of a sphere, possibly half of the earth. Is this what you mean by polar coordinates?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I can't find the post where I first mentioned it. Really strange. I checked all my recent subscribed threads. Has it been deleted or am I just blind?

Ok here is the L1L1 thing:

Rotate the image by 180 degrees. Connect the dots that form lines. I hope you can see it like I do. Also a new symbol appears in the centre, but I'm quite sure that one is a coincidence.

The letter - ring number:
I didn't get any credible result, but I haven't got the time to repeat the method.

Polar coordinates:
I meant the azimuth of gaps (the center as a pole) and their distance from the center. You could hide somehting in that data (similar to the letter=ring number system). If you don't know anything about polar coordinates, then try searching.

Also, have you seen "Con Air" ?(a possible method from there, the eyes that were poked out on a picture, but then we'll have to find a message to decrypt)

[edit on 20/10/04 by tontsum]

[edit on 20/10/04 by tontsum]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
First the tilt of the earth is 33 degrees.

Here are some parallels from the following website on 11 22 and 33, some seem to far fetched and might not relate so I won't post it here.
www.cuttingedge.org...

Anyone else even playing this game?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by tontsum
I can't find the post where I first mentioned it. Really strange. I checked all my recent subscribed threads. Has it been deleted or am I just blind?

Rotate the image by 180 degrees. Connect the dots that form lines. I hope you can see it like I do. Also a new symbol appears in the centre, but I'm quite sure that one is a coincidence.

The letter - ring number:
I didn't get any credible result, but I haven't got the time to repeat the method.

Polar coordinates:
I meant the azimuth of gaps (the center as a pole) and their distance from the center. You could hide somehting in that data (similar to the letter=ring number system). If you don't know anything about polar coordinates, then try searching.

Also, have you seen "Con Air" ?(a possible method from there, the eyes that were poked out on a picture, but then we'll have to find a message to decrypt)

I dont know where that thread is either. But then Im not very good at searching ATS.

Awrsome image! That too is a rune symbol. I'll find info and post.

I was trying to figure out where the spaces would correlate to on the earth. Havent figured it out yet though.

I've not seen Con Air. Please explain how it would apply.

Infinite8....Checking out your info. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
First the tilt of the earth is 33 degrees.

Here are some parallels from the following website on 11 22 and 33, some seem to far fetched and might not relate so I won't post it here.
Anyone else even playing this game?

Interesting site. Makes ya wonder what will happen in the game on Nov. 11. Or perhaps 10-31-2004. 1+0+3+1+2+0+0+4 =11 "abominatio nascitur atumno" Also, perhaps we should see if we can find a connection to the 33rd paralell and the labyrinth. I'll try but I could use some help as trying to figure out where the spaces would correspond to the earth or stars is making me feel like
hehehe

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
I've not seen Con Air. Please explain how it would apply.

I don't know any name for this kind of encryption (probably I'm just not educated enough). The idea is simple, there has to be a text somewhere, it might be anything, but when the cipher is put on it, certain letters match with the holes and something can be read out. But we don't have any text to decipher.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Did anyone ever take each ring and line it up with a clock face?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It doesn't appear that anyone has tried that or if they did they aren't saying so. Anyone wanna have a look?

Also Nezuji found this:

The "una infinitas" text is colour #404040
The body text ("abominatio nascitur...") is colour #303030
... and I can't see any simple reason for them to be different.

I know nothing about source codes etc. If you see any patterns in numbers or letters in the source code stuff please post so those of us without a clue to that kind of thing can still be aware. Thanks.

Odd

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
HTML color codes #404040 and #303030 are just slighty differing shades of grey; the three pairs of numbers (or letters) represent the red, green, and blue values of the color, respectively.

I don't beleive that the color coding has any special significance, as of yet; both are fairly obvious choices for the site's authors to have chosen, in fitting with the color scheme of the whole thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Here are all of the holes.
Red= holes that match up 180 degrees across from each other on the same ring
Green= holes with no match

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Infinite 8 try matching the corona borealis to the the pic you just posted here.

Also, I cant upload any more pics without deleting some. But if I delete any they wont be here for anyone else to refer to. Ideas?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Degrees of spaces with twins:0, 18, 48, 68, 74, 90, 114, 148, 180.

There is a pattern in the last 5 numbers. 74x2=114, 90x2=180.
Since the first three didn't match what appeared to be a pattern I changed the numbers (other than 0) to continue the pattern. 18 became 37, 48 became 45, and 68 became 57. When I deleted the original spaces on the labyrinth wich coresponded to the numbers 18, 48, 68 and replaced them with spaces of the new numbers, and then connected the dots it created the symbols for the greek letters delta (not the pyramid, the one that looks like part of an 8) and epsilon. Wish I could post an image but I am out of space. Bummer!

Harmony

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Harmonious, use some of your points and buy some extra upload space with it in the store.

On another note: I took the full pic of dots and rotated 33 degrees and then flip it horizontally, overlayed the pics and got this.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Buy more space?!?! I didnt even know I could! Thanks!

Sanctum and I did 90 degrees and over lay another 90 degrees and overlay and then another 90 degrees and overlay. By te time we were done we could barely see the original dots. I think his program is different cuz it was the whole labyrinth. I can see by the images Ive been working with that some of the space should connect like if you fold it in half and so on. But I dont have a program that will do it and my printer is broken. ~sigh~ I'm going to save your image and go play with it.

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Infinite...I took your image of "all dots", cut in half and flipped it horizontally and vertically and got this.

They match almost perfectly. Usually when the patterns are this close, the dots that don't match mean something. I'm working on is but could use all the help I can get. Anyone???

[edit on 10/25/04 by HarmoniusOne]
Edit: The picture was HUGE!!!
No wonder I didn't have enough points...

[edit on 10/25/04 by HarmoniusOne]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Only one of its kind to solve the puzzle

And you have to go through her to get it

I know...my posts are designed to make ya not like me,,,,,the more negative thoughts generated towards me the stronger I become.

Its not about Geometry,,,,its about George

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You guys are thinking way to hard

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

They match almost perfectly. Usually when the patterns are this close, the dots that don't match mean something. I'm working on is but could use all the help I can get. Anyone???

Erm... If you carefully overlay the two halves, I think you'll find that the dots that do match up are the red ones. Those are the ones that correspond to the rings with two holes in them. Two holes which are exactly opposite, 180 degrees around the centrepoint from each other. Flipping horizontally and then vertically is the equivalent of rotating by 180 degrees. That they match up is to be expected.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Nezuji

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Tontsum, I took your drawing of the L1L1, also tried 1111, 7777, L7L7. I haven't been able to pull any additional info out of threads or anything regarding these.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nezuji

Erm... If you carefully overlay the two halves, I think you'll find that the dots that do match up are the red ones. Those are the ones that correspond to the rings with two holes in them. Two holes which are exactly opposite, 180 degrees around the centrepoint from each other. Flipping horizontally and then vertically is the equivalent of rotating by 180 degrees. That they match up is to be expected.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Nezuji

You're not bursting my bubble. I'm the one who pointed out that the rings that had two spaces were exact matches. Is there any way to match the green ones up? There seem to be some that could be matched if you did the overlay without matching up the edges. Sort of see if the green ones could be matched and then see what is left. It was just an idea.

I hope that at least some of the input I made to this game was useful. I wont be around much any more as I have been recovering from surgery and its time to get back to life as I know it. Besides, my ego cant take much more of this hanging out with people who are so much smarter than me. I wish you all Good luck!

Harmony

posted on Nov, 5 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Anyone still working on this???

Saw this thread. Remided me of the symbols we have found. Its apparently related to Lord of the Rings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join