It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you think that the origin of UFOs is Extra-terrestrial?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The official lie says outer space people made the saucers and UFOs.
People respect the official lie.
Official silence perhaps as well just to mislead people from how saucers work.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC
snip
Basically, the question you ask boils down to the title of this thread which is:

Why do you think that the
origin of UFOs is Extra-terrestrial?

And I say that if most people were really honest with themselves they would come out and admit that its because Hollywood told them so, and nothing more. This is pretty much the sole reason why many equate the term "unidentified flying object" with extraterrestrial. They literally have no evidence to show for it beyond their own preconceived notions that came from Hollywood in the first place. I'm a Christian, but I don't think I've ever seen anything that I can truly call unidentified and I don't trust so called UFO footage either as anything can be faked these days, and there are a lot of con men out there. I do however, know some people that claim to have seen a "UFO", but that's about it. The term 'Unidentified Flying Object' should mean exactly that, something that can't be identified. It doesn't mean "alien", "demon", or anything else.

The abduction reports, however, is another subject entirely and should be treated as such. After many years of looking at this subject, I can say with absolute certainly that nothing at all about the beings people claim to have had an actual encounter with is "E.T" but an absolute demonic manifestation, and for the majority of the people that do have this experiences, had they not been engaging in the occult, they wouldn't have had the encounter in the first place, because when you engage in the occult you are asking to be contacted, and these people have no idea what they are truly dealing with. Magic is not just some push a button and get a candy bar type of universal method. It is a way to invite dangerous beings in your life that would like to control and manipulate you.
edit on 4-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

No, you can't blame Hollywood for the creation of the ETH although they have perpetuated it. The ETH has been around since the middle 1800s. Then came Kenneth Arnold, Charles Fort, etc. But since more people went to the movies and were affected by the big screen more so than by newspapers and books, it makes it look like Hollywood was the primary force.

Your being christian is not a factor in UFOlogy. UFOs are in our reality. Religion is in your mind. You are missing out on a lot of wonderful photos, films, videos showing that there is something seen in the skies which no one can explain. Sure, fakes are part of the "movement" but so was the Piltdown Man hoax, perhaps the most famous paleoanthropological hoax ever to have been perpetrated.

You can't say that the alleged aliens that are responsible for alleged abductions are religious manifestation. Religious creatures exist only in the mind, not out here with cars and subways and hot dogs. Reports of such manifestations come only from the religious. I'm an atheist and I've never read or heard of an atheist reporting such experiences, including ghosts.

You need to see how your mentally-conditioned state is not the most peaceful way to enjoy life.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Why do you think that the origin of UFOs is Extra-terrestrial?

Why would I think that.
Just because a slew of official types tell us what to believe.
UFOs are definitely man made based on Tesla's static generator powering
through all the atoms and electrical components in the air.

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
No, you can't blame Hollywood for the creation of the ETH although they have perpetuated it. The ETH has been around since the middle 1800s. Then came Kenneth Arnold, Charles Fort, etc. But since more people went to the movies and were affected by the big screen more so than by newspapers and books, it makes it look like Hollywood was the primary force.

And how exactly does this discredit my argument. You only confirmed it. The bottom line is most peoples belief in UFO's and E.T's in general was directly influenced from Hollywood. Thanks for proving my point.

Your being christian is not a factor in UFOlogy. UFOs are in our reality. Religion is in your mind. You are missing out on a lot of wonderful photos, films, videos showing that there is something seen in the skies which no one can explain. Sure, fakes are part of the "movement" but so was the Piltdown Man hoax, perhaps the most famous paleoanthropological hoax ever to have been perpetrated.

Why should I believe a bunch of movies and photos over my own eyes? I can just as easily say that UFO's are in your mind as well. The Piltdown Man hoax only shows that they are lower than dirt, as no amount of low down trickery is beyond them, and is why I do not trust any of them.

You can't say that the alleged aliens that are responsible for alleged abductions are religious manifestation. Religious creatures exist only in the mind, not out here with cars and subways and hot dogs. Reports of such manifestations come only from the religious. I'm an atheist and I've never read or heard of an atheist reporting such experiences, including ghosts.

You need to see how your mentally-conditioned state is not the most peaceful way to enjoy life.

It is statements like this that really makes wonder why I waste my time with people you. You're like broken records with these insults. The very nature of the messages given to the abductee are religious, that is why it seems like it only comes from the religious to you, though many secular researchers disagree with you, as a lot of them were not necessarily "religious". So it is no wonder why the entire "UFO" movement itself has a quasi-religious aura to it that many so called atheists latch onto, and atheism is no different than any other religion, with the way most atheists defend their worldview with the same religious zeal as anybody else. The people who report having encounters with these entities come mostly from those who engage in the occult, the very thing the Bible has expressly warned us not to do for good reason.

edit on 5-11-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

1. Do you think UFOs are crafts?
2. If you do, why are there such a variety of shapes?
3. Do you think that if UFOs are craft, do they contain beings which would pilot the alleged craft?
4. Would you consider UFOs as remotely operated vehicles and if you do, where would their
controlers be located?
5. Why do you think UFOs are extra-terrestrial and what do you base it on?
6. Can you provide any evidence for your opinions?
7. If you do not have any evidence, then you must be employing a belief system so what led you to
your beliefs?

Ok...1. Some are E.T. Crafts some are just Natural phenomena. Some are Military Craft some are unknown.
2. E.T. Craft as specific in size and type for their use as their are Robotic Orbs as well as craft for Sea and Atmosphere as well as those Mother Ship Giants for Folding Space/Time. U.S. Military craft are also size specific.
3. Some are piloted some are robotic.
4. Controllers are most likely located in High Orbit or some Robotic craft are capable of Self Determination.
5. They are E.T. although some are stationed here either in High Orbit or Undersea. Why is classified.
6. Not without getting into trouble.
7. Experience.

Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
Because the guys who build earth made Ufo's say they got the tech from space aliens.

what this guy said.
AND i've recently had a encounter of sorts ....its been reported to mufon and a number of people all summer in my home town saw them at night ....

I am one of two people to have seen these in the daytime and all the film and video footage i can find....
2 shuttle nasa missions and the mexican orb sitings of the late 80's and early 90's are the only ones that look like the sphere's i saw.

Before you get your a crazy wingnut person ....i am also president of a 3000 member world wide hacker organization....be careful i dont insult easy and i've been here in the past debunking bs as well.

What i can tell you is sitings of these craft over a two month period migrate from a first siting in africa and migrate into eastern usa up to canada and then dip back down into the usa.At night they would appear as orange orbs in daytime they either look like they shimmer or are silver balls and are size of a house....with no rotation

oddly if you made an avrocar spherical that black bit on the front might look exactly like what i saw.
and could account for night time lights.

one thing i always found funny is why a space vessel needs all these differing lights when there are types eyes of any kinda can't see.

edit on 6-11-2012 by chronoss2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Travis is the real deal, if you wish to question him you can do so directly. He is not unapproachable. He is well aware of ATS as well.. just so you know.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

Travis is the real deal, if you wish to question him you can do so directly. He is not unapproachable. He is well aware of ATS as well.. just so you know.

Thanks for your reply but there's no way that I could talk to a proven hoaxer. The evidence that has been presented proves that Walton, either by himself or with his friendsm made up the abduction out of whole cloth. Since I don't accept claims of alien abductions, he doesn't earn any points with me.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chronoss2012

I've seen 2 large dark greyish orbs accompanied by a bigger orange "sun colored" orb in Arizona. They seem to like to be at the North end of the city of Phoenix.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zonetripper2065
reply to post by chronoss2012

I've seen 2 large dark greyish orbs accompanied by a bigger orange "sun colored" orb in Arizona. They seem to like to be at the North end of the city of Phoenix.

Digital cameras capable of high resolution photos and decent video with 5x to 10x optical zoom are being made so small they wouldn't cause a bulge in your pocket. Photos and/or video of your sighting would have been worth a thousand words.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I can barely pay the bills, some people say they are broke other people actually mean it. besides no one believes videos everything is a "hoax" these days
edit on 7-11-2012 by zonetripper2065 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join