1. Do you think UFOs are crafts?
2. If you do, why are there such a variety of shapes?
3. Do you think that if UFOs are craft, do they contain beings which would pilot the alleged craft?
4. Would you consider UFOs as remotely operated vehicles and if you do, where would their
controlers be located?
5. Why do you think UFOs are extra-terrestrial and what do you base it on?
6. Can you provide any evidence for your opinions?
7. If you do not have any evidence, then you must be employing a belief system so what led you to
1. I define a UFO as a many would, an unidentified flying object. The majority of reports indicate a metallic structure, so based on a 'hard outer
case' design i presume they would be crafts.
2. Obviously because there are many ways to fly, just as there are to move across land or water.
3. Crafts that are piloted are just as plausible as remotely operated crafts, or even AI crafts.
4. If they were remotely operated perhaps they come from inside of our earth rather than outer space.
5. Now that i think about it, the only reason i associated UFO's with 'outer space ET's' is because of cultural programming. I suppose one could be
equally creative in envisioning an inner earth entity. Current theories about an inner earth form of life are just as plausible as any outer space
6. Life exists on all levels, all planes, all dimensions, or whatever label one would like to use.... there is nothing in creation, nothing that we
can witness as human beings, that is not living. Death is often misinterpreted as the end, when it is merely a transition to more life. The body
that holds our electric essence is one plane/dimension/level that we experience. I believe there is life out there because we already know it exists
on a level we can see with our own eyes all the way down to so small microscopes must be used, all the way down to the building blocks of our reality.
There is a universal pattern and it goes downwards in perspective just as it does upwards. The levels of consciousness and life in the cosmos is
tough to interpret because it outlives us as human beings, which limits our perspective and scope of understanding; whereas on the microscopic level
we can watch thousands of lifespans of a cell unfold in a matter of human minutes. There is life out there, but when we are conditioned to look for
a specific thing to label 'ET / UFO / Life form' we automatically limit what we are able to see. I believe there is a higher power. I think labels
confuse people, because i have often told people that i believe in "god" but i dont really know what to call it to be honest. I do know it exists,
and i have experienced enough of it that i can wholeheartedly have faith in it.
7. My old beliefs of UFO's and "green aliens" were certainly from cultural conditioning. My current beliefs are based almost entirely on the
feelings, emotions, daydreams, and thoughts that I encountered when I experimented with a...and without infringing upon ATS terms and conditions i
will only use a vague and harmless label to identify.... naturally growing from mother earth hallucinogenic substance. I had so many things happen
all at once, and the sheer gravity of how the events impacted my heart and soul, that i determined there was no such thing as a 'coincidence'. The
higher power revealed itself to me.
Thank you for reading, I hope you found my thoughts entertaining!
edit on 1-11-2012 by chadderson because: (no reason given)