It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The illuminati control over the music industry.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I have no doubt the music industry is controlled by the Illuminati. It's an extremely effective brainwashing tool, propaganda device, to manipulate young people especially.

But what got me thinking is that with all the symbology being displayed in the same format in so many music videos (such as the hand signs), wouldn't this make even people who are asleep suspicious as to what they're seeing? Like what's the point of leaking all this satanic symbology in the music videos?

Anyway that's one thing. But what are your thoughts about all this, is the Illuminati in controlling the entertainment industry and why are they revealing so much in the videos and movies? What's the point of all that?

Your thoughts?

Watch.....

And this catchy tune ha ha.... (my alter ego made me do it!)

edit on 1-11-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This one is pretty obvious too.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
The song 'Pull my strings' by 'The Dead Kennedys' sums up the entire music industry.

The lyrics include

Is my brain small enough
For you to make me a star
Give me a toot, I'll sell you my soul
Pull my strings and I'll go far

The devil loves people selling their souls for money.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You should work on proving that the Illuminati exists before theorizing what they control.
edit on 1-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

One of my favorites.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
So if the illuminati such a small chunk of the worlds industry then they must also control all the worlds industry.
If you add to the belief that they control the worlds goverment.

So if the illuminati control all government and industry why is everything out of control?

This whole illuminati thing is a product of small minds. They think everything that happens is someone elses fault.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha
The song 'Pull my strings' by 'The Dead Kennedys' sums up the entire music industry.

The lyrics include

Is my brain small enough
For you to make me a star
Give me a toot, I'll sell you my soul
Pull my strings and I'll go far

The devil loves people selling their souls for money.

You have just earned a star for a DK reference

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You've been watching 1 too many Illuminati Youtube videos, not that it's hard to do so, you can search almost any topic and run into one, they are everywhere.

Why would Youtube openly promote or allow such videos when clearly they are owned by Google who are clearly working for the Illuminati? Same question goes for mass-symbolism in music videos. When you are bombarded with such it is that much easier to laugh at when someone claims such, but there are musicians who know about this and I can guarantee there are musicians who are totally ignorant about the symbolism and simply mimic to look 'cool'.

The holding up a '6' to the eye is not satanic, in some circles it represents The Prisoner fandom, although perhaps McGoohan used it to represent the evil that is in The Village, which was clearly run by the 'Illuminati'. None of those musicians are likely fans of The Prisoner, but I am, which is why I use the symbol.

As for the subliminal messages, and pop-music being the most effective form of sending a message to youth, this is beyond true, no need to dispute it, one need to open their mind for a second to see this fact.

The selling ones soul for a few bucks, this much is true for Kreayshawn as her debut album only made a few bucks, trying to make a living in this world isn't evil, but loving money over people, over your fellow brother or sister is the true evil I believe was warned about, it's sometimes hard to tell if someone loves money over humanity, only God can really judge such.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Illuminati? Did it ever occur to you that if you're going to make a music video one way of drawing attention to it is putting suggestive symbols in it, just like the whole backwards messages thing on vinyl years ago, people love that stuff, it sold a lot of records for a few bands, and the conspiracy prone people do a lot of PR for these musicians. If I was making a video for an artist who may be lacking in the talent department I'd have all kinds of that crap in the video, and I know I'm not the first one to think of that idea. It's all about drawing attention to your product, you put up a video and it gets a lot of hits it gives you more leverage with the suits in the office who don't give a hoot about substance they just want numbers.

I've worked on and off in the music business for years BTW, and as I'm sure most people know it's full of greedy, two-faced, lying, stealing, talentless, ruthless, egotistical, drugged up, spineless, attention seeking a**holes....and that's just some of the musicians. Illuminati? nah, these guys are worse.

edit on 1-11-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Im just gonna go out on a limb n say... .No...... Mickey Mouse has more control over the Industry than some made up powergroup

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I watched that whole series months ago......my only take is that I found it really offensive.

It's not news that the industry is controlled and has been for years, going way back to payolla scandals.

What I found extremely offensive is the reference to this for just rap and hip hop music.

Old news, disgusting music bringing attention to it.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
You should work on proving that the Illuminati exists before theorizing what they control.
edit on 1-11-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

This is one of the very interesting interviews released.....

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283

Ya I know but still, there's new people that need to know and might be curious about this kind of stuff.

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Im just gonna go out on a limb n say... .No...... Mickey Mouse has more control over the Industry than some made up powergroup

here....

History The movement was founded on May 1, 1776, in Ingolstadt (Upper Bavaria) as the Order of the Illuminati, with an initial membership of five,[1] by Jesuit-taught Adam Weishaupt (d. 1830),[2] who was the first lay professor of canon law at the University of Ingolstadt.[3] It was made up of freethinkers as an offshoot of the Enlightenment and seems to have been modeled on the Freemasons.[4] The Illuminati's members took a vow of secrecy and pledged obedience to their superiors. Members were divided into three main classes, each with several degrees, and many Illuminati chapters drew membership from existing Masonic lodges....

Source: Wikipedia

(AND IF WIKIPEDIA SAYS IT'S TRUE, THEN IT'S TRUE!!!)

Even Tom Cruise found out the truth.... As a mission impossible agent he's use to infiltrating secret locations and groups.....see....

And as a MI agent he knows how to get out of tough situations....

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

Negatttttive..... Illuminati does not exists... Name ONE person who is alive, that is Illuminati...

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
A few months ago I was obsessed with these videos, and now I feel like it's just wasting my energy. If those dingleberries were to be real, they have acheived power beyond any one individual. I
I always wondered why I could remember extemely sexual and disturbing lyrics from pop music growing up (90's sadly lol) but math, pfft, apparently there wasn't enough room for that. We're just being moulded into fat and stupid consumers, but by who?

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Why would Youtube openly promote or allow such videos when clearly they are owned by Google who are clearly working for the Illuminati?

Though I agree with most everything else you said in that post, this part I must refute.

You think if Google went around removing youtube video's pertaining to the Illuminati, then that would be red flag to people that they do exist? What I think they would do would be to instead overwhelm such video's with hundreds of others about the same topic that are just plain bull. They would use the ol' disinformation technique of information overload. See what I am saying?

Please understand that I do not believe in the existence of the "Illuminati". Though I do subscribe to the idea of an overruling global power structure that is unknown to anyone. "The Powers that be" if you will.
edit on 1-11-2012 by Renegade2283 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
reply to post by r2d246

Negatttttive..... Illuminati does not exists... Name ONE person who is alive, that is Illuminati...

If I told you I'd have to kill you.

new topics

top topics

join