It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Labyrinth and Numbers / Patterns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Numbers in the labyrinth:

22 Rings
11 with one space
11 with two spaces

33 Spaces

11 Spaces below center
03 Spaces in Center
19 Spaces avove center

12 Spaces left of center
11 Spaces in center
10 Spaces right of center

6 upper left quadrant
6 upper right quadrant
7 middle above center

3 lower right quadrant
4 lower left quadrant
4 middle below center

11 spaces without twin
11 spaces with twin

Twin = Each even numbered ring, counting from center out, has two spaces. Each space on ring is in the same spot on the other half of the ring. Hope that makes sence. I'm trying to upload a picture. We'll see, I suck at that stuff.
Any other numbers or patterns?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Here's the picture of the matched spaces.

11 spaces without color are the ones on odd numbered rings without a twin. I'm sure you get it but just in case the two peach ones are a match, the two yellow ones are a match, etc.

[edit on 10/19/04 by HarmoniusOne]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I do think you are onto something with the numbers. They fall inline to nicely to be coincidence. I'm trying to figure out a patter with your color distinctions.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Pick a color...any color!

The space that matches it will be the same color.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Also, found this symbol using a number pattern. Any thoughts??

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You can see based on your colors, that every circle with a series of 2 openings, each opening is directly across from each other (or 180 degrees around the same circle to the other opening).

[edit on 10/19/2004 by infinite8]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
OK we should have a goos start with all of these numbers and patterns.
Here is the pattern caused by taking on those openings without a match in the labyrinth.

Anyone see a constellation?

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ummmm.... yah! Thats what I meant. Thanks for translating.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I was trying to match Orion or Ursa Major or Minor becuse they are. above one of the pyramids. Wish I had a program that would let me overlay objects.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Could this possibly be the constellation of Orion tilted or maybe an outline of pyramids. It would tie into the Pyramid nicely in the middle. I'll start looking.

That symbol you have looks like a P which is also in the Greek alphabet for Rho. See if that helps.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Looks like we are on the same page. Can you take out all that extra blank space at the bottom of your posts so that the info stay closer together. I don't know if you can with all of those extras on the left. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well as look at the Andromeda constellation, the symbol P (rho) falls at 33 degrees in the sky.

By the way Andromeda is best seen in Autumn and early winter.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Very Interesting! What's at 11 and 22 degrees if anything?

This is a nice site for star charts.
observe.phy.sfasu.edu...

I'm looking for constelation matches now but please by all means everyone feel free to join in.

Infinite8...Can't remove space. Its because of my avatar.

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think that this would be most appropriate as th Taurus constellation, I'm going to overlay them with Adobe Imageready and see if they match up. Heres what got me thinking:

To the Greeks, Taurus was one of the two bulls with brazen feet that were tamed by Jason of the Argonauts.

In Taurean myth, Zeus swam out to Crete as a bull and seduced Eurpopa who bore a son, Minos, father of Minotaur, a half man and half bull monster. Minotaur was locked in a Labyrinth and ate human flesh. Minotaur was killed by Theseus when he was helped by Adiadne's ball of thread.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Where did you find a site that showed you were at 33 degrees when near Andromeda? I had an idea I wanted to check out but cant find a site. I don't have a program that will allow overlays. I wish I did. I have several theories I'd like to "confirm or deny".

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Taurus doesnt overlay very well on there. I still can't find the link. I downloaded the picture with it on it, though I can't get it small enough to post on ATS. I will keep looking for it. Here is a different angle of the same one though.

Here's one of Pegasus and Pi at 33 degrees, which it shares with Andromeda
www.dibonsmith.com...

Heres something called the Autumn Dipper, it ties into Andromeda.
www.souledout.org...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here was some interesting things I saw related to 11:22:33, probably nothing.

www.sky-watch.com...

Jupiter -2.27 Gemini R.A. 07h 03m Decl 22d 29m
Jupiter will rise over the southern horizon (azimuth=243] at 22:33 and will be 81 degrees over the southern horizon (azimuth=177) at sunrise

Related to the moon, 2001-10-22 11:22 21:34 First Quarter 29%

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Maybe they are telling us to take the single points left and mark them also at 180 degrees like the circles with two openings. That might have some importance.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I did it in paint and just sorta guessed at where the dots should go cuz, well I don't have any nifty programs to make it perfect. Does this mean anything to you?

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Symbols look similar to these:
www.jodieforrest.com...

I found the second symbol on this page:
members.ttlc.net...

Still looking

[edit on 10/20/04 by HarmoniusOne]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I have also considered this (my posts a few weeks ago, just when the site appeared).

If you only look the overlapping holes, it looks like L1L1 is written in a circle.

There are 22 rings -> 22 +4 letters in English alphabet, could be a cipher. And if you could start in some point and move clockwise or counter-clockwise it could be a phrase of some sort where the number of circle where the hole is in corresponds to a letter. But I've tried this, I didn't get normal frequencies, but making a mistake in reading the numbers is highly likely.

The numerical patterns (33-22 etc) appeared in the rings alot, often these were just for leading off track.

Also the polar coordinates of the holes could mean something.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join